Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello (●´ω`●)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:26:54 )
I found this site while I was making some food & I'm liking what I see so far! I've been looking for an avatar site to fill that void & it's difficult you know? It's easier said than done to find a new site, glad I'm not the only avatar refuge here lol

I like vr chat & this one other site that has caught my eye, but isn't up yet. I like to role-play, write, draw, make characters, sew my own clothes, anime, baking, cooking & cosplaying.

I really like Made in Abyss & No game No life

I should probably introduce myself, I'm Strawberry

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:49:35 )
@strawberrykitten: Welcome to Voltra! Many avatar site refugees have found our community to be quite comfortable to call their new home. I hope you find the same and enjoy what our Volties and Voltra have to offer! We're still growing and hope to introduce new features as the site grows. Thanks for joining us on our adventure, Strawberry!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:57:45 )
@strawberrykitten: I'm new here too, by a couple days. I like how nice the people are here. I like to RP too, and I've seen that not many people RP here. I hope you get to find someone to RP with while you're here. Welcome to the site also :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 01:16:11 )
@Fozzy: Thank you Fozzy! I feel very welcomed and accepted, I'm having a lot of fun exploring! I can see why a lot of people call this site their new home

@Crystalkitsune85: Nice to meet you Cryatal
★~(◡ω◡✿) I love your unicorn!! The unicorn & the rat are cute together ( n ˘v˘• )
Role play is wonderful! It helps me open up my creative side with my characters, thank you for your warm wishes Cryatal
(●´ω`●)

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 02:15:44 )
Heyo! I also joined to fill my avatar-shaped void and it's been a good fit so far. There's lots of of other artists here so you should fit right in. :D
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 02:52:59 )

@strawberrykitten: hey welcome. After Ernya was gone this place filled the void for me. Voltra is great.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 03:07:37 )

welcome to voltra~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 05:24:06 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@strawberrykitten: Hello henlo c: welcome to Voltra and enjoy ^^

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 10:04:05 )
@strawberrykitten: heya strawberry! welcome to Voltra!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 13:09:31 )
@strawberrykitten: I love your name ^.^ welcome to voltra.. I been here about a week.. loved it the first day I joined .. everyone's so nice and welcoming and helpful.. I love the artwork everyone does on here I enjoy looking through them all.. looking forward to seeing you're art if you decide to show us ^.^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.