Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:51:03 )
Hi all! I'm Chika.

I found Voltra through trying to search for Sapherna which I was pretty active on but stopped. I've also been on a site before sapherna which started w/ a c i think lol
i'm surprised that sapherna shut down and I think that my most recent name may have been Mari. Here's a link to one of my outfits if you recognize it :( let me know if you do!
https://i.imgur.com/GT5Uae8.png
hope i can perhaps meet people who used to play sapherna + some new people! idk if i'll be active all the time but yes i'm just sad it was shut down and happy i found voltra!!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:54:28 )

@chika: Welcome to Voltra! I used to be on Sapherna as well, but I was fairly inactive

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:56:13 )
@Starlight: honestly i was pretty inactive too but i'm hoping i made enough a mark to have people recognize me. thanks for the welcome! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 06:19:09 )

@chika: hey there! Welcome to Voltra! I’m not familiar with the site you were on but I hope that you enjoy yourself here!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 07:08:38 )
☽★☾

@chika: welcome to voltra! i just joined yesterday. people on here are super massively welcoming, happy and helpful and very chatty! and the staff is friendly and very helpful <3 i hope you enjoy it here as much as i have so far!
i personally came from gaiaonline~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 07:39:16 )
@chika: welcome to voltra, we are all very helpful, and very nice.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 07:58:50 )
⭑@Bonnie: Thank you! It was a site very similar to this and i was super surprised when the interface of the shops had some similarities. it was kind of comforting!

@wiltedrose: awww thats actually super relieving to know!! personally i really like the style of the sprites on gaiaonline but for some reason i never really got into it much (prob bc im lazy)

@Unicorn: thank you so much! i can tell, everyone seems super sweet so far!✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 08:03:35 )
@chika: that we all are. There are a bunch of different charities on voltra. If you need any help feel free to ask but for the time being I will be sending you a trade. I don't need anything back so please enjoy it all

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:07:40 )
⭑@Unicorn: why thank you so much!! i feel incredibly grateful, genuinely: if you want anything just ask. if i have any questions i'll be sure to ask you or a staff member. i'll be bookmarking voltra so it stares me right in the face every time i open up my computer LMAO ✰

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:16:17 )
☽★☾

@chika: well, it's also hard to interact with the people on there, lets just say that haha
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:18:50 )

@chika: hi welcome to Voltra. We are a small but active community <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 10:05:04 )
@chika: your welcome and I am very glad to hear that
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 11:07:37 )
@chika: hey welcome! you already started chatting to me in Unicorn's hangout, but hello here too xD

and I used to be on Sapherna tooooo
it was my last active avatar site
before coming here recently

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 11:45:21 )

@chika: well hopefully you find here just as comforting! <33

bloop

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 11:50:07 )
@chika: Hi, Hello, and Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but I am certain you'll like it. I've not heard of Sapherna but glad you're here. Everyone on this site is friendly and welcoming. Enjoy your stay :)
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 13:23:07 )
@chika: Hey there, glad to have you here!

I used to be on Sapherna too, same username as here, it was fun. It is sad that it shut down, but at least we still have our memories of the fun times we had there, right?

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :vreg-celebrate:
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 16:41:49 )
Hey welcome to Voltra! Your avi is very cute!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 16:44:06 )

Hello and welcome! Your avi lookin' really cute already. ^^ I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:38:38 )
⭑@Totalanimefan: thank you so much! i'm going to try to be active despite being busy af lol

@Unicorn: <3 :DD!

@eleven: Do you remember your name on sapherna? i might remember you!!

@Bonnie: i hope so too! i have such a tender spot in my heart for avi communities tbh.

@Xanthan: Thanks so much! i hope you have a great time as well. i love your avi!

@Dipper: I would hate for it to be a placebo effect but i swear i remember you, and even if i don't it's awesome to have more Saphernans here! to be honest i was so inactive that i didn't even realize it had closed down, which makes me feel pretty bad, but I'm happy for having found the site regardless.

@LittleSnail: Thank you!! i love the overall vibe to your avi, they look like they smell like a deep vanilla and cinnamon mix, or very earthy.

@Priestess of Pie: Thank you so much!!! I adore your signature and post format. I have a little black kitty myself named Lucifer and she is my precious baby

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:44:39 )

Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.