Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:45:23 )
@chika: good day to you, it is late afternoon here

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:48:19 )
⭑@Unicorn: Good day! it's mid afternoon here, and i've already started some homework unfortunately✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:57:21 )
@chika: well hopefully you can get all of your homework done.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:58:48 )

@Unicorn: god i hope so too. i have an unfortunate case of "leave everything for last minute" and it looks like its going to bite me in the butt. (can we curse? lol)✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:00:53 )
@chika: I don't know, I try not to, I sometimes see others curse. But I haven't don't want to get a warning.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:01:11 )

@chika: I love your baby already. >u<

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:02:09 )
⭑@Unicorn: i feel the same way especially because i'm new. but i don't think cursing in a way which isn't harming others is necessarily too bad and i think people would be understanding but hehe i'll probably stay away regardless

@Priestess of Pie: i'm sure she'd love you too! she would probably sniff you and ask you to play fetch with her :3 i love my cat so much✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:04:57 )
@chika: very understandable as well.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 00:20:51 )

@chika: oooh your avatar is so cute! <333

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 00:27:45 )

@chika: Nice. What have you been up to?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:18:56 )
@chika: I was E on Sapherna (probably??? I can't remember if they allowed single letter usernames at this point)

this is like one of the only images I can find of my avatar haha

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:06:45 )
⭑@Bonnie: thank you so much!!! <3 <3 i love the vibe of your avatar, i'm going for a similar softness with mine

@Totalanimefan: currently up to no good. just kidding, i'm taking a much-needed break from procrastinating all of my homework lmfao

@eleven: I TOTALLY 100% REMEMBER U, i was mari (i think) and i always had avatars with that one irish-looking donation item dress and the genie items. idk if u remember but its driving me nuts that i cant find an item similar to it ✰

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:07:54 )
@chika: thank you! I have been toying with the looks here.
@Totalanimefan: i was going through a forum or museum or something, but I saw cute librarian outfits etc.....how would I go about getting something that is from past surges or whatnot?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:12:26 )
⭑@Xanthan: the eyes and the color scheme are super comforting, like if you walked into a book/coffee shop out of a movie i bet the walls and throw pillows would have tons of those orangey and reddish colors if that makes sense✰

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:52:36 )
@chika: thank you so very much. It does make sense. Sadly irl I cannot dress myself so here i get to play around. You're a real sweetheart!
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:41:40 )
@chika: Ehehe, your avi looks familiar but maybe I'm just used to seeing the items? I can't remember, I'm sorry. Maybe we spoke in passing once? I was an Item Recolourist on there but didn't post a lot so maybe my name just appeared in announcements a couple times XD
Yeah it was really sad, kinda sudden too, almost. Like first they shut it down for several months (this was after I'd left staff) with the intent to improve coding and stuff, then it came back for a couple months and then they shut it down again and want to make a new site, but I have no idea how far that progress is?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:44:20 )
⭑@Xanthan: i totally feel that bruh, not only am i embarrassed/ nervous to wear my clothes of choice but i'm BROKE LMAO. thank you!

@Dipper: I honestly wasn't on very often. i went through periods of times of being online and it was suuuper sporadic. i definitely remember your name though, maybe from announcements then? or they had lists of staff members as well.
i think i very vaguely remember it being temporarily shut down. i joined towards its opening (maybe a few months to a year after) and then was active, then i left and there were games suddenly, a marketplace, etc, every time i came back there'd be a new feature and this time it was just gone. :( sad but i'm glad those who were on it had other communities or found new ones.✰

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:48:24 )
@chika: Yeah, I'm glad to have met you here >w< let's work towards having fun!
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:53:05 )
⭑@Dipper: yes for sure!! :D :vivi-celebrate:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 09:54:35 )

@chika: yess! I’m digging it! <33

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.