Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Selling Year of the Rat and others // Buying with Ohms -- list updated 4/14

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 03:50:49 )

@yellow peep: You make a good point. He's never really been a star or in the limelight until now. Michelle seems like a great person. Someone a young girl can really look up to.
I heard that lost of people have trumpgret. Let's hope it's enough to change the tide. (Along with congress and senators). What state are you in?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 00:22:23 )
@Kairu: I don't know, we'll see. With not being at work, it's definitely given me a lot of free time so I've been doing quite a bit of drawing. My main reason for being hesitant about art shops is that I'm SUPER picky about what I draw. Then I end up feeling bad for saying no to drawing somebody something lol.

@Totalanimefan: well, a lot of democrats won votes over republicans a few months ago, so I really do hope that extends to office. I live in good ol' Mike Pence's home state... Indiana. And on top of that, his hometown..... I hate it. My fiance and I only moved here to start our lives (jobs here are plentiful), and now that it's started we're looking into buying a house OUTSIDE of Indiana. We're hoping to go to his home state of Wisconsin.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 00:32:37 )
@yellow peep: ah, i got you. i have started ninja arting to peeps here. you can choose who you wanna draw that way.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 01:56:09 )

@yellow peep: That sounds awful. Time to get out and move somewhere you guys can be happy.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 01:58:38 )

@yellow peep: swap your Year of the Rat for my Summer Crane, Summer Fox, Summer Dear and Summer Fishie?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 02:06:59 )
@sunny: yeah, send a trade!

@Totalanimefan:

it definitely is. However, Trump/his crew screwed over my company's variable comp (bonus) amount and has made our work shitty (we rely HEAVILY on China's resources, along with other country's) and difficult, so even republicans here are fed up.

@Kairu: yeah, I thought of doing that as well. When I get more comfortable with the user base I'll think more about doing art for people.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 02:15:28 )

@yellow peep: sent a trade, thank you!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 04:10:06 )

@yellow peep: I remember seeing that a lot in the news in 2018. The man cannot make a good deal. He's too short sighted.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.