Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 01:27:36 )

@Aisukohi: Hey! Did I tell you yet that your avatar is really nice?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 01:52:42 )
@Totalanimefan: It's okey dokey!! I hope it's soon :-0 He wuld like the fruits. I think we r getting a new "router" on the 1st ??
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 01:55:14 )

@vitreus: That's not too far away from now :)
How was your day?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 01:56:17 )
@Totalanimefan: It was good :-D Didn't do much all day 2day, but thts fine with Me !!
How abt U ??
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:01:58 )

@vitreus: That's nice. I did a bit of cleaning, but there is still more to do tomorrow. I played a little bit of ACNH too. Now I'm watching Inuyasha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:07:23 )

@kiwi: That's better than nothing. A had a friend that worked at a hotel for a long time. She liked to travel and would always get really great discounts on hotels. I don't know if you like to travel or not. (Like in normal times).
Thank you <3 I knew that I would be happy here. I'm an east coast person and when I would come and visit DC something here was just like you should move here. I would visit a lot of places, but only here would I think, I should move. XD
New perk of where I live, I wanted a milkshake from Shake Shack 20 mins before they closed. I just walked out of my building, then walked across the street to the shake shack, ordered and then got it and came home before it closed.
I'm sold. XD
Turnips are 257 on my island if you want to come.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:09:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Hmm, mayB I will tidy up tomorrow 2. I've been 2 busy watching my friend play "ACNH" :-D
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:13:13 )

@vitreus: It's fun to watch people make things on their islands. I feel like I need more access to other furniture items. I wish that you could view more per day.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:19:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Me 2 - My friend "time-travels" to get more Furniture n Even then !!! there's not Much varietey :'-0
His "catalog" is hardly use-ful becuz ofthat.
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:21:10 )

@vitreus: I sometimes time travel but I never get anything good either lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:31:46 )
@Totalanimefan: It's a Pain. He's looking 4 some specific things n they r Never there D-:
MayB it's seasonal ... ?
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:42:00 )

@vitreus: Maybe it is. I would look it up on google.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 05:04:36 )

@kiwi: It's midnight for me so the shop is closed anyway. I'm glad you didn't have to miss out.
Gosh there are so many things close to my building. A 3 story mall, a metro stop, 2 coffee shops, salad bowl place, 2 two grocery stores, a small development with local restaurants, a USPS, and UPS store, a dunkin donuts and 3 parks. One is right next to construction and one is about a 15 walk away, so not that close. Oh and a really good pizza place in a retail space in my building. They sell pizza by the slice too.
The only thing I need this area needs is a bakery/NY bagel place.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 05:05:03 )

Did I just Dox myself with all that info. lol jk jk

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 06:13:55 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m not entirely sure. I’ve been broken up with but it didn’t hurt cuz I guess I realized he just wasn’t the one anyways and he was using me for my body. He wanted me back a few days later and ofc I said no but then his friends harassed me. All Ik is he went to hoco with his best friend instead of taking me which I was fine with cuz it was something they did every year but he spent the night at her house in her room. Not sure what happened there but I never thought of it til now lmao. I’m in a much better relationship now tho and I’d rather not dwell on the past.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 15:18:02 )

@RainbowPanda: good that you finally have a good relationship :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 18:57:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep! Just ordered food for him today since his family is in quarantine and I figured he’d want one of his favorite meals before he can’t taste things anymore. Now he insists that he has to buy me food next week T_T I don’t like receiving things. His mom said she wanted to and I was just like oml that’s so sweet but she won’t take no for an answer. So imma just have to go with it

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 19:32:31 )

@RainbowPanda: you should accept their kindness. :)
@kiwi: it’s so nice. Honestly I don’t know if I could ever go back to a suburb. I don’t miss my car at all.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 20:42:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Been ok, thanks! Kind of I guess? :p I have a hernia, my surgery is next month, but I'm keeping busy and have a beautiful daughter so thats got me pleasantly distracted. How's you?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 20:54:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I am :) they are the sweetest even tho they have only met me once.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.