Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:21:14 )

@Vixen: I'm LOVING the new art and post style. It's super cute.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:22:22 )

That's okay taf ^^ I've just been starting to watch more anime recently :D and we know you're a fan

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:22:56 )

@Shadami: Ahhh gotcha.

@Totalanimefan: What are you watching?
Oh thank you! Glad you like it :D I finished the art for it earlier today and a kind soul helped me fix the formatting issues.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:27:57 )

@Vixen: Yay awesome.
I was watching the first ep of Yasha-hime, and I also watched the first ep of Demon Slayer. Also watched some YouTube too.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:34:42 )

I don't even remember which new anime I've watched recently.... I should make a list somewhere

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:35:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh fun :D How is Yashahime? I watched some of Inuyasha, but technically never watched it all the way through.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:52:57 )

If my toddler continues to keep me awake I think I'm going to start a random anime and post my thoughts of the episodes hidden behind spoilers in my journal thread I started xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:21:22 )

@Vixen: I liked the first ep. It was mostly telling you what happened between the end of Inuyasha and the start of this series. Plus a little bit of the start of this series.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:21:35 )

I'm off to bed. Good night everyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:43:03 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ahh i never finished inuyasha, i think i watched it when it was on toonami when i was younger :0
the main things i remember was , purple miasma bad lol ... and sesshomaru looking v cool

i tried to get back into some anime this past year or two but i've been having trouble staying invested in animated shows for some reason lately

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:43:42 )

vixen i know you just joined but u look like you've been around a while already!! ur avi and post style look great ^^
did you draw your post art?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 06:04:22 )

I just had this discussion with someone the other day... I don't remember who. My hubby or dad I think?

Anyways we were talking about inuyasha and how I remember nothing. XD I was like "kegome is the school girl how chick. Sephiroth not sephiroth is the big evil demon that everyone was madly in love with for some reason I couldn't understand. Inuyasha is a dumb puppy with beads? And there was a fox I think. Oh and something about a well"

That is my recollection of the show xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 06:26:50 )

ooh i don't remember a well or a fox lol
i remember kegome being able to tell inuyasha to sit , i don't know if ever saw the episodes that explained why lol
and i remember a bow and arrow ??
i think a girl i knew got into archery low key i think bc of inuyasha hahaha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 06:29:54 )

I love archery but mainly because it was a solo sport and I didn't wouldn't have to work with a team if people I despised. Of course the school also refused to fun archery except for gym class.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 06:38:42 )

woah u do archery ?? don't think i've ever shot a bow and arrow before, i'd love to try it sometime just to say i've tried it though hehe
i'm surprised your school would have archery for gym class! i think it would have been considered a safety hazard at mine lol
i remember we had to do a lot of running ... oof haha

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 07:04:44 )

@Totalanimefan: mmm good to hear. Maybe I should check it out.

@xvz: Thank you! I have been around avatar forums for some time, so I can at least guestimate my way around the more generic parts. And yes! I drew myself a lil chibi earlier today for this post style. I'm thinking of getting an art shop going, if time allows.

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 13:39:04 )

My school was all about sports. Which I hated xD but we did everything from swimming to running the mile to badmitton

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 15:37:44 )

@Shadami: I will
@xvz: give you a TL;DL of this very long show.

15-year old middle schooler Kagome's family lives and runs a Shinto Shrine. She goes into one of the buildings with a well and she falls down it. Because of her spiritual/priestess powers she is able to get to the other side of the well which is the same place 500 years in the past.

The same old spiritual tree on the shine grounds is standing back then and there is a demon stuck/sealed to the tree with an arrow. That's the arrow that Kikyo shot 50 years ago when an evil demon named Naraku tricked those two lovers, Inuyasha and Kikyo, and pitted them against each other. Naruku did this because he wanted the Shikon Jewel which is powerful. Kikyo is the Priestess guarding the Shikon Jewel.

Inuyasha has lied dormant for 50 years sealed on that tree and Kikyo died the day she shoot the arrow because of her wounds. Kagome happens to be the same soul as Kikyo just reincarnated so Kagome is able to free Inuyasha from the tree. Kagome accidentally hits the jewel with an arrow and it breaks and scatters. Inuyasha and Kagome must travel together to make the Shikon Jewel whole and defeat anyone who wishes to use the shards for evil.

After traveling for awhile they find others along their journey who have also been tricked or hurt by Naraku. Sango was apart of a demon slayer tribe and he used her younger brother to take over and killed their whole family. Miroku is a monk and has a wind tunnel in his hand, a curse placed on his grandpa from Naraku. It passes from son to son. He has it now and one day it will consume him. If he defeats Naruku the curse will be lifted and he can have a normal life. Shippo, a young fox yokai, is traveling with them because his dad was killed by Naraku.

Kikyo is brought back to life by a witch and while she has a bit of her soul (because the witch used a little bit of Kagome's soul) she is made of clay. Kikyo travels alone trying to right her wrong. Naraku came to be because she was too kind too an evil man who she took pity on. He sold his soul to demons and became Naraku.

Inuyasha still has feelings for Kikyo but is starting to fall for Kagome. Kikyo was the first person he ever loved but Kagome is teaching him more about how to be human. How to care about others and what it means to want to protect someone. Kagome likes him too. Sango and Miroku started to like each other too and say that they want to marry after Naraku is defeated.

Then I don't want to spoil the end story but you can guess how it ends, but I don't want to say who dies and who lives and how the late story plays out. Just in case people want to watch it.

Also I know my post is long but I just covered hours and hours of story. XD The anime is like 180 eps?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 15:38:33 )

@Vixen: Morning! By the way when you open that art shop, let me know. I love your style. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:00:17 )

They all die because it's the past. The end :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.