Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:45:24 )
@Vixen: Sometimes routines change, but I say do whatever suits you! If it helped you, then it's all worth it. :) And I see some of your style that I remember in your chibi. I always loved your lines in particular, because they look like colored pencil even though I'm sure they're digital?

@Shadami: That sounds like a nice balance! I'd like to get back into art as well, but I need to discipline myself to sit down and do it lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:45:40 )

@Shadami: Mhm sounds like a plan! I'm cheering you on :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:47:38 )

@Aisukohi: Heh, I can think of a number of things that those video games taught me.
Yep, all digital! Hm, not sure why they'd look like color pencil since I'm not using a textured brush, but maybe it's because of the sizing?
I recall LadySilverine was the big artist on the site who did a lot of pencil chibis though.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:51:19 )

Thank you. ^^ I've been pondering making a journal/art journal in the undercurrent.
Making a prompt list for the month and doodling every day for even a few minutes. If I get a finished piece I get a finished piece. If I get just a scratchy doodle that's fine too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:54:12 )
@Vixen: That's great that they taught you something! I've...mostly spent my years focusing on my job and my family. I had a son after Ernya shut down, so he keeps me busy!

And that's amazing! I just love how someone can take a digital format and make it look not-digital lol. I do remember LadySilverine and her talent!

@Shadami: That's a great idea, and I say go for it!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:57:40 )

I'd hope people would join me though xD I always feel weird making a thread like that and not being joined LOL. Also I just love seeing art.

I think I'll go start it and make some place holder posts.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:00:02 )
I've never posted in the Undercurrent, that I can recall, so that's very unfamiliar territory to me lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:03:22 )

It's pretty relaxing. I have quote a few threads there for when I'm on the mood to post during off hours of the site when not to many people are online.

Made a posting game for art even though it didn't get very far off the ground because I went on a hiatus and I have to lift it up at some point

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:07:37 )
Maybe if I get bored with nothing else to do, I'll try it out sometime.

And that sounds like a neat idea, so hopefully it'll get some takers when you do reopen it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:12:33 )

@Shadami: If you do an art journal, you could put it in the Galleries forum too?

@Aisukohi: Yeah...I mean these are things like talking to people like a normal person that you'd think one should learn from day to day interactions... but you know, if you never go out beyond school, kind of difficult lol
Oh congratulations! Hope he's happy and healthy!
Ahhhh I've been talking about Ernya a lot in the last couple days so this is such a nostalgia trip :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:20:36 )

My art gallery thread is locked at the money xD I have to get it unlocked at some point. Hehe. Oops hiatus.

You should. Undercurrent is nice :D less volts, but still the little volts adds up when you can get so many posts in ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:24:39 )
@Vixen: That's understandable! I had serious phone anxiety growing up, until I got a job that literally has me answering and using the phone all day, and suddenly that all went away. And thank you!! Yes, he'll be 3 next month, and he's overall healthy (save some delays, but we're working on it!). And I too enjoy the Ernya nostalgia lol.

@Shadami: I'll probably try it sometime then lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:32:14 )

@Shadami: I think you can technically just create a new one if the old one is locked?

@Aisukohi: So I went from never talking to cursing people out left and right. We're working on toning down the cursing bit now though haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:44:15 )

I can technically yes xD but I'm being lazy and not wanting to make the front page over again right now. Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:56:02 )

@Shadami: -whispers- copy/paste the old one into the new one >:3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:06:17 )

But but xD that's extra lazy I couldn't do it haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:10:46 )

Huh... I technically do have an art shop which I forgot I combined in xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:12:15 )

@Shadami: well there you go lol
Wait is your shop and gallery merged into one thing now?

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:16:29 )

Nope my undercurrent charity/contest/art trade shop is in one thread. And my old art shop is closed cause I think I've change alot and it just... Doesn't fit right now.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:20:58 )

Hey guys. I was watching anime tonight instead of hanging out here. Oops XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.