Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Hex - Concept sketches and such

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 17:27:19 )

@Jolly: wowww so fast!! that's awesome!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 17:51:30 )

when you're too lazy to visually design the character but you wanna sketch the page

I'll come back to this LOL

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 17:52:52 )

@mandy amour:
I appreciate that a lot! <33

@pachi:
Yess, its because of quarantine! And my job wont schedule me for another week.
I have time and very little distractions :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 18:23:59 )
@Jolly: it's only the truth :) how has your weekend been so far?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 20:50:19 )

pulled one of the panels to ink and flat color rq cause I wanted to see my boys >>

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 20:50:51 )

@mandy amour:
Thanks! It's been pretty fun. Bouncing between drawing and playing animal crossing c:
How're you handling the weekend?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 21:56:29 )
@Jolly: resting as much as possible honestly. Being lazy. I work where we supply farm and ranch, health and welness and other essential items. They only have two of us there doing all the work so at the end of the day I'm just dead -.-

Oh yeah? Everyone's playing that even fozzy lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 03:53:59 )

Old man has been designed

if his hair was brown, he kinda looks like my grampa, 10 years ago lmao (minus scars also)
unintended

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 03:56:51 )

@mandy amour:
I see, that's got to be rough. I hear a lot of jobs are majorly cutting staff like that to save money. It makes sense from a business stand point but its sucky

Haha yeah, its a good wholesome game for people to escape to. I'm seeing so much joy on my social media feeds ever since the game dropped xD
I'm glad

Donator — V.A.G Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 05:06:46 )
@Jolly: if you don't mind me asking what is the game about? I know Fozzie mentioned a little something about it but I don't quite understand the whole concept of the game or why it's so popular lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 05:25:47 )

@mandy amour:
By definition it probably sounds boring, you're the only human in a village of animals and you just moved in, struck a loan deal with a racoon. Every time you pay it off, you get to upgrade your house, ending up with an even higher loan than before. So you're just running around scraping up bells (the currency) while also mingling with various animal NPC's, completing mini tasks for them or just saying howdy. Also hoarding everything you can get your hands on. Fish. Insects. Furniture/decor.

I think people love the game either for nostalgia, the cute aesthetics, collectathon concepts or for the amazingly adorable animal personalities and designs. <3

Donator — V.A.G Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 10:49:53 )
@Jolly: oh okay that makes sense I kind of understand it a bit better now I believe there used to be a Facebook game kind of similar to that I can't remember exactly what it's called but it was basically about a butler who was fixing up the old mansion that he worked in to save it and stuff and you would do side test to earn currency and slowly build it up so I get the general concept of it anyway lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:52:34 )

My progress slowed a lot cause I got a couple of RCL orders to do >v<
Almost done with the last one. Then onto inking the pages I have already!

In the meantime I colored this random panel just cause x

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:22:15 )

Received some art of Ruva recently <33
Seeing these makes me so happy

by Bitleys

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.