Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Send in the Clowns

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:46:45 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@xanthan: awww do yall do homework together or anything lol
i can see it being like. role model moment to show ur kid how to like ... focus/discipline/routine/get academic work done :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:53:38 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Xanthan:
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@star2000shadow: awe dang. I am sorry. Wanna talk about it?

its just a big mess and i don't know how to straighten it out. <:3( )~~

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 08:39:56 )
Good morning everyone ^.^
Im loving all these little clown looks
They're so adorable 😍

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 18:58:07 )
@Keo: Y e s the honkening is inevitable

Also this thread caused me to have this song stuck in my head cause the video clip consisted out of people dressed as clowns :')
(sad happy by circa waves)
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 03:54:21 )

@xvz: yes we do actually. sometimes it is side by side. sometimes we are in different rooms due to audio/visuals with classes. We both crack down and do our best and then curse to anyone who listens lol

@star2000shadow: well i am here for ya if you ever decide you wanna talk to someone who is outside the mess and maybe can offer a different perspective.

@LilMissKushy: hey darlin, how are you? Love the avi.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:26:37 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

lol i was trying to find this pastel clown plush toy i had as a kid , cuz of this thread and the cute clowns in here ,
but the pages of clowns honestly got kind of creepy Lol i had to give up before it could burn into my memory

@xanthan: aw that's sweet! study buddies
so is school gonna be remote all year? or still undecided?
someone i was talking to said one of their schools tried to go back to being in person but after 2 weeks some ppl had covid and they switched back to being all remote again pretty quickly

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 07:30:34 )
@xanthan: hey there ^.^ nice to see you here.. aww thank you ...are u trying for the jamboree items? If u need anything let me know :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 18:15:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Xanthan:

@star2000shadow: well i am here for ya if you ever decide you wanna talk to someone who is outside the mess and maybe can offer a different perspective.

Thanks Hun 'rubs face' I appreciate that. I'll muddle through, I always do. now enough about my life, how goes yours? <:3( )~~

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:11:55 )

@xvz: our district has virtual or in person school. i refuse to let my son go to in person school. there is no plan in place on the district, state, or national level that gives me enough peace of mind.

@LilMissKushy: i am trying and would like to, but to be honest, i don't post enough. with writing papers, texting my friends, and discord lol by the time I do get to Voltra, I am tired of typing lol. I post here and there and I figure I'll get what I can.

@star2000shadow: my life is good. it is full and busy which can be frustrating, but otherwise it is good. my bills are paid, my son is happy and healthy and to me, that is all that matters. I am swamped with his schoolwork and my own but tbh my partner is a huge help and I'd be lost without his contributions.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:19:12 )
@xanthan: when u get some free time we can both try for confetti for you and get u some event items :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:46:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Xanthan:

@star2000shadow: my life is good. it is full and busy which can be frustrating, but otherwise it is good. my bills are paid, my son is happy and healthy and to me, that is all that matters. I am swamped with his schoolwork and my own but tbh my partner is a huge help and I'd be lost without his contributions.

I'm glad y our partner helps you and yeah kids can take up a lot of time, right now I'm just having a bit of a chill down before i go put dishes away. and consider doing dinner 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:54:22 )

@LilMissKushy: awe thank you darlin. I am officially at 193 if that tells you how much I have been on here. Sad face. What are you up to today?

@star2000shadow: Don't do it, it's a trap. LOL I always say I am going to go cook dinner, then I notice that things need to be done and I get sidetracked lol I need to be more motivated today, but I refuse to give in. So for once, I am listening to a lecture and hanging out on here for a bit. Also, I have a fabled beauty.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:15:19 )
@xanthan: no problem at all :) not up to much just settling before bed time wbu?.. i love ur velma so cute xD

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:41:06 )

@LilMissKushy: Jinkies! thanks. lol I woke up late. Haven't slept well due to my left arm. It was tendonitis, but I think i ruptured the tendon. Got a dr appt in a few weeks. I should get ready for bed sooner rather than later, but I don't see it happening. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:01:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Xanthan:

@LilMissKushy: awe thank you darlin. I am officially at 193 if that tells you how much I have been on here. Sad face. What are you up to today?

@star2000shadow: Don't do it, it's a trap. LOL I always say I am going to go cook dinner, then I notice that things need to be done and I get sidetracked lol I need to be more motivated today, but I refuse to give in. So for once, I am listening to a lecture and hanging out on here for a bit. Also, I have a fabled beauty.

'tilts head, You has a fabled beauty? hey everyone gets sidetracked, I'm KNOWN for getting side tracked, I'll be doing something, see something fuzzy and cute and I'm side tracked haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 00:07:45 )
@xanthan: sorry to hear about ur arm.. i hope they fix it up for ya :/

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 06:53:45 )

@LilMissKushy: thank you. I been icing it and keeping it wrapped up. That helps a little. I cannot wait to get answers mostly. Just knowing whats wrong would provide a lot of relief.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 09:21:02 )
@xanthan: aww bless ya.. well lets hope you get the answers you need :)

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 10:10:59 )

@LilMissKushy: thank you. Now why in gluten are youbup at this horrible hour? Lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 11:01:30 )
@xanthan: it was 9.21 am for me :) why u up so early ?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.