Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW ★ Tarot Readings ★ Closed for now

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:34:55 )
@Lufi: I'm working on my post now. I actually got an idea for it while I was at the movies lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:39:28 )

@Eevee: Okay! No rush, I'm getting ready to make something to eat and then I'll write something.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:46:39 )
@Lufi:

Choose a deck if you want: Wild Wood
Choose a spread: Who art thou?
What is your question?: What is holding me back?
Any other details?:
Total Price: 500

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:49:49 )

@Eevee: o: Thank you for ordering! I'll start on it after I eat something. <3

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 00:53:41 )
@Lufi: Okies!!

You can reply to the rp first if you want lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 02:01:12 )

@Eevee: I hope this helps. <3

Wild Wood| Who Art Thou?
Question: What is holding me back?

★ Card One: Your Mind - Three of Arrows (Jealousy);
This card represents fears or anxiety born from jealousy. You may feel resentment or other negative emotions towards someone in your life. It is important to remember that there will always be those who have more, and those who have less than you. It is important to look inside yourself and figure out why you have these feelings, so that you can overcome them.

★ Card Two: Your Eyes - Five of Bows (Empowerment);
The time for self empowerment is here. You have the power to change outcomes, if you work hard and use your skills correctly. The first step to becoming empowered is to be more positive.

★ Card Three: Your Heart - Six of Vessels (Reunion);
This card could represent a reunion of old friends or lovers, but it fits best here as a reunion to your old self. You may find parts of yourself that have been lost or locked away. You could also have some unfinished business, and now is the perfect time to take care of it.

★ Card Four: Your Soul - Knight of Bows (Fox);
The fox represents someone who is competitive, flamboyant, and impulsive. You are quite clever and quick witted, but you may be a little over the top at times. You are very determined, and it sometimes gets in the way. You are bold and not afraid to jump into situations, but you may need to take a step back and think it over first.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 02:24:26 )
@Lufi: There are some things I didn't want to hear, but it's very accurate lol

This will help me a lot!! I think it's finally time for me to get over what happened and just focus on my happy life with my fiancé. (:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 02:27:01 )

@Eevee: Aw Eli I'm sorry if it made you think about that stuff. :c
I'm so glad you met your fiance and you're happy now! <3 I know he loves you very much.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 02:29:07 )
@Lufi: It's okay! I still think about it a lot but this reading really opened my eyes and made me realize I need to stop being afraid. I'll be back for another one soon!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 03:49:56 )

@Eevee: <3 I'm glad I could help.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 09:48:17 )
@Lufi: Sooo I kinda want another reading already lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 10:02:21 )

@Eevee: You'll never be able to save up for items if you keep getting readings! :P You can order another one if you really want though.

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 10:05:27 )
@Lufi: I'm going to wait a little bit and see if I still want one. I really love your readings though!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 10:07:06 )

@Eevee: No worries, I'm here whenever you want to order!

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:01:57 )
@Lufi: Sorry I haven't been on in a few days!! We had an emergency at work and I've been super busy. ):

I'm ready for another reading but I want it to be private so I'll send you a message okies?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:09:04 )

@Eevee: It's okay! I've been kinda busy too. I just pop on for a few minutes each day. How are you doing? c:

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:14:32 )
@Lufi: I am good just suuuuper tired!!

I've been permanently switched to night shift until they find a replacement for the girl who quit. She didn't even give a notice!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:16:58 )

@Eevee: Aw I'm sorry. Isn't your fiancé a day person? :c

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:23:20 )
@Lufi: Yes he is. He still works at AT&T!

I don't like the night shift because it's so boring, I'm always falling asleep. They just changed the rules where we can't have phones anymore, only books, because one of the security guards wasn't paying attention and let someone walk out with $500 in goods. >___< And then after they were fired, the other one quit so we're down two people!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 04:37:04 )

@Eevee: Oh wow they did the same thing when I was a security guard at Amazon. One of the buildings had a no cellphone rule because people were playing on their phones instead of checking employees in and out. They even banned books. They never scheduled me for that building because I actually followed protocols. Don't you guys have a floater?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.