Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW ★ Tarot Readings ★ Closed for now

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 12:16:52 )

@Cashmerella: c: I'd love to talk about it with you! I was gifted my first deck when I was 12 (I'm 28 now) and I've been reading them ever since. I was super bad at it when I started, and sooo slow.

What are some of your decks? I love all of the different styles out there.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 13:46:36 )
@Lufi: even though you feel it's negative, that was a great reading. thank you.

hello again

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 23:08:17 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@Lufi: I'll take some pics and upload to an imgur album! ...There we go~! Clicky!
I'm still pretty slow myself, but I'm a creative thinker so I think I'm pretty good at taking the readings and applying them to an individual. :)
*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 06:48:17 )

@Cashmerella: Your collection is amazing! I really love the Persona cards.

I recognize that mystery deck! If I'm correct, it's called Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards, and they were first made in 1903 in Chicago. They later changed the backs of the cards and they come in an orange box now. I saw a first edition selling for $200 once in a local shop, and it was used!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 22:19:58 )

@Lufi:
Choose a deck if you want: Wild Wood
Choose a spread: Odin's Eye
What is your question?: Is there something I could be doing to live better?
Any other details?: Idk how much context is needed for the question, but it just comes from a discomfort with my current lifestyle but not knowing what to do about it right now. Also I can chuck 1k at you cause these are super cool c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 04:44:08 )

@Jolly: Thank you for ordering! c: Sorry it took so long to reply. I'll get to it right away.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 06:51:23 )
@Jolly:

Wild Wood | Odin's Eye
Question: Is there something I could be doing to live better?

★ Card One: Your current self - Two of Stones;
You are currently facing some challenges. You may find you are disagreeing with yourself or struggling to make choices. Take the time to examine all sides and choose what your heart feels is best.

★ Card Two: Where you are - Five of Bows;
Now is a time of empowerment. It is time to destroy any negative thoughts of yourself and overcome your fears. When you are empowered, you can easily influence the outcome of events and create your own future instead of waiting on destiny.

★ Card Three: Where you want to be - Ace of Bows;
You are searching for a kindling in your life to create the necessary spark needed to get fulfillment. You are willing to work for it, but you may not know where to begin. The Ace of Bows suggests that you begin with something you really love in life, and focus on building from that.

★ Card Four: What you should work on - The Great Bear;
You must become more proactive to making changes. You may be afraid of making changes yourself and instead wait for it to happen on its own. Don't be too judgmental of yourself in the process. You can't begin to walk without first falling down, so expect it to take a while to adapt to some changes.

★ Card Five: What you should avoid - Four of Stones;
When things go wrong, it is easy to find a safe place and retreat for comfort, but now isn't the time for that. You have the inner strength to carry on through the storm, but you must find the determination within yourself to do so. Don't give in to your fears, fight through them.

★ Card Six: Where you will go - The Seer;
A sign of maturity, The Seer suggests that you can and will change your life if you put your mind to it. You can learn how to balance your energy and create something new.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:35:40 )

@Lufi:
No worries about the wait! Thank you so much for the reading <3 I love it. it helps a lot with anxiety to read any form of advice!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 04:07:38 )

@Jolly: <3 I'm glad I could help! I often do readings for myself to calm my anxiety down.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 05:26:08 )

@lufi:
how difficult would you say it is to learn how to read cards? coming from one whos never tried.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 08:16:33 )

@Jolly: I don't think it's too difficult, but getting started can feel a little slow until you become familiar with the cards and learn what they can represent. It just takes some practice. c:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 17:56:22 )

@lufi:
I see, well I might look into them :vanora_heart: Could be a fun little thing to learn
Of course, I'll definitely come back to you for more readings too.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.