Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment inuyasha is getting a sequel

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 13:22:01 )
I seriously feel 13 again omg
InuYasha was my first anime. So many memories!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 15:39:33 )

anime is coming out fall 2020
    this is so wild LOL

@lilykin: @totalanimefan: i made my own IY soundtrack cd to listen to hahhaha

also i really hope it isn't rin too. shajhjhfjhg

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 15:52:14 )
Guess we're all gonna have to rewatch og Inuyasha in preparation and resurrect any ridiculous fan characters lmao

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 16:40:04 )

i miss jakotsu i love him

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 19:26:40 )

@pachi: omg my sister and I love him lol
Inuyasha music is so good. They better use Avex again. Although Namie and Ayumi are retired now. As are most of the other people that sang the OP and ED.
DAI is still around.

Fall 2020 is gonna be crazy cause so much stuff got pushed back to that season.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 19:36:33 )

i got into a lot of DAI's music thanks to IY haha

Voltie — Vladdaddy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 00:34:29 )
This better be good or I'm gonna rage. >:(
Adieu mon homme... Où tu vas, il fait trop froid

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 01:24:08 )
Inuyasha was my favorite anime when I was a young 20 something college student. I was 18-20ish when this came out and I was obsessed with the characters. Mainly Sesshoumaru. I totally didn't have a shrine of him in my room. I still have a figurine, a plushy and a shirt I got from a local anime convention I went to in 2005. (I dressed up as Shippo and a friend of mine who went with me went as Miroku.)

The fact that there's a new anime based on the kids of the characters sort of worries me. Some spin-off shows do work, but there are a lot of flops out there. With Inuyasha being one of my favorites, I'm really on the fence about how well this is going to take off. I really hope that they don't ruin the characters personalities since they now have kids....also the fact that Sesshoumaru has kids???? I mean that just really takes me in mind set that I never thought possible. Even though (And I'm sure others have done this too) I have paired my OC with Sesshoumaru (also resulting in kids) it's just a fun fan-fic. The fact that it's cannon now, just makes it weird lol.

I hope that it comes out well. I'll check it out definitely but I'll pass judgment on how good it is, when I see it.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 05:26:35 )

O.O Niiiiice. Though I never did finish the original series myself.
Mmmm, Sesshoumaru. Definitely a flash back to my younger years.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 05:28:18 )

@Crystalkitsune85: Yes! I definitely paired my OC with Sesshoumaru. ♥
You are not alone in this!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 05:54:04 )
@dragoness129: Alright, show of hands, who else had an OC they paired with Sesshomaru -raises hand-

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 05:54:49 )

i shipped him with kagura |D

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 06:06:55 )
My character was (for a lack of original name) was named Kitsune. I made her the older sister of Kikyo, who had crap powers and when she heard that the Shikon no Tama was eventually going to end up in their village, she ran from home, to leave Kikyo to be the head priestess since with like most families, the eldest usually takes the role.

I later named her Kitoma after a while. The story went, that she moved to another village, became the healer there and met with the son of the local blacksmith and eventually married. They had a son, and while Naraku was still in the form of Inuyasha, and was running away, he ended up 'accidentally' killing her son and since she thought it was Inuyasha, she ran after him.

Naraku ended up turning her into a half fox demon (How idk, it was a fan-fic) and she was knocked out. When she came to, her whole village had been slaughtered including her husband. She took what skills she got from fighting, took one of his old Katana and went to seek out Inuyasha.

at one point I also had her hook up with Shippo's dad and she was actually Shippo's mom, but I kinda dropped that also. During the time she was looking for Inuyasha, she met up with Sesshoumaru. Kitoma (now referred to as Kitsune) had been injured by a demon and was close to death. Rin insisted that she was resurected when she succumbed to her injuries. Sesshoumaru complied and did so. Then she tagged along and they got romantic...etc.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 07:03:02 )
This fanfic is lost to time via floppy disc but the gist is she was a selkie who's family had passed down a shard through the generations and protecting it from those who would use it for evil. News of the Noh Mask incident (somehow) travels to her pod and she takes it upon herself to return the shard to Kagome in secret. Except whoops she gets to Japan and ends up down the well instead. Then whoops she gets hopelessly lost dodging demons. That's ok though b/c her bff (that's right TWO OCs) from home is wolf demon who tracks her down to help her out. They go on some rambling adventures trying to catch to Kagome and CO wherein bff is hit on by Koga and she catches the eye of Sesshomaru. I don't think I ever finished it lmao

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 07:07:10 )
@Lilykin: I literally had a version of this story written out in a journal. What sparked it originally was me doing an RP in an Inuyasha Guild on Gaia Online. One of the RPers was doing Sesshoumaru and I was my OC Kitsune. I wrote out what we were able to RP before he went MIA. Then I finished up the rest on my own. When I finished the story I also made a sequel. The sequel had their children and I had shippo being a teenager and be taller. I even drew shippo as an adult at one time. I had a picture of adult Shippo on my college binder for a while XD

It was literally this picture I used

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 07:08:13 )

omg y'all with your legit elaborate backstories for your OCs and fics

meanwhile i had a shrek parody fic

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 07:23:04 )
@Crystalkitsune85: God sometimes I miss that. I had an rp with a gaia buddy that was a spicy Sango/sesshomaru. Wish I had kept some of that lol

@pachi: OMG lkjdkjsad
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 08:05:22 )
@Lilykin:

I remember I was staying with my mom in Reno for a week, and I was on my step dad (at the time's) computer because I didn't have a laptop yet. I was on Gaia till super late at night, like 1-2 am which was late for me at the time. The person I was RPing with took like forever to post their replies, but their posts were super awesome. We had RPed a PG romantic scene and it was so nice. Sadly the Guild owner was like "Stop trying to get romantic with the Sesshoumaru character" and they were mad at me for some other reason, and they ended up kicking me out. I tried PMing the person in the guild to like...keep RPing in PMs or something, and they never responded. I used to remember their user, but time has made me forget now. I tried maybe 2 years later, in a post thread, asking if anyone on Gaia knew their user, and what happened to them. As elusive as they were when I RPed, they continued to remain so. Nobody ever heard of this user lol.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 05:00:25 )
"sesshoumaru's twin girls"
hwoooooooooottttttttt ew.
I thought sesshoumaru's entire personality was 5ever alone....

But ok.

Flash forward to episode 132:
"*Breathing noise*... Towa... I am your father..." 😂😂😂 Unless she already knows. 🤔

Also the other twin looks a bit like Sango... 🤔🤔🤔🔥🔥🔥🤷🤷🤷
Ping me

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 05:04:47 )

@Eruca:

Not to mention that his kids are HALF DEMONS!!!!!!!! Like his whole mission in the original is was wanting to end Inuyasha because he was a half demon. Sure by the end (During the Last battle end series) he was a bit lighter on Inuyasha during the final battle with Naraku, but to have kids with a human (Which I'm sure is Rin...lets be real here), is so against his character. I would accept doing a sort of political type marriage and having kids to tie lands together, but to just procreate with a human (Rin), seems beneath him.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.