Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Star's Memory Jar

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:21:37 )

So this would be Star's day to day Journal, a place where she just puts up stuff that's going on in her life and or share's stuff she finds interesting. I'll have a Links section, a picture section and so forth so on so that people can get to know me and my life. Currently, it is COLD outside. 'shudders'

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:21:57 )

Links Section

Star's Quest | Hearth and Home | Shadow Runway | Shadow Market |

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:22:16 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:23:15 )

the above groupings, where found on Deviant Art.. or however that's spelled, I did not make them. but i did like them haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:23:41 )

Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca

Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:27:56 )
Hello! This is a great idea~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 20:28:58 )
@RainbowPanda: Haha Thank you 'nods'

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 21:47:00 )
aaa this is really cute and cool! i'd be interested to see where this journal goes ^ u ^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:25:22 )
@Peony: 'blush' thanks..I'm glad you likes it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 15:44:25 )
Woke up early today, four thirty in the mornign early, am deciding to do a small post on images, mostly sailor moon in this one as I love the show. havent' watched it in a while but still.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:59:21 )
added some music 'nods' all links go to Youtube.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 17:07:36 )

hmm I woke up and couldnt' get back to sleep so i looked up more sailor moon images 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:58:28 )
10/11/2017

I'm hoping to get paid today, I need some Ibuprofen my back has been killing me and dishes have got to get done and the roommate just takes forever in doing that. i just got him to take the garbage out. that and i have got to sweep and mop the kitchen floors, their driving me nuts. 'rubs eyes' Kayana was here yesterday, she's a friends daughter, and with how I've felt the past week, she was an angel..
The cats have also been handfulls..i ahve got to find a dish they wont' dig their food out of cause i'v enarlly broken my kneck in the morning when i've walked on the peices they dig out of the food dish.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 18:04:27 )
October, 12, 2017
10/12/2017

Well I finally went shopping yesterday, that was a relief, we now have food, soda and sponge, so I'm happy. It's kinda a relief to be honest. and i got some ice cream sandwiches. which is even better if their still on sale on the fifteenth i'm a get josh to get me five boxes. cause i forgot how much i like them. still working my way through the sailor moon series. Came across a Series called 'United states of Tara' its.. interesting. its about a women with DID who's married and has two children. its kinda nice. in an odd ball way.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 00:25:12 )
October, 13,2017
10/13/2017

Did you know their making you pay to get ride of adds on Youtube? and that paying for 'youtubered' doesn't also covor the movies they sell on there. I'll just deal with the commercials thanks all the same.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:56:47 )

this be my future post format thingie..

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:05:29 )

October 21,2017
10/21/2017

Well taht was all kinds of funt hat wasn't. my sister called via messanger to see if i'd go see if a friend of hers felt like company so i walked down, then came back to return the call cause my interwebs only made it so far.. let her know the women said yes. so I said 'if you wanted you could come visit me' 'no i found out exactly how much i was wanted around there last time'
i asked her hwat she meant and she said apparently i consider my roommate more my family then her. she keeps forgettign i live in a rent and state owned apartment. having her two weeks and some days long was pushing it seeing as im only supposed to have people around for like two days, a month. i wake up in a good mood, if tired, h ave had a generally nice morning.. and then this. its just.. not fair.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:12:21 )
what a cute idea.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 10:03:13 )

josefine:
what a cute idea.

Thanks, its a way to do a journal thing without doing akjournal thing kinda 'shrugs.

2/3/2018
February 3, 2018

Voltra's been back for two days now, and I'm so happy its here again. the new items are to die for and i even managed to donate. I've had a wound on the back of my leg for five years now and they finally figured out what was wrong with it.
it's called Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) it's a medical condition in which blood pools in the veins, straining the walls of the vein.The most common cause of CVI is superficial venous reflux which is a treatable condition.
and I unfortunately have Venous Reflux.
Venous reflux is Improper functioning of the vein valves in the leg, causing swelling and skin changes.
The veins in your legs carry blood back to your heart. They have one-way valves that keep blood from flowing backward. If you have chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), the valves don’t work like they should and some of the blood may go back down into your legs. That causes blood to pool or collect in the veins.

this also means if you get an infection, and an open wound, it takes FOREVER for the wound to heal. or at least it has in my case. five years is a long time to have a open wound ont he back of my leg when i've done everything they've told me to do. but there gonna be doing a operation, small, very minor, pushing some type of tub intot he veins and using ultra sound their gonna 'seal' some of the worst side veins, so my leg can heal better. or at least. that's hwo i understood it. not sure how thats gonna help but apparently it does work.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 07:35:24 )

2/6/2018
February, 6 ,2018

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcjgJSqSRU[/youtube]
"Weird Al" Yankovi - The Sega Begins
One of my favorite songs. i just like the beat and the lyrics aren't to bad ether.

So far I'm sleepy as all get out, though i can't wait for the Vday events taht will be starting soon, I'm beta testing Loa3, or League of Angels 3 haha. its pretty cool, i like the graphics though its a bit slow in some areas..but tis a beta test so 'shrugs'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.