Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Rune Factory Series

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:05:00 )

@totalanimefan: Like, I know I'll go in telling myself I'll go for someone else, but I know as soon as I see Leon's big dumb face I'm gonna get weak.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:16:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I don’t even know if I’m close to finishing, but I have to try to keep pushing in that game. Otherwise I’ll leave it unfinished forever if I move on to playing something else... >__<

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:18:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: LMFAO, that was how I ended up choosing Leon again and again. Felt bad because I left Vishnal and Dallas just to be with Leon... >3>;;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:40:34 )

@Tsundererra: Terrible, but understandable. I also just can't get over the fact that if you don't intervene that dumbass gonna be lonely forever.

I think Doug is cute too and considered making a file for him a few times, but he hates bread so I'm not sure it's going to work out. u_u

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 18:23:47 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I loved my DS Lite. I used to play Pokémon diamond on it all the time.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 18:25:37 )

@Priestess of Pie: then that’s your man. I wonder what the bachelors will be like in 5?
@Tsundererra: I thunk it’s 6 chapters? But you for sure gotta do all the side quests since that’s where you get a lot of the story.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:03:07 )

@totalanimefan: I'm so excited about 5. I am dying for them to release more info!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:06:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Omg, staaaahp. I forgot about his dramatic backstory. T^T The first time I went for Leon was after I saw him in his swimsuit.

I forgot Doug didn’t like bread. At least him and Dallas have each other if you don’t choose to end up with him. xD

@Totalanimefan: Oh, then yeaaah, I’m almost finished. I’m finished with mostly everyone’s side stories too. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:08:41 )

@Tsundererra: Haha, yeah. I love how everyone kind of ends up part of someone's family there too. That's part of what makes me love the series so much. Everyone is SO QUIRKY but SO NICE. I'd love to live in a place like that.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:15:56 )

@Priestess of Pie: I was hoping they wouldn’t wait until E3 but I bet they will T-T
@Tsundererra: me too. Some characters I already did all 3 quests for.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:32:51 )

@totalanimefan: *SIGH* I guess we'll just have to wait.... *stares longingly at protagonist silhouettes*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:14:12 )

@Priestess of Pie: I know! I was hoping there was going to be a direct by now with a little bit of info but nope.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 23:27:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Yessss, same! It’s like everyone is missing something in their life, and being in that village just makes them complete. Though omg, I’m still baffled that the protagonist doesn’t ever get back their memories, even after getting married and having kid(s). But maybe it ties in with their theme of it doesn’t matter where you come from/what happened in your past, everyone welcomes you and loves you regardless.

@Totalanimefan: I’m actually surprised there were 3 side quests for everyone. I’m a little sad that I finished Kiria and Ellie’s since their’s was always a blast.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 02:49:39 )

@Tsundererra: do you have a favorite character?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:09:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I thought I would, but I’ve come to like all the characters for different reasons. I thought I wouldn’t like Tsubasa or Mamori because they’re the female personality types I usually dislike, but they’re somehow charming in their own way.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:42:29 )

@Tsundererra: I agree! None of the characters are annoying! lol All of them are great and likable.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:43:00 )

I want to play RF4S but the new orbs could be out at any min!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 04:58:57 )

Switch is portable you can play and wait at the same time. :vichardhappy:

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:44:43 )
@Totalanimefan: late reply >_< but the adorable graphics and the farming lol. :3
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:25:16 )

@Priestess of Pie: True facts. I've been doing both RF4S and Voltra at night at the same time.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.