Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Finally following my dreams~!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:21:02 )
Not sure if this is the right place or allowed here... But I finally uploaded my first youtube video on my channel! I have always wanted to do youtube but my anxiety would get the best of me, but today I finally did it and I just wanted to celebrate with everyone here! I won't link drop unless asked, but I just wanted to really be able to tell everyone about it because.... I'm just so happy! xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:38:11 )

Congrats, that's a step in the right direction!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:39:30 )
@sunny: It is! I only did a simple speedpaint video but... It's a start. And I am planning more to follow this up so, the excitement is so real.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:41:49 )

@Lucifera: yay! It will get easier the more you do it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:57:55 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

Congratulations! ^^

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:00:42 )
@Lucifera: That is pretty awesome. I tried to record myself painting once, which I would never have the nerve to upload anywhere anyways, and it was SO HARD. Camera angle, lighting, editing... thats all beyond my grasp. So the fact that you could handle that and get past the anxiety part is a big accomplishment.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:03:46 )

Congrats!! <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 01:24:44 )
@Glume: It is! I just watched some of the youtube academy stuff and I remember them saying no one's first video is ever perfect or good and the only way to do it is just to do it. So I did it. OwO xD Someone did link something inappropriate on my video tho... EEK!

@Totalanimefan: THANK YOU! <3

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 03:14:57 )
β„πŸŒˆToday is a fresh start, do the next best thing! πŸŒˆβ„

@Lucifera: congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. Conquering anxiety, painting, and posting. Woot woot. I am not sure I could do youtube videos but I have considered a podcast.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 03:16:04 )

@Lucifera: You're welcome ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 03:21:13 )
@Lucifera: Congrats on your first vid! It is so scary lol. So is the second one (mine is sitting unfinished lmao). Maybe you could link it on your profile or in a gallery thread?
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 07:41:03 )
Congrats! That's a big accomplishment!

I've also been meaning to shoot some stuff and make my first upload to my own channel . . .

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 14:30:40 )

Congrats (β™‘Λ™οΈΆΛ™β™‘)
I know how nerve wracking it can be to post anything online.
You should celebrate xD

Art Dump β˜† Avatar Gallery β˜† Quest Items

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 13:14:58 )
@lucifera: good on you ^.^ I'm sure you feel more confident now in doing videos since now you've already done you're first one.. I'm the same I'm too shy to do videos xD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 20:17:44 )
@LilMissKushy: oof. I forgot about this thread. xD I am working my nerve up for voice overs! This week I honestly don't know if I'll post tomorrow like I usually do because my hands haven't been cooperating with drawing, so I'm going to sketch a bit, and whatever looks paintable I'll post either late tomorrow, wednesday... But I quit starbucks so now I can put more time into this. (didn't do it for that. SB is a horrid company.)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 17:02:25 )
@Lucifera: Oh that's awesome - congratulations on the video, but more importantly, on taking that scary first step!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 20:44:00 )
@koneko: Thank youu! Lol. And it's fine, 3 weeks old, 1 week old. Always happy to hear from everyone! <3

Also do it! It's so fun!

@Wildfire: Thank you! I did just go for it. xD And still uploading more videos.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 21:19:34 )
@Lucifera: Yes, sometimes you just have to jump in and do a thing. It's terrific that you're still uploading videos too! Congrats!
β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.