Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lucifera's Pretty little shop (closed for now)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 05:27:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Huh that's an interesting thought! I haven't really ever used twitch before but from what I vaguely remember from the few times I did use it you are right in the fact that it could replace youtube if enough people moved to it and what not. ;o

With how corrupt everyone is I'd be surprised if a more moral version came about. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 05:35:16 )
@Kairie: Exactly. Youtube just came out with it's streaming options recently. Twitch has that down to perfection. If it can get the same video library thing going... Not to mention it's also a mix of bigger people and smaller people. It doesn't descriminate but actually shows big and small streamers based on interest. And I love that so much.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 05:37:16 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ooo that is really nice. I follow quite a few streamers on twitter (though I do not watch their streams surprisingly), and it really does seem like a fairer playing field. o uo

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:01:27 )
@Kairie: Yeah, it could change but... I think it's the initial like, first little while that things are good. The bigger it grows the worse it gets. I feel like at some point, YT will have a big reality check. xD I'm waiting for them to get sued big time by a content creator.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:02:51 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Yeahhh, honestly I am amazed that they haven't had that reality check yet. Especially with how they've treated most of their creators. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:14:39 )
@Kairie: Just wait.... It'll happen to one person who has got the money and serious clout and takes no bs and YT will end up soiling their pants. xD and I will laugh maniacally in the background.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:16:02 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Ahaha it'll be interesting to see who they do it to. xD
Since they seem smart enough not to screw their big users.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:17:15 )
@Kairie: I dunno... they had some super big users calling out YT and they were still messing around. xD I almost wanna link the vid but it's super long. But it was insane. I think she said she had like, 500 mill on her account? (had a five in there i could not be remembering right.)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:18:44 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Really?? Interesting. :o
Aaah really, damn I'm amazed they didn't go for youtube then. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:24:15 )
@Kairie: Yeah. Even Gigi hadid called them out on twitter apparently. Girl screenshotted everything. From their emails, to people who were tagging YT and everything else... It was insane that all these people were like, hey YT, fix this. And they were still messing around.
And idk if she could? Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYtwh2oLFcs&t=1163s

This was the girl, video #2. But yeah... There was a lot that happened. (just in case you want it.)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:27:24 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I'll put that video on and listen to it in the background ;o But wow I can't believe they were still like that.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 21:50:47 )
@Kairie: They were. That's what is insane to me. All these big names and a-listers fucking calling them out and YT is still like. "Teehee... We see no signs of hacking activity. We didn't found any."

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 21:53:57 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Aldjaljg yeah that video was quite a watch/listen to. I can't believe they treated her like that/kept just giving her the run around??
I'd be so pissed omg. ID

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 22:30:07 )
@Kairie: Right! I'm like, I wouldn't have been nearly as nice with them like she seemed in the call, with her straight face and just listening to their BS. Like whaaat? LOL! I'd be cursing, swearing, getting my lawyers all up in arms and just like, raging with a lawsuit slapping them cross the face. Like, for a couple days having this issue? sure. A week? Maybe. BUT MONTHS? Wow.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 05:01:29 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: YEAH I'D BE READY TO FIGHT SOMEONE.
I can't believe she was so calm about it and that even on twitter she wasn't going completely savage on the one guy omg

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 02:47:04 )
@Kairie: Right. Lol. She was just being slightly passive aggressive. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 04:54:46 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: I ended up watching all her videos regarding it and boy was it a ride
Go her on being passive aggressive tho, she kept it in check the whole time though. xDD

Also I might have finally ordered an ipsy bag because you inspired me to try something for my skin. >> I am excited for it to ship and what not. :D

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 05:39:58 )
@Kairie: Right! I would have been enraged and turned into that alt demons girls you see all over the place screaming at them through the phone. xDDDD But on the real, respect. she kept it professional for someone in her profession who relies on people in YT to keep their pants on during the work day.

Ayyy! Lol. Same. Tbh idk if what they send will be good, it's always a "mystery" but, if I find one thing I can't live without, it's worth it. Or something that serves me, or something I can even gift, ya know? These bags to me, serve as a 'well, i like this, but can't use/don't like this... HEY LITTLE SISTER!'

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 05:47:06 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Lucifera: Yeah kudos to her for dealing with all of that and not going crazy at all.

SAME. I figure like worse case scenario I'll just pass on what I won't use to my sister and it'll be fine. xD But at least something for my face should make my face a bit happier instead of just lotion lolol

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 06:03:14 )
@Kairie: Exactly. And I mean, I am always happy to inspire people to try new things. =D you never know what hidden jewels lie in the mud until you go digging... (I had to. It was too good.)
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.