Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk NBA suspends season after player tests positive

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 05:51:28 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah I can't really see the Cherry Blossom festival happening in April :( I feel like it's just too soon. I'm not too worried about Otakon though at least. Will you be at Otakon this year?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 14:22:08 )
Does anyone remember H1N1? That fucked up so many people and the panic wasn't nearly as severe. I've talked about it to some friends and most of them don't even remember it

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 15:01:09 )

SARS was most memorable for me since we had cases and deaths in our city -- but that doesn't even compare to the panic from this one.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 17:50:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I won’t be there as a vendor, but I might go as a regular convention goer. I did want to take a vacation trip somewhere in the summer, but we’ll see how things play out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:03:29 )

@Tsundererra: Where were you thinking of going if you can?
@grost: Yes I remember that. I think that it didn't spread as easily as this one and the death rate was lower?
@hachisuka: This virus spreads really easy and it takes up to 14 days for you to know if you have it. I think that's the real killer. If you knew the next day it wouldn't spread so easily.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:26:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I honestly wanted to go on a cruise or South Korea, but not anymore because of the virus. I am thinking about going to Hawaii since that’s always been on my bucket list of places to visit.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 00:40:12 )

@Tsundererra: Hawaii is cool. I just don't recommend drinking the tap water. I didn't have a good time when I drank that XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 02:21:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I think I never drink the tap water of any place I travel to because I heard it can lead to a bad time for your stomach. D: I hope it didn’t ruin all of your trip there.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:11:07 )

@Tsundererra: It was a bad time for my tummy and it did effect most of the trip. At first I thought that it was the food because I did get food poisoning the first day too. :/
Also I know three other people that went and they all got stomach infections 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.