Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lucifera's Pretty little shop (closed for now)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 09:22:27 )
@Kairie: xD bruh he gets to eat, play video games, and netflix all while working. So yeah, I''m get the stuff, and tell him to stick it in the box. xD

Right! TwT I was so sad.

xD Like, I like her art. And as a person she's probably actually really cool. But every youtuber has this persona, and her and Jazza both just take it to heights that make me click off. But yah, Sara and Tori are super awesome. Very relaxed. Like they have moments but they are rare. Sara can get super into selling skillshare which i tend to skip over but... eh. Lol.

xD Right?! and oddly enough, i traded FE in for the first animal crossing. xD How times have changed when AC becomes default over zelda. But tbf, I have gotten to play a bit of zelda, and it was cool. I wanna get it but AC seems like it'd be fun if only to just play with friends.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 09:29:02 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Man sounds like a good life. xDDD

Aaah yeah, I used to love Jazza but now? Can't watch his videos at all. IDD
I skip over most promotions bc people go on and on about them. xDD

xDD Zelda is also a good set of games! I just got into zelda like, 3 years ago? Definitely want to get farther into it/play some of the other games. >:)
I wish games weren't so expensive/consoles weren't so expensive lolol

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 21:21:31 )
@Kairie: Tbh they lost me when they blended copics. Like, seems like it's a bit of fun, but all I can think of is people who can't afford copics who could have really used those. xD straight up UBSUBCRIBED. disgraceful. xD

yeee. I only want breath of the wild. xD I am unashamed to say I never played any of the others and don't really care to at this point.

Same dude. xD Same.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 21:42:55 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Adljaljg what they blended copics jesus. So much $ D:

That's fair! I really want breath of the wild too. ; u;

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 22:49:26 )
@Kairie: Yup, in a legit blender. I think it was an april fools? But I felt hella april fooled because like, I legit counted out the cash they just wasted in one go and I just died inside. I mean, their monies but still. Yikes.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 05:27:27 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: What??? How could they??
I would cry if I saw copics go that way. D:

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 21:56:46 )
@Kairie: Bruh, same. xD Like it's just... it's a lot.
Also, random notif but my brain has been off the wall lately so if my replies to our RP are weird/not great feel free to
let me know. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:31:12 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: It iss. ALSO CUTE AVI. I didn't recognize you and wondered what thread I just opened lolol.
And no worries @ the reply! After all we're just starting before getting into the good stuff so there is that. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:30:59 )
@Kairie: Lol! Thank you! I am contemplating donating because I like 2 of the 3 donation items so much but I'm just like.. x_x Monies xD But thank you. I know it was a sudden change but my avi had been the same for a while so time to switcheroo.

This is true. xD I just like to let folks know sometimes my adhd self gets the occasional bad side effect of my meds that trigger my migraines. They either develop into full-blown pain or just an annoying brain tingle. But, if I happen to miss something just give me a nudge. Never hurts my feelings. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:02:26 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Hnnng the struggle of monies.The items this month are super cute too.

Ahh well don't worry about it, all your replies have been great so far. <333

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:08:18 )
@Kairie: Yeah.. xD though we know how I am with money by now. (if I has it sitting, it goes. unless it's in savings. xD)

Aweh, thank you! <3 yours are too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:09:32 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: xD You seem very reasonable with your money though. xD

Adljag ty. <3

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:14:47 )
@Kairie: I do have some financial goals, and I come off as reasonable. But I had to make a savings account that I have to call my financial advisor to get into just to keep myself from wrecking those goals. xD
(ps I got my items and I don't wanna accept and be stingy, I honestly love it but I feel so rude. ^^; )

I just got onto crunchy roll and I heard it's supposed to be free except for certain situations? Hoping this is accriate.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:17:44 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: xDD Honestly? That's a whole mood, I really need to do the same.
(O okay, i will keep them then since you got yours xD)

I think it is too? Idk though since I never really use crunchy roll haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:20:44 )
@Kairie: Well like, I do second-guess myself with purchases since I got medicated. I'm an emotional buyer. When I get sad about something I always go "I had a crap day, i deserve this." and that's how I blow 100 on paint, and 445 on a switch. xD granted if every necessity is taken care of, why not? But still.
(Thank you for thinking of me! <3 I may grab an extra later but for now I am so happy with my avi I just added a few tidbits. xD)

Same. OwO But I decided I should give some anime a solid try. I ran out of good TV shows to watch without re-watching and it's quarantine. Time to get a few new obsessions. Lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:26:08 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: xDD Just gotta cover the necessities and then the rest of your money is to treat yourself! (but not really. xDD)

There are definitely some good anime out there! :D Hopefully you like whatever you start to watch!

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:29:01 )
@Kairie: YEES! Speaking of necessities I am suddenly hungry. I'm not bored, but like my stomach is actually grumbling. What is this? xD

Yes! I wanted to check out some of the gayer animes. xD being non-straight I wanna see more than just a guy thrown into a harem of women taking accidental pictures up skirts. (why is up skirt issues so big in anime even? Or boobs. Omg.)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:33:44 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: It wants you to devour snacks!!

Ooooh hopefully you can find something! :D I don't really have a lot of experience with gayer anime so I'm literally no help. xDD
Also idk why the skirt/boob is such a trope in anime lol. I'm watching an anime with my boyfriend and it has a lot of those awkward hands in wrong places trope and I'm just like???? xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:55:21 )
@Kairie: xD It doesn't have to want for too long.

xD I googled and found some interesting titles so I am gonna start browsing tomorrow officially I think. RN is snacky and wind-down time. =D
but yeah, it's super gross sometimes like, these situations don't ever really happen. xD What?
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 08:57:22 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Perfect! >:D

Oooh what titles? :o
Enjoy your wind-down time!

Exactly! Like it isn't physically possible. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.