Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ❀ Spring Shack ❁

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/11 03:22:32 )


@Jolly: Day went by pretty nicely, minus being woken up from a nap for stupid reasons.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/11 04:52:15 )

@another movie addict:
thats always the worst o:
I hate being woken up for stupid or no reasons. sleep isn't something that I have much time for!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/13 18:40:09 )

@totalanimefan:
Oh I hate that, it always jars me. I've been at my job a year and occasionally my managers will throw a task at me that I've never done before. catches me off guard and my brain shuts off from the confusion. Like, tell me just a little bit ahead of time, then I can function it better xD
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/13 21:26:44 )


Howdy howdy
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:00:50 )

@totalanimefan:
man speaking of forgetting things, I haven't been to one of my school's chair events in so long until today
almost forgot about half of my techniques ;v;

@another movie addict:
hellooo
hows today going?
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:02:20 )


@Jolly: Today has been a pretty good day. Ran some errands, napped, and in a few hours will be a DnD session.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:04:39 )

@another movie addict:
that sounds like a great day <3
I got a lot of sleep caught up today and attended a chair massage event for a couple of hours.
now I'm home with a bit of free time!
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:05:56 )


@Jolly: Fun stuff. Friend and I went to get the supplies for her hair. She's trying to go lilac.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:07:55 )

@another movie addict:
Oh thats gonna be so pretty <3
my hair was green for the longest time, I really miss hair dying ;v;
I only went natural so I dont dye my school's massage tables green when I touch up my color. :vanora_xd:
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:09:40 )


@Jolly: Makes sense. I decided to go back to a ruby red. My roots aren't dyed though, and I'm thinking of doing them black.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:09:46 )

@another movie addict:
yeah I was gonna go all natural until I graduate in september
then probably go back to greens :D that was my favorite color for my hair
I DO wanna cut my hair short again though, probably gonna do that before the year ends
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:10:06 )

@totalanimefan:
ohh what kind of teas do you like?
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:17:27 )


@Jolly: Should be pretty. I can't pull off short hair, makes my face look even fatter than it is.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:28:55 )

@another movie addict:
I'm told I can pull it off well
but I do tend to get more self conscious of my teeth cause I feel I cant hide them as well xD
I have a bit of an overbite, so my teeth kinda rest on my lower lip. But when Im not thinking about that I love having shorter hair
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:30:07 )


@Jolly: Woohoo for self anxieties right?
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:33:41 )

@another movie addict:
i know right! after I graduate I also want to look into getting braces ;v;''
they're very expensive as an adult though, so we'll see. its something ive always wanted
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:35:45 )


@Jolly: I used to do a lot of stuff to feel like I look better, but that's a lot of effort.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:39:01 )

@another movie addict:
yeah same, i grew up with a side of my family that was really vain and had me convinced that any wave or curls in hair was bad
so I used to iron my hair a lot to feel pretty xD
as an adult i stop caring mostly, i only get conscious of my teeth occasionally.
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:40:27 )


@Jolly: My mom's side has chipmunk cheeks, and jowls. Which I am pretty self conscience about, and my coffee stained teeth.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/14 18:43:57 )

@another movie addict:
yeah my moms side has that too. I dont have a flat jaw under my chin that i used to be conscious of as a kid xD
and my hairline goes back too far on the sides.
idk, there's a lot of weird things i used to hate about myself but i dont care so much anymore.
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.