Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 19:19:20 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Naaah, I watched the first couple of episodes to appease my TV obsessed best friend.
There's very few TV shows I get into. I was OBSESSED with the first season of Stranger Things, and then hated everything after lmao
I'm only subscribed to Netflix for the She-ra reboot...tbh...
I dunno, I guess it's hard for me to find shows that have all the things I like, without the things I don't (unnecessary romance plot).

YEAH I wasn't gonna say it but trying to find eyes and a nose that lined up on the base in a way I liked was...difficult.
Do they ever do, like, voltie submitted item ideas? Maybe we could make some new faces lmao

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 19:42:30 )

@Booderdooder: I see.
See, I'm kind of the opposite.
I have no life so I fill it with nothing but tv shows.
A million of them. lmao
It's a problem sometimes.

Yeah, it's hell sometimes.
They have this one event item that's just like a face bandage over the eyes, I use it a lot.
Because, in my opinion, the facial items have exactly zero sense of item consistency.
And a lot of them don't seem to match the style of anything else on the site either.
It's annoying.
As for user submitted things, I actually have no idea.
Because I can't pixel, so I don't pay attention to or notice things of that nature.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:04:47 )
@Anarchist Beauty: That's EXACTLY how my best friend is. She gets so invested in the lives of the characters, it's like she's really going through it.
I think it's endearing, and if she's in a bad mood I just ask her how her current show obsession is going and it cheers her up for a while.
I just can't get very invested in them myself. She-ra is one of the few that messes with my emotions lmao

I don't have much experience with pixel, but I am an artist! I think I could make something, if I had the time.
It would be nice to make some new facial features and put them out there to see what happens.
Maybe if I get more comfortable and settled into the community, I'll give it a shot.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:13:52 )

@Booderdooder: Well then tell your friend to roll up around here, and we can discuss every tv show we've ever seen. lmao
I need to catch up on Supernatural anyway.
I haven't seen any of season 15, need to catch up and keep up on it.
Then I can go out to my mom's and watch the whole series finale with my sister - who is also obsessed with it. lol

That would be nice. c:
I support any and all facial features that make sense, align properly on the face, and match the item style of the site.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:18:46 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh god, there's that many seasons? D8 how many more ideas can they have?!
When I was younger I would want a show or game to go on FOREVER. Now that I'm older I'm like just...stop after the first season.
Let it die with it's dignity (*cough* Stranger Things *cough*)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:22:40 )

@Booderdooder: Oh yeah, Supernatual has been around longer than god. lmao
But if Supernatural were to have died with it's dignity intact, it would have been over at like season 6. xD
I haven't caught up on season 3 of ST either.
I have a whole page in my bullet journal dedicated to all the damn shows I need to catch up on.
Plus new ones I want to watch.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:27:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I need to get into watching shows. Right now, I kind of watch the same videos on YouTube over
and over
and over again.

It's hard to find shows I like because romance isn't interesting to me, drama makes me BIG anxious, and I don't like...INTIMATE scenes.
I love suspense and thrillers, and Stranger Things hit that trifecta of nostalgic child adventure, horror, and 80's sci-fi.
But then they had to make the children start DATING each other D:< WHY

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:31:39 )

@Booderdooder: I watch the same shows over and over and over again... xD

Yeah, it's hard to find shows that don't throw that kind of shit in your face.
I, too, would prefer things with less sexy things, but alas...
Romance doesn't bother me as much, just the Typical Romance Tropes annoy me.
Like miscommunication as a plot device.
And incompatible people being shoved together for no reason other than to HAVE a romance sub-plot.
Like why?
WHY???
Can we not?
Why can't I find a show about nothing but adventures and fantasy or whatever with nothing but the adventure.
Screw you're romance, and you sexy times, and whatever else that isn't an adventure.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:34:56 )
@Anarchist Beauty: UGH, YES, miscommunication as a plot is such a peeve of mine.
Just talk to each other! That and like, two people trying to find each other and all they have to do is turn around
but they just keep BARELY missing each other! Shows make me so NNNGH-

I get sooo uncomfortable with sexy time scenes. Like I have to leave the room. And if someone else is watching the
show with me? I just like...won't talk to them again lmao I don't know WHY I am that way but I am.
And I can hardly ever find a show that doesn't sneak it in somewhere.
Probably why I like kids cartoons so much.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:47:19 )

@Booderdooder: Honestly.
Plus I just think it leads to more issues in real life relationships.
Because none of the couples on tv ever just TALK to each other, to people pick that up and further it.
They don't talk to their own partners and things just get messy and annoying for the stupidest reasons.
Like it really will not kill you to TALK to your partner.
Use your words!
Your mom didn't teach you to talk for you to not do it!

Yeah, it's awkward.
I'm not a big fan of watching those kinds of shows with other people.
Like, I do okay if I'm alone.
But if I'm with someone else.... Please kill me instead.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:52:22 )
@booderdooder: Idk how to post pics.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 21:34:37 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'd rather be anywhere doing anything else than being in the same room with someone during that.
ECH

@Colan: ...I don't either, I just got here D:
I think you'd have to upload it to something like imgur, and then put the link between img and /img

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 22:23:26 )
@Booderdooder: Li'l noodle is a pastel. Gorgeous colors and green eyes!! Best Christmas gift ever tbh

It's gotta be illegal that your dogs sound that cute lol. My boyfriend had a rottie/german shepherd mix, he was a big ol' barrel on legs with a permanent smile :') miss him so much

Toby and Sadie sound fantastic. Give 'em extra pets for me! I'm sure they've found so much love in the forever home you've given them ❤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:18:53 )

@Booderdooder: the dog is almost 12 and I’ve had him since he was 6.
The cat is 3.5 years old and I’ve had him since he was 2 weeks.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:54:57 )

@Booderdooder: Yeah, for instance: dead. lmao

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/7 04:48:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hello and Welcome!
I think I remember you from roliana. :vanora_smile:
//tho i was not under my current username

Hope you have a great time on voltra.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.