Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Lina’s Quest

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 03:54:29 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aw ty yall! i was trying to see if i could get my avi to camouflage into the forest bg :0
the skull clip was so cute when i saw it i bought one in cloud immediately! i guess they'll be announcing all the new commons tmr ^^
i love the arachno ... (i forgot the name) item! i have some draft avis w it but haven't finished any of them yet... the eyes are my fav tho!

i wonder if the commons update would include the fall item contest common? :0 or maybe they haven't gotten around to it yet

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 06:27:53 )
I have arachnophobia so I’m not the biggest fan of the arachno item. Some of it is a bit too creepy for me. >.>
But I guess it depends how it’s used.

I sold some art so soon I’ll have volts to buy some art...
it’s a cycle.... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 03:30:18 )
I'm always a sucker for darker items, so the Arachnophobia is right up my alley. Also I love spiders irl, so there. :P

Also pretty sure the fall common that won is the monarch butterfly clip thingy lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 01:21:34 )

spiders are def scary!! i still don't like them but they're slightly less scary to me now, i think bc i live alone and if i see a bug i'm the only person who can take care of it lol ... aisu i can't believe u love them lol T_T what's the appeal of them for you?? :0

art cycle sounds like a great cycle :-D i wanna make some more characters so i can get art of them!! i've been sketching more lately which is nice though, maybe i could put some intention into making some characters next time i'm sketching :0

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 01:24:22 )

i saw that they announced the item contest commons!! :3 i did really like the monarch item!!
i wish they could show the full previews on an avatar in the announcement post, i haven't had a chance to look at each item in the shops yet to see them in full

ooh i just looked at the post again the new clothing commons are nice to have too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 17:41:04 )
I think I love spiders BECAUSE they're so intimidating upon appearance? But also, nature's pest control. <3

And it's nice that they let 3 items be made into commons. <3 I always love having more commons, even though I don't buy them often. xD They eat up my volts quick!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 22:31:47 )

oohh don't they look scary to you?? if you see one around the house do you end up leaving it be? :0

yeah i appreciate that they did that ^^ i love seeing user designed items on here, it def makes the site feel more like a community that way
commons individually always seem cheap to me but then they def add up real quick :0

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/18 22:50:10 )
Not super scary, no. And it depends on the spider for me to determine what to do with it. If I know it'll definitely pose a hazard to me or my family, I kill it. If it'll just be an inconvenience, I try to relocate it. Otherwise, I leave them be.

I love that they put user-designed items on here too. I'm not sure how much I've spent on commons for one outfit, but next time I need to try to remember to use total's charity. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 17:28:04 )
You fools! Spiders are the pure essence of evil and they are all plotting to rule the world and kill all humans.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 00:02:50 )
That does sound a bit unnerving. xD But wouldn't be the worst way to go, imo.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 02:25:04 )

nooo i don't wanna die by spider T_T
i wish i could leave them alone, i feel kind of bad killing them but what if they come for me in my sleep >_>

when i first joined i think i like felt bad or awkward abt using the charities? but now that i've been here for longer i'm like ahh new users should totally use the charities :0
like when you're first starting out it takes so long to get enough volts for the items you want!
i was so grateful for items ppl donated when i first joined, even the daily freebies were so exciting to get! i try to donate my daily freebies or event extras to newbies if remember to (and if others haven't beaten me to the punch yet lol)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/22 06:10:12 )
I think charities are a great way for a user to feel more comfortable on the forums. They’re a good place to chat because you can know it’s a friendly environment!
And you can feel a little less out of place if you have some items to wear.

I love hanging out in charities so I can meet new users!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 21:35:54 )
Quest update:
I GOT STICKY FINGERS
-SCREAMING-

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 23:23:21 )

omg yay!!! i see that you're wearing it now :-D v happy for u!!
did you end up finding someone selling one??

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 23:25:04 )
@xvz: I had in my signature that I was looking, and they found me!! I’m really lucky!!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/22 23:39:55 )

ooh nice!! i feel like having it in sig does help
i probably have items i don't really use, i think if i saw that someone Really Really wanted it i'd be willing to sell to them! even though otherwise i probably wouldn't list it in my exchange thread
esp now that i got to experience some of the events! i like that i can finally gift ppl event items, i've only been around for 5 months or so, so i usually don't have any extras of items that ppl are questing lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/23 00:03:57 )
I got some ohm in the hope that it would help me find people selling more, but it didn’t seem to help. XD

If you ever want to sell me something I’m looking for... ;)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/23 05:33:24 )

haha i wish, i've only joined in may so i don't have a lot of the older items! i think we're questing for some of the same items too hehe
if i see anything you're looking for in the exchange i'll try to ping u though! :3

ah yeah i wonder? i guess diff ppl have different preferences for ohms/volts/etc.
i guess you can't really buy commons w ohms right? just crates and orbs... on the other hand not everyone can donate irl money so might prefer receiving ohms?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/23 06:24:22 )
I thought ohms might give me an edge, but I guess there still has to be someone selling. XD
Not enough old users with extra items!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/24 01:40:52 )

haha true! i guess most ppl on here tend to get items as they want them too
like compared to other sites where ppl might get items as investments for selling later ? and people have to stick around in order to get older items into circulation i guess lol
i guess i tried to stock up on event items this time but i don't usually get extras of the crates ... oh except this month i bought 1 extra crate cuz the frankenstein monster item was really cute lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.