Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops [Bribe] Mini Cheebs! [Hiatus]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:54:50 )

@totalanimefan: that's kinda what pose 5 is supposed to be xD I mainly did them for siggy/post art and most people want some kinda cutesy pose.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:56:34 )

@Amakai: Yeah it's super cute. I was stuck between pose 1 or 5. Both are great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:58:57 )

@totalanimefan: thank you x3 I originally made em for Gaia so they were tiny to keep me from being lazy xD and cuz Gaia is cluttered a lot lol not to mention I like working with small art canvas'. They were popular so I just migrated em to other avi sites as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 21:59:47 )

@Amakai: I can see how this came from Gaia. What other sites have you been apart of?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:03:04 )

@totalanimefan: I think the better question is, what sites HAVEN'T I been a part of xDDD I've been all over the place. seen many an avi site come and go

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:05:27 )

@Amakai: Yeah me too. I really like this one though. Voltra is a good site.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:06:39 )

@totalanimefan: Yea it is. The items are pretty cute and the events are fun. Been here since day one even though I don't post often. I've had lots of avi sites I love but most are gone now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:09:39 )

@Amakai: I've been on here since day 2. XD
Yeah same. Which one was your favorite?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:11:30 )

Whooo boy...that's tough...I really liked Syndrone/Terrasus before it went to hell...and Lunae Saga was pretty cute...and of course Ernya. I miss the ORIGINAL version of Solia too :/ I'm still salty and mad over what they did to that place. It's so dead and empty now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:20:58 )

@Amakai: I loved the original Solia and Ernya. Solia was the first site that really caused me to break away from Gaia. I loved all of the art too.
Ernya was <3 too.

All of those beautiful pixels from those sites, gone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:22:51 )

I'm still on Gaia but I only really use it to dressup my avi xD cuz it lets me create OC's and cosplay my favorite characters lol
also you don't have to ping me here c: I check it enough xD and currently have it open as I'm arting.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:27:38 )

Ok I won't ping you ^^
I do have an account on Gaia. They have all of the items there. I will go on for like a week once every few months. I'm too poor to keep up with it. Also their economy is trash.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:29:16 )

Oh yea it is xD I have like nearly 3bil and my wishlist is full of stuff I can't even afford or stuff that's just not had a listing in years.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:39:35 )

Oh yeah the listing problem! It's like they have made items so rare that you can never find stuff for sale anymore. That was never a problem 10 years ago.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:41:47 )

They're really struggling right now. Money is super tight and they have so much to fix that isn't the inflation. Flash is gonna be gone by the end of the year so they have to figure out how to redo a good chunk of the site (ie games/fish tank/etc.) "Goldemort" killed the actual economy so bad that they're struggling just to keep the site afloat rn

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:44:56 )

You are 💯 right. I've been saying all those things about Gaia too.
Lanzer is afraid of too much change in the economy but it's F'ed right now and it needs fixing. They should have switched to HTML5 like 10 years ago but never did and now I don't know if they are going to make the cuts in time.
I get that they don't have a lot of money and I'm glad that they are keeping the site open, but maybe they should cut some stuff that is not popular anymore. Like just keep one towns for the social chatting space? There are too many right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:55:20 )

Yea they should...but I think they're mostly focused on getting money to maintain the servers and site. The whole place could use a makeover honestly

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:56:41 )

I agree with you. It makes me happy that we have a staff that realizes the importance or newer tech like mobile friendly website, and HTML5.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:58:06 )

Lanzer always did care about the place. IDK why he sold it to begin with. I think he had real life stuff going on or something like that...at least he has it back and is trying to save it. I know from forum posts that he's constantly losing sleep in order to fix things so he's tryin

Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:59:40 )

Yeah I always liked Lanzer and I don't know why he sold it either. I wish he never would have. Then it wouldn't be a relic like it is now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.