Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:01:27 )
I think that comic was the best so far lol.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:01:27 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Omg Virgil!!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:09:44 )
@Aisukohi: it was a cute comic- much more appropriate for those of you who work in retail, no doubt!

@0v7: right?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:14:27 )
lol yeah, while I don't work in retail, I have the same types of interactions with some people. xD;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:29:31 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I wonder what Vregory's item would be, since the majority of Volties seem to like him >w>

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:31:37 )
lol I can never remember all these OPC names. xD Feel like I need a guide or something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:32:31 )
*NPC names
I see I can kinda cheat by hovering over the emojies, but they don't all seem to be there lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:33:33 )
I don't work in retail either, but I also try to smile and be pleasant with the cashiers etc when I'm out.

We'll see about vregory's item. I don't know if his apparent popularity has any effect on it though

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:34:18 )
@Aisukohi: yes, I still stumble over their names and roles too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 02:41:07 )
I always try to be polite to those in retail, even those who seem less than thrilled to be there lol.

I feel like there are so many NPCs here, but it's nice to know that they all have art in some form. I can think of some sites that never got completed NPC art and that bugs me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:05:04 )
Wildfire:
What's so special about Fridays at your work, Total? Why are they so busy?

It seems like we get a lot of contracts approved by finance so we have to send them out for signature. Like why can't they approve the same amount throughout the week instead of slamming me on Friday with agreements that need to be sent out for signature.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:07:33 )
Ugh, I kinda know those feels total.

I help send invoices to our corporate office for them to pay for things, and some management are terrible about getting the invoices to me until the last minute, so I end up with a giant pile and it stresses me out. Luckily though we changed to a new system of doing things, so that holds some management more accountable.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:12:07 )

@Aisukohi That's me ๐Ÿ’ฏ
It's so stressful to get all of these agreements at once, and they are all slighting different, and being sent out for signature to different people, and then some don't have the signatory's email yet so I can't sent that one out and have to check on it later. It's just a lot to juggle. I literally got 7 different agreements to send out for signature with 30 mins left in the day. And that was after I sent out 6-7 that day.

Also someone opened a closed ticket that I had just closed for them two days ago. And I said, if you need to revisit this issue, please open a NEW ticket. Of course they freaking didn't. Then reopened it themselves even though they aren't an admin and then left a comment on it saying that I need to send something out for signature.
But because of auditors we aren't supposed to reopen closed tickets. We could get in trouble for that. I was pretty pissed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:19:04 )
Good lord, people like that piss me off. x-x For both situations you described with latecomers and those who think they can go above you for something you already explained to them. I hope that system you have documents their moves so that if it comes back to you, it can be shown that they were in the wrong.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:31:36 )

@Aisukohi: Oh it does. She left a comment in the system and everything. My boss was like you did the right thing by leaving a comment saying to open a new ticket and closing it again.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 03:58:34 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜
โ €โ €

happy friday all ^^ hope everyone gets a nice relaxing upcoming weekend ~

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 05:36:44 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜
โ €โ €

late on these q's but -

- How do you take your coffee - black? cream? sugar? decaf? flavored additions? iced? etc.?
iced w oat milk pls :3 is the tastiest combo imo
otherwise hot w oat milk lol , otherwise black
no sugar pls :3

- Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus: share cute pictures! :D
i wish !!!!!!

- What is your favorite off-line thing to do?
hmm reading maybe ^^ and painting?

- Who do you think today's event item will represent?
ok so we know already But maybe tomorrow will be .................. will be ......... violet ?

- How many pages do you think we'll add to the thread today (we're starting on p.33)? :vioshock:
i'll answer this for tmr lol i think maybe 10 pages ? ^^

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 06:51:30 )
This is exactly

- How do you take your coffee - black? cream? sugar? decaf? flavored additions? iced? etc.?
With a bit of milk and two sweetener.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 13:05:06 )
Good morning everyone!

Does anyone have interesting plans for their Saturday?
I don't really - I need to get groceries, do some cooking, and cleaning up of the house. Sounds like fun?

I'll post new questions for today in a little bit. Right now, it's coffee time!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 14:00:48 )
Ok, I've had enough coffee now to be able to hold a semi-coherent thought -lol!- so here are today's questions:

- Day 5 already? Where has the time gone?
    - Do you participate in any sports or similar activities?
    - How many avatar(-ish) sites are you currently active on?
    - Have you done any of the extra activities for this event? Which ones?
    - What is your favorite part of this event so far?

Also, I'm probably wandering around the web a little bit until some of you wake up and get online, but I'm here - ping me if you want to chat.

โ”คโ–’โ”œ Hangout with me! โ”คโ–’โ”œ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.