Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Vregory's Memory

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:46:50 )

“Humm…” Vregory smiled in a daze as he patiently listened to Vichard’s story, nodding in understanding, “Ya I remember that Solstice. Was good.”

“It was NOT!” Vichard huffed through the speakers, “Were you paying attention to anything I just said?!”

Tilting his head as if he didn’t understand, Vregory looked up at the hovering drone, “We had fun and you got good gifts though?”

The floorboards creaked under Vregory’s feet as he slowly walked across them, careful not to disturb any of the many sleeping residents in the house. If he was caught, this plan would fall through, and he couldn’t allow that to happen.

He made his way to the parlour, his eyes gazing up at the grand pine tree that filled a good portion of the room. It was festively decorated with bells and ribbons, which the servants had spent the previous day getting just right. Beneath it spilled mountains of presents, perfectly wrapped and waiting to be torn into. A lazy smile spread across Vregory’s face as he approached them, checking the tags on each before beginning to swap some.

Once he was pleased with his work, he nodded to himself and returned to his room. Well past his bedtime, he slowly closed his eyes and drifted into a peaceful slumber.

“WAKE UP!”

That was, until he found Vichard jumping onto his bed, shaking him awake excitedly, “Ah, is morning…”

“YEAH! They said we could open presents today!” Vichard all but shouted, grabbing Vregory by the hand as he forcefully pulled him out of bed and lead him down the halls. As the two ran into the parlour, the younger’s eyes widened, “Vreg, look!”

“Yeah is a lot…” Vregory smiled, nodding along. The presents were the last thing he was concerned about, as he watched his brother tear off towards them beginning to dig through the pile to find the ones with his name on them. As he began to sort through them, his pile seemed to grow bigger and bigger, dwarfing the amount that Vregory had.

“Look how many I got!” Vichard beamed, nearly gloating as he shook a package, “My plan worked! Do you see, Vreg?”

Sitting down next to him, Vregory nodded in agreement, “You must have been very good and got treats for it. Is good.”

“Hah!” Vichard puffed up proudly as he began to rip the fancy paper off one of the boxes, “It’s because I’m very smart!” The boy paused, seeing the smaller pile next to Vregory and frowned, “Next time I’ll make sure you get more too, okay? That way we can both have a lot!”

“Hummm…” Vregory shook his head, offering a smile, “Is okay… I like watching you open them more. What did you get?” He asked, perfectly content as the two spent the day going through the gifts and playing together.

“See? It worked. You were very smart,” Vregory nodded.

“Tch, no thanks to you!” Vichard huffed, “I remember that yes, and in the end despite your efforts to thwart me I managed to convince Panthala...ssa… to… bring me….” Vichard’s voice trailed off into a mumble before falling silent, and after a moment of reflection muttered, “You gave me your gifts didn’t you?”

Bringing his finger to his chin as if thinking, Vreg smiled lazily, “You deserved good treats.”

“G..GEH,” Vichard huffed, unsure how to cope with this new information, “YOU… YOU IDIOT! I’m… I'm... TCH! Have your gross cookie!” With that, Mich dropped the treat into Vregory’s hands before taking off, zooming out of sight.

Seeming unconcerned by what just took place, Vregory didn’t hesitate as he began to eat the cookie, wandering back home as he munched. After a few stops to rummage some trash cans, he eventually arrived to his dwelling, blinking as he found a box on his steps, “A surprise…”

Approaching it he lifted it, squinting at the note, “Eugene… What’s this say?” He asked, looking up to his rat companion to help. Squeaking in response, the two of them managed to read the message together:

“I don’t need your pity, don’t think you won this time!
I’ll show you who’s better at Solstice!
Here!

Vichard King, true heir and better brother”

Vregory beamed when he saw his brother’s name, and opening the gift he found it filled with expensive sweets. Immediately, Vreg began to share them with his rat friends as he mused happily, “Vichard’s a good brother, I’m glad we spent it together again…”

art by ghost

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:47:37 )
Summary
Wanting to make Vichard's Solstice wish come true, Vregory secretly gave Vichard some of his gifts.
Vichard only now, as an adult, realizes this is what happened.

Today's Game... GIFT MATCH!
Inspect the graphics and find the two gifts that are the same.
Either use an editing software to circle them, or list their numbers.

You'll have 24 hours to try the game, before the thread is locked and the next thread starts.

Prize
Everyone who attempts to solve at least one of the puzzles will receive the EI Vregory's Memory
Additional copies can be bought in Joyful Jamboree.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:48:06 )
Gift Match

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:52:23 )

3 & 8

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:54:31 )

1 & 3 & 6
... but there are only supposed to be two that match? I'm confused

Thanks for the puzzles! ... and the event!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 00:58:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

3 & 8

1, 3, & 6

Also, that story was too cute. VREG IS SUCH A GOOD BROTHERRRR. And if the spirit of Ghost is with us, I love the little fam art. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 01:06:39 )

The Queen Declares...

3 and 8

1, 3, and 6

It is December, give me presents.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 01:14:02 )
"Humm... Virgil says that he has a new item in. If you go buy some tell him I said hi."

[Vregory's Memories has been added to Joyful Jamboree]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 01:15:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Nuuuuu Vreg, you should go say hi to your bae yourself. He prolly misses you. uwu

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 01:39:07 )

I'm so glad to see you boys getting along. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Puzzle 1: 3, 8
Puzzle 2: 1, 3, 6

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 01:47:01 )

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — they/he/it Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:31:48 )
vregory has never done anything wrong in his entire life.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:41:34 )

aw, vreg ;u;
also vichard,, hes a meanie but hes cute, whats going on here?

3 and 8

1, 3, and 6??

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 02:44:45 )

matching number 1 is 3 and 8

1-3-6
And 2-7 match to my eyes in the second puzzle

You two brothers are precious.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 03:10:06 )

3&8

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 05:46:24 )
This is quite the interesting game.
3 and 8

1, 3, and 6

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 06:30:18 )

1: 3, 8
2: 1, 3, 6

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 09:01:23 )
Gifts 3&8 look the same to me

I hope Vichard manages to have a good Solstice this year. Vregory seems like he'll be fine

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 15:51:03 )
3 & 8

3 & 6

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/27 16:37:03 )

Puzzle 1
3 & 8 match

Puzzle 2
1, 3, & 6 match

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.