Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW ★ Tarot Readings ★ Closed for now

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:20:40 )

Esoteric Fortunes » A Tarot Reading Shop 』

Welcome to my tarot shop! My name is Lufi, and I've been practicing tarot for over 15 years. I've had tarot shops on a couple of other sites. This shop is now PWYW: meaning you can pay me whatever you think a reading is worth. If you have any questions, let me know. c: There is also a FAQ.

Intro | Decks & Spreads | Order Form | Slots | Past Orders | FAQ

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:22:42 )
★Decks & Spreads★

You may choose from these decks. I may offer readings from my other decks at a later time. If you don't know which deck to choose, I will pick the one I think will work best for your reading.

Wizard's Tarot; A deck based on students attending a wizard school. The readings produced from this deck are usually positive and uplifting. This is my most used deck and the one I am best at reading.

Wild Wood Tarot; A deck focused on shamanic imagery. This is my newest deck, but it reads easily and it's quickly becoming my second most used. This deck gives me well rounded readings.

Thoth; A deck filled with symbolism of science and philosophy. This deck often gives me very blunt, gloomy readings. I turn to Thoth when I want a serious question answered.

Deviant Moon; A deck filled with nightmarish moon faced characters.The textures were created by manipulating 18th century graveyards and an abandoned asylum. This deck is often not direct, but instead likes to poke at your subconscious. If you want to understand your deeper feelings and actions, this deck is the right choice.

Don't see your favorite spread here? Let me know what it is and I may be able to do it for you!

Monthly Growth
A three card spread that details how the next month is going to go, what you need to work on, and how you can grow from it.

Card One: Theme - The major theme for the month ahead, what to look forward to.
Card Two: Focus - What you need to focus on, and what will guide you through the month.
Card Three: Growth - Your personal growth for the month and the outcome of working on your focus.

Help Spread
A very basic three card spread that focuses on a specific question. If you are unsure of what you want to do about something, this is the spread for you.

Card One: Your Situation
Card Two: The Obstacle
Card Three: Advice

Who Art Thou?
A four card spread that focuses on yourself. For such a short spread, it can reveal a lot. I created this spread to help me understand myself while I was depressed.

Card One: Your Mind (What's on it, how you think)
Card Two: Your Eyes (What's around you)
Card Three: Your Heart (Deep, possibly hidden feelings)
Card Four: Your Soul (Your personal traits, good and bad)

Odin's Eye
A six card spread giving you a better look at yourself in a current situation. You can use this spread when you need help or guidance.

Card One: Your current self
Card Two: Where you are
Card Three: Where you want to be
Card Four: What you should work on
Card Five: What you should avoid
Card Six: Where you'll go

Relationship Advice Spread
A six card spread covering an obstacle in your relationship. This spread taps into feelings you might not even realize you had. You can use this spread for more than just romantic relationships. It works well with relatives, coworkers, friendships, etc.

Card One: Current situation
Card Two: How you feel about it
Card Three: How they feel about it
Card Four: Current obstacles
Card Five: Advice for obstacles
Card Six: Possible outcome if advice is followed

Mirror Spread
An eight card spread that focuses on your relationship with someone else. This spread works best with relationships that are at least 3 months old. There is no outcome card in this spread, as it only gives insight.

Card One: You
Card Two: Them
Card Three: The way you see the other person
Card Four: The way they see you
Card Five: What the other person represents to you
Card Six: What you represent to them
Card Seven: Obstacles within the relationship
Card Eight: Strengths within the relationship

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:22:42 )
★Order Form★

If you would like to place an order, please use this form. You can post it here or PM it to me if you'd rather keep your reading private. You can start a trade before or after you have received your reading.

@Lufi:
Choose a deck if you want:
Choose a spread:
What is your question?:
Any other details?:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:23:29 )
★Slots★
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:27:37 )
★Past Orders★

5/28/19
LordLucre : Odin's Eye
Eevee : Who Art Thou?

6/5/19
Eevee : Mirror Spread

6/13/19
Deaa : Who Art Thou?

12/16/19
Private Reading : Odin's Eye

1/22/19
Private Reading

1/28/19
Private Reading

1/29/20
Sappho
Saeyra
Priestess of Pie

2/2/20
Private Reading
Kegs
Private Reading

2/10/20
Jolly

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:35:39 )
★FAQ★

Does tarot actually work?
It's important to remember that tarot may not predict the future, but instead offers insight and advice on a situation. Tarot uses intuition and wisdom to guide you to your goal. It often tells you what you need to hear in order to get things moving.

