Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:06:36 )
@Ginji: Same, if a site isn't active enough I lose interest.
Happens a lot.
It's sad.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:17:52 )
@Mica: Yeah I wouldn't be able to do that. That is too many XD Yes, having a roleplay here would be nice. It would allow me to get more posting in and earn more Volts. Speaking of Volts, I thought it was funny that before Ginji partnered with Ban, he was the leader of The Volts XD

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:19:07 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I agree. Like Syndrone online. I liked that one too, but it just completely died. They stopped doing Avatar of the Week and everything. There are no updates at all. I went to Caedon from there.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:20:36 )
Hello Ginji! Welcome to Voltra! I never heard of Caedon before.

art by me
My Deviantart

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:20:58 )
@Ginji: Wow, that sucks.
I used to go on Syn a long time ago, before all the drama happened.
Then it died and I just... Didn't have an interest in sticking around much.
Which was sad because I liked their avi system.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:22:54 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah, the avatars were very nice and the option of dye was cool. Caedon also has great avatars though. I think I like them more than I liked Syndrone's avatars.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:23:40 )
@SKiyoshi: Hi, SKi, and thank you. I really like your art. It's adorable c:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:25:30 )
@Ginji: Caedon's avis are giant to me, tbh.
A whole lot bigger than I am used to.
They're decent avis though.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:26:47 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah XD I like them like that because they look like a full body and the layering on them looks really good. I am obsessed with layering clothing items XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:47:55 )
@Ginji: True, haha.
They recently changed an item I like and now the layering on it is all weird...
So the avi I have on there now, I'll never be able to make again because the layering is now different. :/
I hate when that happens.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:54:43 )
@Ginji: Holy crap I didn't notice! That IS funny! Baha, the new things you learn today. Posting is pretty damn satisfying here, with a max of 50g. <w< I like it a lot... and it doesn't feel like a hopeless grind, y'know?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:02:06 )
Yay! Glad to see you on here too! ^_^
-huggles- :vanora_heart:

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:47:33 )
@Mica: When I first saw the Volts, I was like "The currency is Volts and I'm into Ginji right now. I was meant to be on this site." XD

Did you ask me because you like roleplaying as well?

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:49:10 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That's really terrible. I can see why that would upset you. It happened to me too, but it wasn't a big item, it was a shirt, but still, I liked the layering better before they changed it XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:09:39 )
@Ginji: Yesss, more signs you must stay forever. :vanora_heart:
I asked mainly out of curiousity but I do like to roleplay. I haven't done it in a loonnng time on a forum setting, I usually do 1v1 with my hubbah. Also I got tired of doing the whole fancy post thing people had goin' on even though I COULD do it.. but neh. LOL

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:13:25 )
@Mica: Eh I know what you mean. I roleplay all the time, but don't really do it in a forum setting either. Too many rules. Everyone can watch you and see what you're typing and god forbid you say something inappropriate, you will get reported XD Private messages would be the way to go, but then you don't get Volts for those XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:18:18 )
@Ginji: Yeah! I mean I don't like straight-up cyber yadaydayda, but I do like the freedom to be "mature", as long as it was appropriate for the scene/story. I can't fault the site for that though, gotta keep their PG-13 rating. I don't mind them seeing since I don't really mean to write a masterpiece, since the actual interaction/content is the most important thing. The volts is such a shame Q___Q
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:20:38 )
@Mica: Yeah I do include some adult content in my roleplays, if you know what I mean XDD I don't write full on smut, but I do like to include it, so then all of that would have to fade to black and then move to private messages or something XDD But I have a bunch of roleplays with people already anyway.

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:21:34 )
Hi there! Glad to have you here in Voltra

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:22:31 )
@Moossey: Hello, Mooossey~ Your moose is now my stalker.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.