Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello! Newbie here.

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 19:39:16 )
Heyyo!

The name's Carty, and I'm excited to be here. I'm a 22 y/o college student in America, and I used to play on a lot of forum avatar sites in the past such as Syndrone Online, Gaia, and the like. I'm just here to check out the place, really, and to see if it's worth it to invite a few friends to hang out here.

The avatar creation system is a bit funky, and I have nooooo idea how to earn volts, so I'm going to have to be half-naked for a while until I figure things out!

Anyhow, it's nice to be here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 19:40:43 )
hi there carty!!! you earn volts by posting!!
- [ miss sunny ]

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 19:43:38 )
Hi there! Thank you, I just realized that after I submitted the new forum. uwu

Any tips and tricks for the site? It's a pleasure to meet you.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 19:46:13 )
tips n tricks !!
if u hit preview post instead of submit post, u can use a random number generator, roll some dice, or - if it's a new forum topic, make a poll!

also, tomorrow u'll be able to get daily chance items!!! its the floating airship on the front page - it'll wiggle when u can get a new item! (speaking of , i might have some extras that i can give u!!)

theres also a rly useful bbcode guide in the forums under "help and support", as well as the item museum (has all non-shop items for reference), and i think theres a price guide for non-shop items but i don't think it's been updated ovo;;

if u hav any questions, lmk!!
- [ miss sunny ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 19:49:55 )

Hey, welcome to the site! We're a pretty friendly bunch, so anyone will help you out if you have any questions! A tip: visit the newbie charities to get some free items.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 20:46:42 )
@cartymar21: I sent you a little welcoming trade, just accept and then go to your inventory and open'em on up.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 22:03:51 )
@cartymar21:welcome to voltra.. theres an undercurrent thread that u can "spam" in to make volties faster :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/17 23:56:39 )

welcome newbie!
    good luck earning some volts~ you can always hang out in the undercurrent

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 01:53:28 )

@cartymar21: hey welcome to Voltra ! There is a great community here and you should be apart of it!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 02:13:22 )
🌈 You gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser
You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together
All I know, all I know, love will save the day🌈

@cartymar21: welcome to Voltra!!!! Posting in forums is the best way to earn volts. We also have a daily airship that contains various items and volts. Inside the forums, we have welcome posts, new member guides, as well as stickies at the tops of all forums with that forum's rules and such. This is a great place to hang out and the Volties here are all friendly and welcoming. Feel free to hit me up in my hangout thread, on my profile, or ping me here with any questions you may have. So glad you are here!
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 03:08:45 )
@vitreus: Heck!! That would be so nice of you, and I really appreciate the tips on the preview post- it makes things a whole lot easier regarding text post creation.

@sunny: Thank you so much for the tip, I will check that out.

@HoneyBee: Give me a second and I will see about accepting it! Thank you so much, and I will be sure to pay you in return, or pay it forward.

@lilmisskushy: ty!!!! I will check it out!!! It seems like a lot of people suggest the undercurrent.

@Deaa: tysm! I will have a whole lot of fun doing that.

@totalanimefan: I'll bring some friends in!! It seems really friendly so far.

@xanthan: uwu Thank you so much, I did see one of your discussions pop up and I will absolutely see about joining your hang-out once in a while.

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 15:09:49 )
hey there welcome!!! :vivi-celebrate:

i used to lurk around syn yeaaaaaars ago and i recently got back into gaia myself
art gallery/avi closet

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 19:14:44 )
welcome! i'm pretty new myself, just joined a few weeks ago c:
everyone is so nice, the staff is incredible, and the overall voltra experience has been so good for me
i used to dabble in avatar forum site too a few years back, but after coming out of retirement and finding voltra,
i may have to say this one is my favorite hehe

i hope you enjoy it here! and i hope to see you around the forums ^^
oh and i'm chai btw, and i'm also 22

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 20:26:31 )
@moomin: I really liked syn and was super sad to find out that things died for them, but I'm happy to be here.

@icedchai: heyyo! welcome in, as well! This has been a really enjoyable avatar site to get into so far, so I have no complaints. Everyone looks like they're having fun, especially since they're all very nice. uwu

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 22:20:26 )
@cartymar21: Paying forward is a good enough payment.

Mule of star2000shadow

Quest | Memory Jar |

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 22:42:17 )
@cartymar21: hello! Welcome to Voltra!
I hope you like it here so far!
If you’re still confused about anything there’s a great guide for new users: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

I’d love to chat with you anytime. I have a hangout thread you’re welcome to visit, or I’m all over Voltra.

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/18 22:56:15 )

@cartymar21: yes bring more people here if you have friends that want to join ^^
There is a link in my signature if you want to hang out there. Just ping someone and start a convo or say hi.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:06:18 )
@honeybee: Will do!! I promise that much!

@Lina: Thank you so much for the invite! I'd also love to get to know you. It's super nice to be here, and I think the place is adorable and lovely so far.

@totalanimefan: hehehe I will do that! Thank you very much!!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/19 02:30:20 )
@cartymar21: I’m glad you like it so far!
I used to be on Syndrone, they still had some of the best item designs of all time. But some of Voltra’s items have the same attitude.

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/20 00:19:16 )
@Lina: I really did enjoy Syn's avatar designs so much better than Gaia's as well, but I only played on there for only a small amount of time. Which is really tragic comparatively to how it just crashed and burned.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.