Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lucifera's Pretty little shop (closed for now)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:07:14 )
@Kairie: Yup. there's that, then there's the "just looking for friends." xD and it's like, bruh. Some people are up front, which is cool. It's in their profile. Others obscure it until like, they decide to drop it. Annoying but I just unmatch and disappear.

NO I DON'T PLZ GIMME PEACHES KAI! WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL AND BUILD KAIR ALTER ON MY ISLAND!!! TwT But yeah, feel free to come grab some. Also, plant a money tree! The little bags you dig up? Rebury them in the same spot, then move the sapling where you want it. ^-^ Shortcut for money make its.

UGHGHGHGHGHGHHHG! LOL! I want to but I have to pay off my CC, then next purchases is ikea to get my room cleaned up and orgaminized. xD

Eh... Canada has been good about it, I'm lucky there. And I'm lucky to be getting some money from work. It's not a lot, like 260$ biweekly. But it allows me to be able to pay off my CC within the month. I have budgeteddd! LOL.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:13:32 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ughhh that seems stupid to do that stuff on a dating app. IDD

I'll nab some peaches for you tomorrow then from my friend! :D Since I was going to nab a few more to get a start on my orchard since they always have millions of peaches on their island it seems lmao. Ahaha I read about that yesterday! Just throw all the money in the hole. xD

Buying furniture is an A+ thing to do. I meant to buy a bookshelf this month but ended up just, not. lolol. I bought more manga instead. xDD

$260 is still better than nothing and as long as it covers your CC then that isn't too bad. :D

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:26:47 )
@Kairie: It is, but can I really be that person and just be like "y'all dumb af."? LOL.

YUSSS I APPRECIATE! IA M BUILDING YOUR ALTER NAOWWW! LOL. I didn't realize until I accidentally buried one and I was like. ooooooooh... O_O MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY!

xD I was going to order my chair and stuff from ikea this month BUT, it was a 6-7 week wait for shipping. I was like, do I look like I'mma wait 6-7 weeks for IKEA? Bruh. xD

I cut myself at 500$ on my CC, so it definitely covers.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:29:48 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: LOL nothing is stopping you from being that person. xD

LOL no alter needed, just lemme buy some cosmo seeds from ur shop when I have your peaches. xD
MONEY MONEY MONEY. I just keep catching everything I see so I haven't really ran into a need for more bells lolol
I still want to see tarantula island once tho >:)

Aaaah such a long wait. D;
I should try ordering from ikea. >> Since I don't want the hassle of going to buy something in person bc people lmaoo.

Aaaah yeah definitely!! :D Look at you being so responsible. >:)

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:34:18 )
@Kairie: Oof. xD That's a can of worms I just...

Don't even have to buy them. I will literally let you dig up plants. I literally can't with them. My least favorite flower I stg, they are worse than weeds in this game, the more you take the happier I will be, GET THEM GONE! LOL.
Bruh, I caught one tarantula, and built one tarantula trap. I am going to collect all the bugs I know get me some major dough, and sell them as soon as Flick visits again.

Yeah, but they had some cute/cheap shelves and stuff I really do wanna get... (contemplates putting in an order but knows I'll be over my own personal limits.) xD

Trying to be. Forcing myself to resist temptation si super hard. And my parents had me buy everyone pizza last night when I am the one who NEEDED to get a gluten free pizza, while they ha some they could pop into the oven. Like what? xD ffs...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:40:23 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I mean it isn't a great can of worms to open, but if they start it thennnnnn. xD

LMAO. I mean if you do not mind I will dig up a few of them instead of buying. xDD Also just so I know how many to nab, how many peaches did you want? :D
Aahhh good plan. I just had the same tarantula knock me out twice so maybe I don't need tarantula island lmao. (I'm assuming the tarantula just spawned in the same place twice, but it got me two times. >:( )

Must resist!! You can nab them next month. >:)
Ffff I could understand if they made you buy your pizza bc of the gluten free part, but everyone? D;

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:52:48 )
@Kairie: xD I will leave that to the gutsy folks.

Go for it! Also 3 or so should be good. ^-^ I try to multiply my trees. I got lots of oranges, apples, and pears, and an abundance of coconut trees. xD
There is this tarantula trap with digging holes and it's a godsend because they are VALUABLE. And I want that money money, ya know?

I know! It's just so hard. I really want to finish up my room so badly but just, I know it'd be irresponsible to get it all now. As it stands, the one dresser I want is 150$

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 07:50:05 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Fair, they can do it. xD

And okay I'll nab three and we'll eventually be able to be on at the same time. :D
Ahaha I saw that method I just forgot about it lmao.
Also I tried for tarantula island and instead got trash island, this game is trolling me.

Hnnng must wait for that purchase. xD What does the dresser look like? :o

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 08:08:29 )
@Kairie: Ayyy! Lol. I will probably be on at 12ish tomrrow. I always get on as soon as I wake up. xD
I always get stupid islands, i am gonna be screaming all through tarantula island tho. lol

It's this white one a lot of YT artists have. I wanna get 2 tp gp under my desk and store art stuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 08:40:54 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I should be up before then if I go to bed soonish. xDD
I JUST GOT TARANTULA ISLAND AND I SCREAMED THE WHOLE TIME. And passed out a lot haha.

Oooh that one is really nice. :O

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 09:06:56 )
@Kairie: AYYY! Lol. Also if you wanna come get cosmos, it's fine. I am just hunting man faced stinkbugs since they are out in large numbers. They go for around 1000 each, so I have like, a huge hoarde I have collected on my island. xD

And omg. xD LOL! But it's good! Grab as many as you can! MAKE THAT MONEYYY! I gotta pay off my 3rd house expansion, so I need like 300k bells and I am chipping away whilst also footing the bill for a ramp. xD
My little sister is as much help as the residents.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 09:11:40 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I'll nab cosmos tomorrow after i drop your peaches off. >:)
Oooh I didn't realize they go for that much, I'll have to start hunting those more at night. xDD

I GRABBED ALL. The only tool I kept on me was my net lmao. I got a good 200k from it so I can almost pay off my house. >:)
Ahaha, rip little sister not helping. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 09:19:55 )
@Kairie: Yeees. And atlas moths (from wikis) go around 3k. So if you notice little moths on tree trunks, sneekumup. xD

WHAAAAAAA!!!! I need to get that darned island! I NEVER GET ANY GOOD ISLANDS!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 18:19:02 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: ooh good to know not to just run past those lolol
Also I have your peaches for whenever we’re both on today! :D

YOU NEED TO. It is so worth is. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 20:43:52 )
@Kairie: xD Yes! And I am on now. I am pretty much always on, ever whilst watching TV. xD

I KNOWWW! eughhh...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 21:58:45 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: well I’ll hop on as soon as you reply, I’m cooking now but I can hop on in the meantime. xD

Ughhhh

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:22:32 )
@Kairie: xD I am still on. Let me know what yuor island code is?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:23:50 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: EYY
THROW OPEN UR GATES AND I WILL COME :D Since we're friends I should be able to come right over. >:)
So I can nab flowers and drop of peaches

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:24:42 )
@Kairie: gotcha! Will go do this naow!
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 00:28:30 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Lemme know when they're open and I'll come over! :D

დ დ დ დ დ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.