Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lucifera's Pretty little shop (closed for now)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:56:44 )

Safe to say that my shop will be under construction for a while... xD because I have 0 idea how to make cute banners or anything like that yet. But for now, I am gonna reserve this plus 2 more posts and then let it be open because I'm bored and want some practice. xD

I am opening up for cute little headpieces as I don't have a ton of time to do anything too overly detailed or elaborate. But these I can do. I don't have many examples yet, I will be adding them as I go. So feel free to ask about specific little things. =)

Empty

Name:
Subject:
Comission type: (Rough sketch vs. color sketch)
Extras:
Notes:

Volts
Ohms (at exchange value)
DI items or orbs worth the same amount as piece
Art trades! (especially those to help with the shop!)
[/Font]

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:56:59 )
Rules for Commissions:

1: Must be volta-friendly
2: I am only doing single characters with 1 pet for free. Any other characters/pets are and extra 500 ohms each respectively. (headshots only)
3: I can't do clutter. If I can't see a detail clearly, I can't draw it. So try to keep it pretty simple. Note: This means no Gaia online references. I can't see all the details and it's typically pretty pixelized.
4: I will have times where your commission request isn't something I'll enjoy drawing and will refuse a commission. As I do this for fun and a bit of practice, I want to make sure the subject is enjoyable to me.
5: If commissions will be late, I will let you know via PM what's going on.
6: I like it when trades are sent before the final result is delivered, but I only accept any trades after I send it. this is a reminder to me that I still have work to do on days where everything is a bit crazy.
7: Extras can be anything. If it's not on your character, assume it is likely and extra. This can be altered on case by case situation.
8: Make sure to add notes for expression ideas, or anything you want me to do in the sketches.
9: If you choose to share or repost this work, make sure to credit me! If you don't want to credit me as I am on voltra, my instagram is @Skyra_scribblez and that is usually where I post a lot of my artwork that is finished/more traditional.
10: Don't remove my marks or cut them out in any way, please and thank you.

Name:
Subject:
Commission type: (Rough sketch vs. color sketch)
Extras:
Notes:

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:57:08 )
Reserve @ (for future use)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:57:34 )
Open! I am currently taking only 2 spots so that I'm not too overwhelmed! <3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:01:22 )
Okay, I'll bite!

Name:LordLucre
Commission type: Color Sketch
Extras: None at the moment
Notes: I guess just have like a really snarky grin? I don't know xD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:02:53 )
@LordLucre: Yay! Ahhh this is my first time doing a shop and I'm so excited! I forgot to add subject on the sheet! I assume it's your avatar?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:04:20 )
@Lucifera: Yup, current avatar!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:20:54 )
@Lucifera:
I'll bite too.
Name:Alicethemadhatter
Subject: current avi(but hair color is different it's burnett)
Commission type:Color sketch
Extras: She seems flighty and had some flowers in her hair like roses and daisies.
Notes:I'll pay you 1,500 volts for it.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:27:18 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Aaah you have a shop? :D
Your art is so cute. <333333 (I don't have the volts to buy art atm, but I just wanted to let you know your art is cute!)

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:40:21 )
@LordLucre: Here you go! Hopefully you like it!

@Alicethemadhatter: I will get started on it ASAP! <3 Thank you so much.

@Kairie: Awe thank you! I just opened it because I've wanted to do art for folks for a while but I'm super shy/don't always have a lot of time. So I'm going to do a few, probably have a list of to-dos if I can't get them done before study time, and maybe eventually introduce more finished pieces. And no worries! Feel free to chat me up!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:41:11 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Aaaah well hopefully you get lots of business. <333
And I will definitely chat you up when I'm on. >:)
How are you doing? c:

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:41:29 )
@Lucifera: Aww, thank you!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:45:32 )
@Kairie: Thank you! I hope so too! I'm still playing around with programs but so far krita has been the epitome of awesomeness. xD I think I messed up medibang somehow but I have favorites brushes that helps me kinda stay consistent. So, here's to hoping things continue to develop. (and I figure out digital art.)
I'm good. Tired. Have errands to run today but I'm being super lazy. wbu?

@LordLucre: Np! I will hopefully be able to open up more finished/polished slots this summer! (and will be discounted for the colored sketch tier.) So yeah! Stay tuned and feel free to stop by whenever you like! =D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:47:10 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ooooh art programs are always fun to try and figure out!! How is medibang? I've heard of it but havn't messed with it personally. :o

Gotta get those errands done haha. I'm doing okay! u wu Just need to shower and then I'm going to tidy up my side table a bit sot hat I can actually see what I have on it lolol. I hoard things way too easily. u Au

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:47:22 )
@Lucifera: ^ ^ Of course!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:52:59 )
@Kairie: They do tend to be! I know photoshop is supposed to be top tier but tbh I haaaaaaate it. Oml it is the bane of my existence. xD

I know... I just don't want to leave my chair. xD I'm chatting with folks+arting and just having some quiet time and it's so nice.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:53:52 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Mehhh photoshop is so expensive too. >>
Sai is nice I know, but I hear there are a lot of different programs like it now. xD

Aaah chair is comfy, that is my couch issue right now haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:57:01 )
@Kairie: It is! But my uhni uses it for the 2d animation course and I wanted to toy with it a bit. It's honestly just.. xD For painting? I don't like it. Krita is far better, but it's closest desktop program to procreate. Which I love. <3

My desk chair actually broke and I'm using a folded metal chair. I think it's more that, I have gotten settled in to the sketching routine, and in my excitement, it's all I want to do. But I have to go take something to my great grandpa and then pay a bill and I'm just like... But do I have to?
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:24:46 )

not sure if you're taking anymore so ignore me if not, but thought I'd give it a shot ;3c

Name: ghost
Subject: this character? o: (if you dont like her lemme know I have more)
Commission type: colour sketch
Extras: theres more info on her here if you need it
Notes: I'll def throw in a tip
later.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:28:40 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Aaah so you have the opportunity to mess with it
well a lot of people swear by photoshop so maybe the more you use it the more it'll play nicely?

Oh dear hopefully the metal chair is more comfy than it sounds. xD And boo errands, at least if you finish them quick you can come back and relax while sketching?

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.