Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Ice Cabin

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 16:06:05 )
-walks in-
-looks around-
-shakes off a chill-
...ummm... Hi. I'm not snooping (or looking for my apparently MIA cabin-mates) at all...
-shifty eyes-
-walks out-

Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 16:09:03 )
perhaps

also finally figured out what to have for dinner

turkish bread with kebab it is ;v;
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 16:37:06 )
@koneko: I wont be able to sadly on the more sleep it don't matter on what time I go to bed I will always get up at 7-10am my body feels like its on a clock.

@xvz: I am to be going over to my mums house today with my mini, and help my mum make salve.
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:05:16 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Hi hi frens!
I love your new avi, Unicorn. ^^ We have matching eyes~


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:18:13 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."


@Xanthan: Omg that's so cool!! I never would've guessed that you lived close to me!!


"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:18:46 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."


Also good morning I am awake for real >w>


"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:28:58 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."


Yep!! I passed out from 3am to 11am !!


"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:40:50 )
time to walk the dog and maybe have some ice cream if we still have the tasty ones ;o;
Report
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:44:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Work’s alright. I finished all my work so I’m just chilling until I’m free to leave. Just hoping I don’t get work thrown on me just as I’m about to leave. ;~;
How’s everyone?


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — SIR Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:53:24 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈



@0v7: IKR! Neighbors lol OMG this day is so dragging on. I have been busy playing Dappervolk while other people in training are lagging a little behind. I am so darn sleepy lol

Someone wake me up lol
Report
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈





Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:56:23 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

For some reason, it's been happening every day this week. Usually the people who pass files off to me do it early in the day, but some have been procrastinating.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 17:58:21 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."


@Xanthan: Dappervolk seems fun but I share an IP address with someone who plays it already so I can't actually play on my own account :'D
I'm slowly waking up - I've got breakfast lunch, and I did the main chore of the day already. I might go out in the garden and see if there's any cucumbers ? Depends on how hot it is rn


"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:03:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Omg, is Dappervolk live? I've been waiting for it to get live for years! xD I need to check it out.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:04:39 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."


It is!! I might ask Boris to come to the computer n update his profile on here to link his DV account :3


"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:13:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Ahhhhh, that would be cool. I just made an account, and it would've been cool to say he referred me so he could benefit from that.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:18:21 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@koneko: I knoooow. u__u But at least I get paid hourly, so I'm making extra money for my time.

I'm the same with too much reading. D: I'll have to see if it's my cup of tea or not since I didn't get to try out the beta testing for it.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:20:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Man, their rules are so much more strict than Voltra. They say in their ToS they can ban people whenever for any reason. Dang, that's scary...


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:26:07 )
@Tsundererra: MY DapperVolk is link-ed in my profile On here !! :-)
- [ Boris ]
Report

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:40:33 )
This thread moves so fast, it's intimidating haha

I'm working so it's hard to keep up ;w;
Report
pls ping me, ty!!


TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/30 18:42:06 )
Don'mt Worry !! U can "pop" in When-ever :-)
- [ Boris ]
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.