Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 05:36:27 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: oh no! i hope you didn't get too far T_T

@lilykin: i learned how to crochet yesterday!!!
i remember seeing cute carrots on your ig when we've talked about crocheting before<3
just curious did you get the pattern from somewhere or anything? i'd love to try those next!!
if you don't mind me asking do you use polyfill for the insides? (i hope it's ok to ask u questions, no pressure!)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 07:26:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I do, no one has my cat but me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 15:11:11 )

@Lilykin: yeah I had to redo a few cut scenes lol it’s ok though I got back to where I was.
@xvz: I only had to redo like 20 mins luckily. Lol
@Unicorn: oh I thought that you said your cat was at the vet.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 17:06:54 )
@xvz: Congrats! Welcome to a life of yarn hoarding! (mostly kidding lmao)

The carrot was my own pattern. I had to take it off my Etsy cause no sales but you can still purchase it on my Ravelry. (I've got a few free designs up too but they are old and need reworking ^^; ) If you haven't made an account there I highly recommend it. There's tons of free patterns and groups to join. One of my favorite pattern designers is Sweet Softies. She has loads of free super cute patterns and tutorials on her website. And Planet June's tutorials are an absolute must for beginners. Her tips and tricks will really elevate your amigurumi.

I use regular poly fill for the most part. Sometimes I recycle yarn scraps too. But you have to be careful not to let them show through.
Crochet is one of passions! I'm happy share what I know. :)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 17:37:39 )
I love amigurumi!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 20:02:57 )

I’ll be mostly playing Pokémon Sword today. But I will be checking in on Voltra sometimes.
Feel free to chat with each other while I’m gone. :)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 20:23:44 )
Have fun with your Pokémon!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 20:35:31 )

@Totalanimefan: If I were to order food I would get panera bread, Chick-fil-A fries, or subway. Subway is definitely my favorite ahah.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 20:59:27 )
@Totalanimefan: A lot of the avatar sites I really liked are shut down now, so Voltra is my favorite out of the currently standing ones I know of lol. Maybe they will revive it sometime? Return to Wonderland!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 22:30:35 )
I used to like Subway but I know a bunch of people who have gotten food poisoning from them (many different locations) and I’m afraid to go back. >.<

I went to Panera last Saturday for soup and grilled cheese because that sounded Too Perfect with the autumn rain

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 23:45:22 )

@lilykin: omg tysm!! super helpful, thank you for the info and resources :-D
i'm looking thru em now ~ i love that food is a category on ravelry T_T so cute<3
i'm still trying to figure out how to decipher crochet instructions lol >_> video tutorials have been helpful and i think i'm starting to get the bare basics down, definitely have to keep at it though!! i'd always admired crocheters but now that i've tried it i'm like wow this is really hard stuff lol my respect went way up!!

i plan to pick up some polyfill this weekend ^^ i can't wait to start making stuffed toys, i'm super excited

@totalanimefan: loll whenever i play pokemon i spend so much time just saving the game
like if any of my pokemon faint i always restart bc i'm worried it'll lower my friendship >_> it might be a bit of perfectionist way to play though Lol idk if i would recommend it but it does come in handy when i mess up and want to restart haha
maybe a habit too from like ... working on digital art and saving constantly bc one time there was a power surge and i lost all my work lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/23 23:47:18 )

oohh i haven't had panera or chick fil a in forever ... ! i think the subway meatball sub is possibly contentious but i really enjoy it lol
if i do get fast food i think my fav is popeyes ?? their spicy chicken sandwich is honestly so good and i love getting mashed potatoes as a side!!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 02:51:12 )
@totalanimefan: Late reply, but thank you so much for the compliment on my avi! <3 I love your avi as well and meant to tell you. xD

Hi everyone else! Hope you've all had a great Friday!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 08:54:53 )
@Totalanimefan: no I was trying to see if my cat could but cant the type of surgery costs way too much. And he is way to old

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/24 18:15:09 )
@xvz: No problem! If you need extra help let me know. 😊
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 03:01:49 )

@RainbowPanda: those are all tasty places. Lol
@Megaame: yeah Voltra is my favorite one that is still standing. I was really attached to Ernya. That would be a good idea for the spring event in 2021. Lol

@xvz: I should probably save more often then I do but when I’m enjoying the game I forget to do it. It’s a good thing that you save often. When I was younger I used to lose my progress with word when writing esssys. It sucked.

@Aisukohi: thanks! My Friday was spent playing Pokémon. Lol

@Unicorn: so what are you going to do?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 08:44:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't really do anything, and that makes me feel like crap I wish things were 100% better in the world right now
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 15:19:03 )
@totalanimefan: You're welcome! And that sounds like a great day to me. xD

Hello everyone! How's everyone enjoying their Sunday?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 18:11:20 )
Good morning everyone.
Yawn

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/25 20:14:16 )
@Totalanimefan: I joined a lot of Avatar sites back in the day, and I might have been on Ernya, but I know it wasn't one of the ones I frequented. Suggest another Wonderland event lol!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.