Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [Bribe] Mini Cheebs! [Hiatus]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:27:14 )
Gonna try to sell art here since I'm always low on volts and just don't chat enough to earn currency...and my wishlist is getting way outta hand xD If you enjoy these and want to see my other art, you can see a good chunk of it here in my art thread or just browse through my Deviantart account.

The Rules & Need to Know information

Anonymous:
1) MINIMUM OFFER IS 3k in volts. Will also take Ohms as an add on. I have a crap ton of wishlist items so I'm willing to take items as well. I work during the week so art can be slow but I try to get things done as soon as I can. Generally I'm pretty fast but like any artist, I go through art blocks. I also suffer from depression which makes it hard to stay motivated all the time.
2) Do not edit out my signature. Don't edit my art in any way.
3) Don't repost my art without crediting me. Link back to my Deviantart account (Amakai411) or my Toyhouse (Amakai).
4) The more cluttered/detailed your avatar/OC is, the more likely I'm going to simplify things or leave things out. These are SMALL base chibis so adding in a lot of stuff is going to make it hard to do!
5) You must send the trade before I start the art but please wait until I've accepted your order to send the trade. DO NOT CANCEL WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST. You will be black-listed if you do this.
6) Currently not doing couples outside the one base shown but I can put any of the single bases back to back if you want to do that.
7) I have the right to decline your order but most of the time I am willing to work with you to make a deal with something we both want.
8) I will do art trades on occasion so don't be afraid to ask about those! I'm always after art of my OC's.

ITEMS I'M QUESTING CAN BE FOUND HERE. I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET! OR FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANNA BE BOTHERED TO CLICK THE LINK, HAVE THE LONG SPOILER LIST.
QUESTING
Alicorn | Demonic | Floral Empress | Merlantis | RAINBOW MESH | Spring Showers | Pond Sailing | Zaz La | Xogud Split | Catcher | Sweet Cakes | The Messenger | Yes, Dark Master | Showstopper | Frost Empress | Weather Witch | The Bayou | Lethal Dose | Soulcaster | Encore | Gone Batty | Skunk Punk | Sticky Fingers x2 | Skinwalker | Lil Piggies | Virgo | Cancer | Scorpio | Aquarius | Wondrous Wisteria | Ballad of the Bard | Fortune Teller | Raver | Faerie Queen | Joyful Winter | Bearboozled | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Howling Mad | Joyful Winter | Librarian | Ancient Splendor | Corrupted Ichor | Tree Spirit | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Unique Long Braids | Unique Bases | Unique Thigh High Boots | Starkitty Dress | Unique Honey Hair | Unique Baroque Skirt | Astrologer | Centaur | Showstopper | Pixie | Too Hot | Merlin | Magmama | Soulcaster | Nifty Nurse | Unique PC Window Border | Ombre Bun Hair | Ombre Saucy Hair | Year of the Dragon | Year of the Tiger x2 | Year of the Pig |

WILL DRAW
~ avatars (from anywhere)
~ girls/boys
~ furries/anthros/paws
~ wings/horns/tails/etc
~ Original Characters
~ some fandom stuff

WON'T DRAW
~ clutter
~ pets/animals
~ backgrounds or BG items
~ mecha/armor/weapons
~ single color avatars
~ hate art of any kind

The Pose Choices

Number 8 is meant to be a Kigurumi so I'll add ears and a tail depending on what species you want it to be, same with the plushie! Also feel free to suggest new pose ideas!

Examples

The Order Form
[color=#E21C79][size=11]@amakai:
[b][u]I HAVE AN ORDER!!![/b][/u]
[i]Username[/i]:
[i]Pose Number[/i]: (please note that expressions will not change and if your avatar has closed eyes, you'll need to give me an eye color)
[i]OC/Avatar Image[/i]: (If you give me a Gaia avatar, please include the items & back view of the avatar)
[i]Anything Else I should Know[/i]:
[i]Offer/Bribe[/i]: [/size][/color]

THE SLOTS
1) -
2) -
3) -

I won't accept the trades until I'm completely finished. I leave them untouched as a reminder to myself that I have commissions to do. I also have art shops on other sites so BE. PATIENT.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:28:14 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:29:01 )
Shop Updates

3/11/20 - Shop Setup

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:29:27 )
COMPLETED ORDERS

Sunny | TotalAnimeFan | DevilkinBoi |

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 18:29:59 )
And now it's open for orders ^u^/

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:09:30 )

@Amakai:

I HAVE AN ORDER!!!
Username: sunny
Pose Number: 7
OC/Avatar Image: my current avi pls (I won't change it)
Anything Else I should Know:
Offer/Bribe: 4k? Idk!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:13:02 )
@sunny: I'll do my best with it :3 You can start a trade~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:13:48 )

@Amakai: cool thank you! I can't wait to see it :) I'll do the trade.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:15:24 )
@sunny: is your shirt under the scarf, purple? It's hard to tell with that jacket xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:15:55 )

@Amakai: yes it's purple, with an orange scarf :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 19:18:13 )
Okay cool. I'll get started on it soon ^^b

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:05:58 )

Sounds great!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:27:40 )

Oh my gosh your art is cute! I'm going to have to put in an order~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 20:29:29 )
@amakai:
I HAVE AN ORDER!!!
Username: Totalanimefan
Pose Number: Pose 1
OC/Avatar Image:
Anything Else I should Know: Cute Art~
Offer/Bribe: 5k?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:15:30 )

@totalanimefan: Looks good to me c: go ahead and start a trade! (also testing my post format here for the first time xD)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:26:07 )

I'd say your post format looks pretty darn adorable <3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:28:38 )

@sunny: thank you :D I spent much longer than I wanted to trying to get it right xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:46:21 )

@Amakai: Thank you <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:52:00 )

@totalanimefan: no problem :)

Also if you have ideas for poses, feel free to suggest some! I had to update the pose options because I found one I forgot I had done and never added to the updated sheet xD

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:52:39 )

@Amakai: I'm not sure. I would have been fine with just a 'default' pose. Like the one our avatar has.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.