Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:16:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I get that! You look cute! <33 it’s after 1 and I don’t have work tomorrow lol

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:17:50 )
@Totalanimefan: glad that you are doing as good as you can be. Is your state still on lockdown? I am a bit happier, even though some bad has been happening. I even have a tooth ache again its the tooth I had gotten a root canal done on.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:25:01 )

@Unicorn: Yeah I'm still in the lockdown. Have been since March 9th. ^^; I can't believe that it's almost summer time.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:25:57 )

When will you be able to get work done on your teeth?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:26:51 )
@Unicorn: omgerd you're finally a unicorn it's a pretty item but I tried for the bunny orb instead (didn't open one but got one from total )

@Totalanimefan: ooooh you're pink and green too!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:27:49 )

@Bonnie: Awesome that you have it off. Do you have weekends off normally?
@eliechan: Yes! I wanted something different. I love all of the different green colors we have on Voltra.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:34:13 )
@Crystalkitsune85: awe there my weakness as well arnt they so cute.

@Totalanimefan: same it was pretty hot and muggy out Friday it will also be that way today. Whenever this lockdown and worldly thing is gone.

@eliechan: I think I have some stuff for you yet Giggles, I feel cute being a big unicorn and the little unicorn being a mommy giggles

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:37:04 )

I got some Ohms to try and get the unicorn but I kept getting the other two. *sadface*

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:37:09 )
@Unicorn: ooooh there's a baby unicorn item! So adorable! Besides the tooth problems how have you been?

@Totalanimefan: ooooh and thankies for the bundles, wow there were a lot of items out of them!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:40:53 )
@Crystalkitsune85: I feel you, I tried the bunny orb but failed too lol. Need the pretties tho~~~~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:40:56 )
@Crystalkitsune85: hopefully you can enjoy that trade then it is a spare.

@eliechan: a little happy but not happy I'd have to pm you about that if you'd wanna hear about it.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:42:58 )

Well if anyone doesn't want the unicorn (hahahah) I would be a happy monochrome demon thing.

By the way, does anyone know what I'm trying to look like with my avatar?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:48:22 )

@Unicorn: They can't do it sooner if it's an emergency?
@eliechan: Yeah there are a set of event items from two different events. We actually just finished an event last week or the week before. You just missed it. How's Hawaii for the lockdown? Do you have to be at home? If so how long?
@Crystalkitsune85: It looks like something from Cuphead. I don't know who are you trying to be though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:49:29 )

It's like a party in here right now and I love it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:54:20 )
@Totalanimefan: i dont even know if there still open a lot of dentists have closed because of lockdown.

@Crystalkitsune85: I honestly dont know

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:55:23 )
@Crystalkitsune85: you have a trade waiting by the way giggles
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:55:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Hawaii is under a stay-at-home/ safer at-home order till end of June but starting this week certain places were allowed to open. Like the mall shops is at 25% right now but I don't know anyone personally that went.

@Crystalkitsune85: do you have a hint for us?

@Unicorn: ugh I hope your situation gets better soon~~~~

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:57:05 )

It's kinda like Bendy and the Ink Machine. Only...not exactly like it. I was going for old cartoon.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:57:44 )
I know dentists are closed because any type of cleaning does a lot of spray which they say releases lots of airborne particles. I had a dentist cleaning in April that was cancelled.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 07:59:50 )

@Unicorn: Yeah they have. I know that for my husband they aren't doing his surgery until June, but if his temp tooth feel out he can call them and they will do an emergency surgery on it.
@eliechan: It's about the same in CA right now. The Bay Area is pretty strict about reopening. Which I don't mind at all. I've been at home since March 9th. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.