Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Selling Year of the Rat and others // Buying with Ohms -- list updated 4/14

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:26:25 )
@yellow peep: your welcome, if your looking for anything else let me know.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 16:20:46 )
@Minty Wolfie:

Okay thank you!

@inatlaka:

N thank you for selling! Lol

@Totalanimefan:

Your avatar looks cute! And yeah I'm gonna buy a few of them lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:18:53 )

@yellow peep: OMG Thanks <3 You doing alright today?

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:53:21 )

I’m pretty sure I can sell you a corrupted ichor and a virus if you’re still buying. When I get home to my computer I’ll check the PG and my inventory to make sure, mobile is a biss to use lol
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:57:26 )
@yellow peep: not a problem, how are you doing on this day?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 14:32:30 )
@Totalanimefan:

Not too shabby. I've been spring cleaning on and off since I have nothing else to do with COVID-19. Did some gardening so now the patio area looks presentable finally!

@cashew:

Yeah, I'm still buying! Go ahead n send trade. How much??

@Minty Wolfie:

I'm not doing bad. Trying to keep myself busy with housework and whatnot. Constantly staying inside is making me go crazy lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 19:10:58 )

@yellow peep: oh do you have pics? I love plants <3
I was so good about cleaning the first week and now it’s not really messy I’ve been cleaning the kitchen daily but I don’t feel like vacuuming or dusting! Sorting through the mail etc

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 23:11:24 )
@yellow peep: staying inside is making me stir crazy also. It is probably making most feel that way. It is good that you are keeping busy. I'd rather sleep until it is all over.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 00:33:59 )
@Totalanimefan:

No, I don't have pictures yet. Because it still gets cold not everything is blooming right away, so some plants look bare. I'm pretty excited about my hydrangea coming back this year! I was quite a bit late prepping it for winter. Every day it seems like more and more small green buds are popping up! And I love plants, too lol. Compared to my neighbors, I'm like the crazy plant lady.

The first week I was really cleaning too. I'm over it now. I'm over all of it. I hope this pandemic influences China and other asian countries to put tougher restrictions, regulations, and some type of prison time when it comes to trade. Especially for illegal wildlife.

@Minty Wolfie:

I'm trying to stay busy but I can only do so much before I fall bored again. My fiance's been sleeping it all off for the most part. I have bad insomnia though and even if I did sleep it can't be for too long otherwise I get killer headaches.

I wish I could just set a timer and go to bed then wake up to normalcy!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 00:39:54 )

@yellow peep: oh yeah take pics when they look nice and not sad. Haha
My sister is on week 2 and she is still cleaning a lot and I’m like your crazy haha
Something has to change about those horrible markets. It’s killing us.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 01:26:52 )
@Totalanimefan:

There are still a few places for me to clean, such as the bathroom. Buuut I still have at least another month worth of time to get around to it lol I like to pretend I'm planning my strategy and not procrastinating.

It blows my mind that, in this day and age, with SO MUCH scientific advancements and facts, people STILL cling to pseudo-science, alternative bullshit. And that's what a HUGE part of those illegal wildlife trade markets are for. Like literally for just about any ailment you have you can go to a pharmacy or doctor to get help for it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 08:48:14 )

@yellow peep: I have to clean my bathroom again since it’s been a week. Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow.

Oh I know!! It’s crazy how uneducated people can be when science is right there!! We have the T E C H N O L O G Y

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 13:19:41 )
@Totalanimefan:

You have flat-earthers, people who think the moon is a hologram or some shit, those who think the earth is like 4,000 years old, anti-vaxxers, and more.

Like?????

It must be real nice going through life as an absolute moron and have so much ignorance that you actually have pride in yourself. Because I wouldn't show my face in public if I thought like that.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 16:36:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@yellow peep: Can I get all your ohms, and a year of the rat?
Does 40k volts for the ohms, and 15k for the year of the rat sound good to you? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:00:55 )
@Tsundererra:

Sounds good! Go ahead n send trade :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:50:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@yellow peep: Thank you so much! ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 18:59:25 )

@yellow peep: I can’t even. The internet was supposed to all make us smarter not being back flat earthers and dead diseases! My sister and I were talking with my mom the other day over FaceTime since we all live far away from each other. My sister and I were saying that things will be like this until we get a vaccine and my mom was like hold up how do you know that vaccine will be good, what if it makes you sick in other ways and my sister and I are like what? And she was like I’m not having the first round of vaccines I can wait until it’s been a few years.
My sister and I couldn’t believe it. We got all our shots growing up, why does my mom have this new fucking world view?

Also, long story short I have a needle phobia but I’m working with a therapist on it.

I told them in the same conversation that I was going to get my tetanus shot cause it’s been over 10 years and maybe the flu shot if I could handle it.
My mom laughs and says I haven’t gotten mine in 40 years and I never get the flu shot.

Once again my sister and I couldn’t believe it?!?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 20:00:42 )

@yellow peep: hhello may I buy ohms? what is your price?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 00:22:23 )
@yellow peep: sorry to hear that, yes it seems like a lot are having a hard time with all of this.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 00:48:51 )

@yellow peep: can I buy 7 ohms for 14k?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.