Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat keeping up is so tiring

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 05:35:02 )
i will never be able to please everyone in the world. this i know.
but it hurts more when i cant even please my friends anymore

seems like everything is being labeled as problematic these days
you cant even practice benign goodwill without being accused of having ulterior motives or being inherently selfish

there is literally no pleasing this world anymore. the regime we're in right now is so overcritical. it overlooks so much beauty and potential.
im really getting tired of walking on eggshells despite trying
nobody recognizes trying. it's either get it right everytime, or get social alienation

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 06:16:17 )

@boyrrito: Sometimes it’s on them, not on you.
When people are going through things, or stressed they take it out on other people. It sounds like that is what’s happening here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 07:17:40 )

I don't like telling my problems to anyone because I was told a couple different things for it. "One I'm being selfish and just seeking attention" and "two, I'm just trying to get people to feel sorry for me and give me money because I'm just a stupid girl and not capable of putting effort into things myself"

People are doing a ton of judging and not enough looking. It's sad. I really do hope things work out, and I think I feel your pain.
Probably not in the exact same way, but similar enough that I can understand where you're coming from.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 14:33:32 )

Don't be too hard on yourself, I can understand on what your going through :(
Most of the time is them, that's the biggest lesson I learned. You can't please these people but you shouldn't have to in the first place.

People who are more judgemental tend to have more unresolve issues with their lives. Is something I've learn to pick up from the people around me. Is sad but in times like these you should focus more on to yourself :3 Do the things you love and what you want to improve to your life, there's always going to be people who will have different opinions about you, but not all are bad :)

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.