Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How is everyone?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 12:37:19 )
I know social distancing and in some cases full quarantine has made life pretty different for many. What I wonder is how other members are handling these issues?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 12:44:27 )
I was a hermit for 27 years so I have this on lockdown (pun fully intended). Its not only easy but preferred for me to be at home alone, with my dog and husband as company. Just gotta get past my narcolepsy and carpal tunnel (thanks for that last one, pregnancy!) to be productive art-wise.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 14:24:34 )

I am an introvert so so far I have been doing fine. Only going out for groceries and doggy walk.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 15:24:37 )

I am pretty much a hermit anyway so it isn't bothering me at all. I am still worried about catching the virus tho :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 16:09:37 )
I’m used to staying indoors, but I really miss going to the movies and conventions. I was gonna go to an outdoor convention this weekend but it was cancelled. Seriously sucks.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 17:07:35 )

Was a little upset about missing Mulan in theaters, and putting a serious harsh on my photography business.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 17:39:58 )

The qurantine life doesn't bother me as much.
I stay home a lot to begin with so I'm more worried for my parents atm.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 18:50:48 )
i hate it.

i want to go back to work. we're all working from home. i've had to set very clear boundaries and mute everything work-related at 5 because otherwise i will just keep working and answering clients at 10pm since i no longer have a distinction between working and relaxing hours.

i want to go to bars. i want to go out to eat. i want to dance. i want to sing karaoke. i can't do ANYTHING i used to do. i hate it i hate it i hate it. i live alone and have no one to control my current spiraling insanity. i am not really coping. no idea what to do. i am a huge extrovert and this is REALLY REALLY MAKING ME HATE EVERYTHING.

hello again

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 19:37:13 )

Voltra and animal crossing is helping me get through this.
It’s stressful but I know I’m safe in my house and that comforts me.

Also I’m making sure I’m giving myself things to look forward to so that it doesn’t seem to bleak.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.