Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 04:04:55 )
I love seeing all the babies. ;u;

My parents recently had a kitten show up to eat at their place (they feed a couple strays) and it's so cuuuute! Itty bitty tuxedo, and we think the mom is the neighbor's cat. Anywho, it's slowly warming up to us and now likes to pounce at our feet when we walk by the cars it's hiding under!! Can't yet tell if it's a boy or girl since it won't let us get close enough to tell. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 04:12:20 )
Yeah, we're not entirely sure how it came to be with us, but there's an adult male tuxedo cat that comes around to eat from time to time (my sister calls him 8-Ball). For the kitten, if it's a girl, then the name will be Diamond (because of the patch on its chest) and if it's a boy, then Jack (I think because kinda like cards?).

It just strikes me as odd that a kitten so young (probably 8+ weeks) is seemingly on its own, but since we feed it now, it's doing fine?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 05:05:33 )
Yep lol. I guess I just find it odd too because the mom isn't around it, like ever. So makes me wonder if the neighbor cat isn't the mom or if it lost its mom somehow. D:
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 05:56:12 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

omg the kitty pix sob
also aisu ur current avi is Sick!!!!!!!! holy cow i love it :-D

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 05:59:43 )

asdjfka;sdlkfj alksdfk l;a i love my friends lolol
i just got home from seeing two of them <333 i love them both individually and have been trying to get them to meet for a while now cuz i thought they would get along p well!!! it went super well and we had such a lovely nite , i feel so grateful and special to have such wonderful ppl in my life <33333

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:11:05 )

yesss in the past i've described my friends kind of like... a spoke? like i'm close to them but none of them really know each other, like my relationships are v 1:1 as opposed to like, a group of friends
i've talked to multiple friends abt wanting to get ppl to meet and last year i was like 2020 would be the year i start hosting stuff and bringing ppl together Lol
ofc that didn't work out but i'm glad there's this brief window of like, Ok/Nice to hang out occasionally and i'm just feeling v :"-))) abt these two finally meeting!!! cuz i've talked abt them to each other before and i've seen them like each others' stuff on social media etc and they did get along v well ~ ^^<3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:12:00 )

how was everyone's saturday ~ ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:18:14 )

aaa yeah we were chatting abt that today, one of them has tried to get friends together and their friends did not get along At All lol, like it wasn't like oh they didn't click but like... they disliked each other
i tend to be on the intentional side w my relationships so if i do want ppl to meet it's like, bc i think they would get along well :0

aa it is harder to make new friends as u get older ... i've been feeling super grateful a lot this year to have such special ppl in my life lol<3 like i feel v lucky ... !

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:19:58 )

aww that's sweet :-)
how did cat shift go? was it less stressful?

:0 rita's .... like the water ice ? :3
i feel like water ice is one of the few things where lemon flavor is like really good lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:28:15 )

mm yeah , group dynamics are diff than one on one :0
like diff ppl will bring out diff sides of ya , for me i feel like group dynamics that can get muddied ~
i was thinking abt like ... relationships as waveforms Lol and how waves can combine to get bigger/taller but waves can also combine to cancel each other out - or even get lower

aa meeting new ppl can be scary / takes a lot of like ... energy/hyping urself up ... esp w a group .. !

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:30:22 )

aww sweet ^^<3 i wanna pet a cat lol
i saw some beach dogs yesterday and i was like wah i wanna pet the dog .......
when i was leaving the house today my first floor neighbor was outside w his dog and i got to pet her!!!!!! :-)))) i think she's a pit bull terrier puppy ... ? so cute!! <3

hmmmm i know ritas cuz i used to live in philly :0
it could be like a pennsylvania + nearby areas thing ... ?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:43:54 )

mm i think i try to match friends where they're at - like if they're high energy i can go there, if they're laid back/low energy i can match that, some friends operate on thoughts/ideas while others focus more on feelings/relationships etc - so w groups it's like what does it mean to match a group dynamic ... ? (if that makes sense)

haha any day i can pet a dog is a good day lol
lool<3 i think at some point in my life i'd like a doggy :0 but maybe a later point where i'm ready to dedicate more energy into my home life + caring for others ... i think rn i'm more focused on like, learning/exploring/doing etc.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:44:35 )

wait what do u mean :3
i think rita's and wawa are both like regional chains ? (that i associate w philly Lol tho i guess nj + the rest of pa have both too!)
also what flavor did u get :-D

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:54:47 )

ooh i think i just find group dynamics interesting to think about lol , and just like ... different relationship styles, diff ppl interact w world/ppl differently, etc
like some friends we get along rly well when we talk about ideas, but they're awful at like emotional support Lol
or some friends are great abt talking abt , how do you feel abt xyz, but might not be able to "match" u when ur like here's all the ideas i've been thinking about

ooohh i didn't know floridas had wawas :0
yum mango combos ! i haven't had those before , i think i've only had the basic flavors :0 lol did he not share his ??

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 06:55:12 )

ahh it's getting late but i'm feeling hungry lol ...
to sleep or to eat .... that is the question ....

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:02:01 )

oohhh i didnt know it had dairy
hmmm trying to think of what could be a good quick snack for now ... i am sleepy but i didn't eat a ton for dinner so could be good to eat a lil before bed >w>

lool somethings that taste good in my memory i intentionally won't try again so i can preserve the good association hahaha
like sweets/candy from childhood ... if i had them know they might be too sweet or even gross Lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:03:44 )

yehh every person has strengths / challenges ... !
i think i like to highlight or like cater to ppls strengths in my relationships ... !

for example if what i need is emotional support i would go to a friend who is good at it + has capacity to do it, i wouldn't go to a friend who like has too much on their plate already or like is p bad at it

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:11:48 )

omggg i haven't any sugary cereals in forever and i probably won't for that exact reason lolol
hmm idk what to make to eat Haha what if i just sit here and end up just not .......
actually maybe i'll cut up an apple and eat it w hummus :0
will be protein wo being too heavy right before bed !

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:16:12 )

ahh relationships are complicated and it is a balance , like it can be ok to offload if it also means it's ok that she doesn't have to respond or be emotionally present necessarily every time ... or like it's ok for her to say sorry not right now / at this time ... etc
everyone has diff capacities / boundaries so it's just like, being on the same page abt expectations and what ppl can/can't provide sustainably ...
that's how i think abt it for the time being anyway at least :0

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 07:18:44 )

ooh carrots and peppers both go p well w hummus :3
if i'm dipping in hummus it's usually , apples carrots peppers or pita chips ! i think apples are nice cuz they have that crunch aspect (like carrots or chips) as well as that juice aspect (similar to peppers!)

one time my friend's friend's friend's older sister(? lol) made hummus w chocolate chips and dipped apples in it , i think that's how i was like oh this is a snack option

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.