Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 22:46:41 )
I like movie theater popcorn so much that I go to the cinema just to buy the popcorn and take off. :vanora_xd:
-snacks on popcorn-

I also like Bugles. My mom and dad would buy it when we went camping (only when we went camping so my brother and I got so excited for it) and we'd put them on our fingers and say we were monsters. My parents also bought that squeeze cheese in a can (shhh. It's good. Don't be a hater!) and we'd fill the Bugles with the cheese and eat them. I don't really like cheese too much, so I could only put a little of the cheese in the Bugles and could only eat a few of them like that.

What sort of things do you like snacking on? Are there any memories of childhood or such associated with them?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 23:11:28 )
When I was a kid, I used to love those sour power belts.
i dont know if it exist in other country, but thats got to be 1 of my favourite snacks

But then in 2005/2006, the product is banned in my country, mainly because it made of pork gelatin or something? And my country is mostly muslim

So, everytime I go abroad to other country, I always buy a ton of those, and my mum always scold me for it lol.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 23:12:06 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Lol movie theater popcorn is rlly good. I have never actually tried that type of cheese. Cheese is good so I would probs like it. Bugles are good, but I haven't had them in so long! I always used to put them on my fingers and poke people with them lol.
I like everything. Rn I like dipping bread in applesauce, don't judge.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 23:22:46 )
Milk slices brings memories back for me. I never had them as a child though. It was more of a 'secret threat' for my sister and I as our parents wouldnt allow us to eat it or get it, so we saved up our few pocket money and bought a load of kinder milk slices and kinder pengui. we kept the stash hidden from our parents so we kept it in a bag in the stables, as it was winter. So it could cool that way, as we afterall were the only ones going out to the stables during winter to feed the animals. xD
To this day I still enjoy milk slices, even if it is a very rare occasion for me to eat them.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 01:58:02 )
Movie theater popcorn is the only popcorn I'll eat, normally I don't really care for it (mostly because I cut myself with kernels all the time). I don't get it very often whenever I do go to a movie though. Shit's expensive, even for a small bag. I only get it whenever I have a free small popcorn on my rewards card. Mostly I just sneak in something else and a drink, might not be able to do that anymore though. There's a new policy some theaters are taking to check your bag at the door. I really love getting a thing of bacon chocolate from The World Market next door to the theater and grabbing a melon ramune. Mmm so good, melon soda is like my favorite thing ever. Too bad it's only sold at The World Market here, not even the asian market sells it, only the popular flavors with Americans like strawberry.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 02:27:57 )
@Ashrae: I've never tried Sour Power Belts. Sad your country banned them. What country are you from?
@RainbowPanda: It says it is made of real cheese but no one believes that. Lol. It's good though. I can somewhat stand it.

Lol no judgment here. I like dipping bread in ravioli sauce. Not as weird but I love it.
@TeaTales: Are you from Ireland as well? Kinder's website says only available in Ireland. I forgot about those because I moved to America when I was young. I can't remember what they taste like but I think I remember liking them a bit too much. Lol.
@Another Movie Addict: Yeah, I'm not big on microwave popcorn. For me it's gotta be movie theater or Smartfood. Lol.
I don't go to the movies period. I hate movies. My ADHD is very out of control and they won't prescribe me Adderall for multiple reasons (I was not a very good boy at one point). So, if my kids drag me to the movies, I get really restless and 20 minutes in, I'm willing to shoot myself in the foot if it were to get me out. I usually need an aisle seat so I can get up and go outside to smoke a cigarette to alleviate my restlessness. But, like you I tend to buy snacks and stuff my pockets and sneak them in. Movie theater prices are god damn ridiculous. But, I see why. Whenever I go now, it's usually just me, my kids and like, one other family. They've got to make ends meet somehow now that streaming services like Netflix is widely available.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 02:33:46 )
@shamrock shamus: Ah, no.. I wish though * really wanna visit Ireland * I'm from Denmark. Usually you ould get them in every store, but last year they started coming out with ' better and cheaper' milkslices... To me yes they are cheaper, but better? definitly not. they dont have the same taste, are more dry and dont have the same amount of softness as well as 'filling' in them as Kinders. Only store I know sells them now is Netto. :vanora_cry:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 02:37:18 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Lol, I believe it. Somewhat. Looks good, but sounds like it would get me fat..

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 03:07:57 )
Oh man... that's a great idea! Movie popcorn is soooo good, I usually get a full bucket just so I can take it home later. It's even better a day later imo
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 03:27:02 )
I also love popcorn. the more buttery the better!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:46:12 )
I love popcorn! The salty one tho. I haven't had it in quite a while D:

I mostly snack on crackers and breadsticks, and cheese puffs :P

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 08:07:25 )
I also like White Cheddar Popcorn!
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.