Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:51:17 )
@Another Movie Addict: ... basically, what I'm trying (and probably failing) to say is that I understand the allure of contemplating something like that. I'm sure you'll make the decision that's right for you. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:52:15 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: I do have a cancer patient in my house. So if I go, I'd have to self- quarantine at my friends house before coming home.
@Querin: I never considered them as the bestest greatest thing ever. Always was indifferent. So learning she was shit didn't change anything for me. But I've also never been into this idea of glorifying celebs of any caliber.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:54:37 )
@Another movie addict: I agree, I personally see celebs as any other kind of person, its just that they are more 'known' as in 'seen' in the world than so many other people... And getting paid for being seen, representing certain things/places

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:56:19 )
My patience for celebrities to use their fame to push a platform -any platform- is limited on the best of days...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 22:57:14 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - that might almost be considered a mini-vacation... or at least a different set of walls to stare at for a couple of weeks!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:00:50 )
This is exactly

@Querin: Humans are trash. They will always fuck up somehow.
@Wildfire: Eh I don't mind them on certain platforms. Such as more poc in film, or more xyz kind of people. Rather than your typical white lady and dude. Or wanting people to stop polluting and such. The problem is when they don't actually believe in those things, but are saying it to be liked.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:02:46 )
@Another movie addict: Agreed... Just look at the pandemic... It went super well here untill mid July where we suddenly entered second wave, which we currently seem to be topping, thanks to people not following the restrictions ><

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:04:01 )
This is exactly

@Querin: I'm in one of the hot states for number of positive folks. -w- Because Florida is dumb.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:07:02 )
@another movie addict: I had a smaller anxiety attack on my way home sunday morning as someone in the traincupé I was sitting in was coughing like crazy, while friday when doing grocery shopping some Elder woman walked around trough the entire tore, coughing into a rag almost every 8th step she took.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:11:32 )
This is exactly

@Querin: I know that my coughs scare the shit out of some people, but it's either my asthma or I inhaled spit. I do that last one a lot.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:32:36 )
@another movie addict: Usually I know the difference between asthma coughs and other types of coughs. My dad got a severe case of Asthma,, mixed with KOL and a very bad lung function ( so bad that I will not be surprised if his doctor begin to want him to have an oxygen tank to walk around with )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:32:43 )
Oh, inhaled spit is THE worst! Ugh!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:35:13 )
This is exactly

@Querin: My asthma hasn't been bad for years, but now that I've stopped jogging and other exercises (lazy). It has slowly been getting bad again.
@Wildfire: Same. And I do it all the time.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:40:09 )
@Another movie addict: I've been having a kind of cough the past 3 weeks, have been tested for Corona which was a negative. it is a random ' 1-3 times a day' kind of cough I suspect it might got to do with how much the temperatures are trolling ths year.. summer was record cold, then we had some 2-3 weeks with rather high temperatures which then dived down to a classsic autumn temperature on 13-16 c, the last 2 days have been 26-22 c..

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 23:59:36 )
This is exactly

@Querin: Nothing but hot here.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:01:00 )
*steps into critical role * welp time to catch up 8'DD

envy you for hot temperatures

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:02:37 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Dinner will be done soon.. then I'm going to try and decompress because I read recent news and it's not great.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:06:40 )
Yes it's definitely hot and humid here! Of course there's that tropical storm/depression/whatever-it-currently-is sitting just offshore right now too.

@0v7: I'm sorry that you got some bad news.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:07:24 )
Oh dear, sorry to hear that 0v7
I just put over some laundry, using fabric softener for the first time in my adult life, at lest fabric softener I bought myself.. will be interesting to see if Im allergic to it or not ^^;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/16 00:08:44 )
@Querin: Let's hope you're not allergic to it! That's a mess if you are

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.