Do I have to ask a question?
For some spreads, a question is not needed. For other spreads, a question can really help anchor the reading. All of the cards can have multiple meanings, and it's easier to decide what meaning works with your reading if you have a question. Even for spreads that do not need a question (Who Art Thou?, Monthly Growth), it doesn't hurt to ask one because I may still use the question in your reading. If you don't have a question, that's okay. Your reading may just be a little more vague.

What kind of question can/should I ask?
Yes and no questions are generally not good, because tarot does not deal in absolutes. There are many factors and the cards change depending on what is around them. Focus on asking open-ended questions. Here are some examples of questions that work well:

How can I improve my relationship?
What do I need to focus on at work?
What should I do about x?

Can I have a private reading?
If you would like to keep your reading private, you may PM me. Your reading and any other details will be kept confidential. Your name will not appear on the past orders list; instead it will be listed as Private Reading.

How much should I pay?
Because this shop is now PWYW, you may pay whatever you think is fair. Even 1v is an option. (Please don't pay 1v ) If you are really unsure, my old prices were around 100v per card.

Can I get a refund/free reading?
If you are not satisfied with your order, you don't have to pay. Please keep in mind that it takes me time and energy to do a reading, so I'd really appreciate some payment, even if it's small. Sometimes even I am not happy with a reading. If this happens, I will ask you not to pay for it.

Can I get a picture of the cards?
All readings now come with a picture of the cards! I will censor cards that have nudity.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:36:25 )
★Reserved

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:36:37 )
★Reserved

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:36:55 )
★Reserved

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:37:09 )
★Reserved

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:39:09 )

The shop is now open! c: Feel free to hang around, ask questions, talk tarot, etc!
If I have any typos or errors, please let me know. I typed everything out super quick. xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 02:23:48 )
Form:
Choose a deck if you want: Wizard's Deck
Choose a spread: Odin's Eye
What is your question?: Is moving out really what I need?
Any other details?: None that come to mind
Total Price: 700 volts

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 02:27:04 )

@LordLucre: Thank you for ordering, I'll start right away! c:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 02:27:47 )
@Lufi: No problem! Let me send the trade before I forget!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 03:22:51 )
@LordLucre: I hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know.

Wizard's Tarot | Odin's Eye
Question: Is moving out really what I need?

★ Card One: Your current self - Queen of Swords;
The queen of swords represents someone with clear judgement. They are usually independent and full of wit. The queen is not a warrior, but instead graceful, using her mind to cut down foes. You may be feeling alert right now, or perhaps just wary of what will happen next. You can spot trouble from a distance, and now is a great time for you to make big decisions.

★ Card Two: Where you are - Transfiguration;
You may or may not realize it, but you are at the end of a chapter in your life. Transfiguration is the signal of new beginnings. Your life is ready for change, but you must put energy into it if you want it to happen. While changes can often be bittersweet, there is no need to worry, for change is how you grow.

★ Card Three: Where you want to be - The Hierophant;
The Hierophant can represent many things including religion, traditions, or family values. You may have an inner need to conform to family traditions, or at least feel like you fit in. You are searching for approval, and it could be from another person, or from yourself.

★ Card Four: What you should work on - Four of Wands;
The Four of Wands suggests that you should focus on friendship and becoming closer with people. You may need to work on being more inviting, or to find more time for your friends or family. You should relax around other people, because you have much to offer them.

★ Card Five: What you should avoid - The Dark Lord;
Avoid temptations at all costs, for they will throw you off your tracks. You should make decisions carefully, as mistakes are prone to happen if you act without thinking. There is nothing to worry about, as long as you study the pros and cons and make informed decisions.

★ Card Six: Where you'll go - Two of Pentacles;
The Two of Pentacles represents the need to balance different aspects of your life. Trying to juggle many things at once can become exhausting. You may need to make a big decision in order to bring back balance. Think hard on what you can do to bring balance, and work towards that goal.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 06:39:18 )
@Lufi Eeee you opened it! I'm so proud of you!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 07:38:08 )

@Hazer: Thank you! I hope I can help people with it. c:
I didn't even realize there was a tarot icon, I love it!

@Eevee: <3 I haven't seen you on today, were you resting after that extra shift?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 10:41:53 )

@Hazer: So that's where the oracle item comes from! It's one of my favorites.
I need to finish editing the layout colors. I was in such a hurry to get the shop up, I ended up leaving most of it black.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:15:52 )
@Lufi: I was!! And then my fiancé wanted to go see the John Wick movie. I fell asleep during it because I was so tired!! I'm so glad I'm not working today or tomorrow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:23:59 )

@Eevee: Hahah my boyfriend wants to see that too, but we're going to wait until it's out and rent it.

I'm glad you're off work! That means more RP! :P

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.