Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 02:52:13 )

@Bonnie: I’ll talk to you later

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 02:54:32 )

@Totalanimefan: yes ma’am! <33 I hope you have a good night and get lost of rest!

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 08:34:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Try and get some rest, sorry to hear that you are feeling bleh as well.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 12:14:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I used to grow nasturtiums when I was a kid, and also ate anything floral that was edible, because it was fun. But they sell edible flower mix seed packets, so I bought that. They're nice in salads and drinks.

I was thinning out the overgrown mint patch the other day, and my mom saw me, and told me that I could use part of the yard by the pear tree to plant more things. She has peas growing along the fence there, so I think I'm going to plant my pumpkins by them, and some corn as well. I have a lot of old seed packets I'd like to use up before all the seeds go bad, and corn is one of those things you need room to plant enough of them that they'll pollinate each other and make nice ears. I wasn't expecting to be able to plant corn, so I'm pretty excited

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, and hope that everything goes well

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 16:01:56 )

@Totalanimefan: I hope you can find a flight, if you have decided that you're going.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 18:58:27 )

@Bonnie: thanks I did rest. I still am unsure about going. I’m thinking no still but turns out the only reason my mom was like you don’t have to come was over money 🙄 which it’s not about. It’s about not getting Corona. 🙄

@Unicorn: thanks. Did you feel better?

@athabm: that’s really cool! I love that you guys grow so much. So you do have a big backyard or do you grow them somewhere else? And thanks. It’s a really tough situation with my mom. I’m in the US but really fair away from her. I feel like even with a mask and hand washing I would have to do so much traveling that it feels impossible not to catch the virus.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 18:59:52 )

@sunny: thank you. I looked up flight yesterday. There are very few but I could make it in two fights with using major airports that are a little bit further from me but it’s still tough. I think I’m more in the don't go camp but I don’t know yet.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 19:44:51 )

@Totalanimefan: hmm, at least you know you can get there if you do decide to go.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:20:25 )

@sunny: yeah thanks. I saw a lot of flights with a 20 hour travel time. Yikes. How are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:22:13 )

@Totalanimefan: 20 hours? ?? Omfg, that is ridiculous.
I'm doing okay today thanks, just working on a short story currently.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:37:13 )

@sunny: Yeah, it sucks. I wish that I wasn't soo far away that I could drive. It's like a 43 hour drive or something like that. So at 10-12 hours a day that's about 4 days of driving

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:37:36 )

What is your short story about?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:49:24 )

@Totalanimefan: wow that is an unfathomable distance :O I am constantly amazed at how huge america is.
My short story is about a woman living in the woods who adopts a bigfoot child. I'm writing it for a fic exchange, the theme is horror. I love writing horror.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 21:53:35 )

@sunny: It is coast to coast. Most Americans don't live multiple time zones away from each other XD
Oh that's pretty cool! Do you ever think about RPing on Voltra?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:16:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I've never been one for RP. I am notvery good atbeing social tbh. Plus it takes meforever to write, I am such a slow writer. Andmy spacebar isbroken :/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:41:00 )

@sunny: I can see that your space bar is broken. XD That sucks though.
I thought that people with RP took their time like one post a day?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:43:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I don't know how RP works, I'venever evenl ooked into it. I suppose there are different speeds depending on who you're RPing with etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 23:11:55 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

*wanders around in this thread*

Hi, everyone :3

What's this whole RP thing you guys talk about?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 23:28:03 )

@sunny: Yeah this is true. I'm sure that some people are faster or slower than others. I'm not really good at writing so I've never tried it. It could be a good writing exercise for you though. ^^

@ChiffonOrange: Hey hun! I was wondering if Sunny ever wanted to RP since she likes to write stories. I don't RP though. Do you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 23:33:42 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@Totalanimefan: Hmmm.... I used to when I was younger (around 12 to 19), although I prefer to do script style (a.k.a bracket/casual RP) as opposed to paragraph since I find it more comfortable and somewhat easy. I don't mind doing a paragraph but there are times where I can't really think of a fitting word to make it more believable or simply having trouble to write a long paragraph lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.