Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Art , Games, and chatter - Free art page 35!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:24:34 )

@Professor Shadami: Me too I miss them but is not the same anymore ;w;

I was once a potato child to someone... Idk where my potato mother is anymore...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:25:11 )
@Purpsy: I think we all had some cringe-worthy RP experiences at one point or another. You're welcome for -and welcome to- the candy. I sure don't need it!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:27:05 )
like... a zombie potato?

I don't really eat candy either. I have to have a stash though for emergency sugar crashes.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:28:19 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

@Shadami: Omg :D THAT'S SO CUTE!!!

"If you stop staring straight through me."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:28:22 )

@Wildfire: Awe ty this is such a wholesome community♡
I regret stealing some of everyone's candies in the first place...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:31:24 )
No one will notice. there's plenty more candy to go around. and lots of chess pieces apparently.
@0v7: Oh glad you like it. :D It's not done yet clearly. But figured i'd show that i'm working on it. The chest was starting to frustrate me and so was the toddler so i had to step away from it for a couple minutes.

I don't draw men well T.T And the avi just screamed heartbroken ringleader to me so i tried to do that hat off in the air talking to the audience pose, but with that scythe just ready to be swung forward to hit whoever broke their heart. also pirate fuzzy chest. cause fuzzy chests.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:41:58 )
I'm debating angling the scythe or not.. i like the triangle it makes. But i feel like the positioning is bad and it should be more wrapped across the back rather then just tucked under the armpit. That long of a stick doesn't make sense balanced that way.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:46:22 )
hehe. It's okay. I put far to much effort into little details for my art being so simplistic . xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:47:34 )
@Purpsy: LOL <3 It's all in fun.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:50:46 )
<-- this is now ov7 but in black and white xD

Yeah. I gotta drop the blade you're right. I knew something just felt off.

Wildfire you have Veles on! I have that saved in my i'm updating a new avi inventory. xD But i haven't completed it so i haven't changed.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:53:17 )
i have to ask my mom how to empty her vaccuum... she left it here and i've been using it... and it has a bag but i can't find any bag replacements and I don't want to mess with it until i ask her. xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:53:41 )
@Professor Shadami: Yes, yes I do! You just noticed that?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:55:32 )
Yes. xD

for about an hour or whenever you switched ... it was processing in my head as the hair just going everywhere. then i had caffeine FINALLY. and i saw it for the actual item.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 20:56:48 )
LOL - that actually makes sense to me. And it's not like the tentacles are one of the more obvious colors, especially with the other things I have going on

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:00:01 )
also if you're using a dark site theme like i am on shadami it blends it all really well and you also look like you're floating. then i see it here where i'm still using vibrance day cause i haven't changed it yet i can see your legs. xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:06:26 )
@Professor Shadami: LOL - yes, I have the darker RR theme equipped right now, and I like the av with the darker background. I'm sure it looks very different with the lighter background!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:13:04 )

I'm using blackout theme and I've got the professor with the dark carnival now :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:16:21 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

@Professor Shadami: I think you did a wonderful job!!! also I totally vibe with avatar-wise lol

"If you stop staring straight through me."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 21:23:22 )

:D it's kind of awesome. Lin was fun. haha.

OMG T.T my toddler fell asleep on my oldest when she got done with school. They cuddled on the couch for a couple minutes and the little one finally decided she could take her nap. It's sooo cuteeeee.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 02:33:41 )

@0v7: Ta da. i haven't colored it. i still might haven't decided.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.