Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:15:19 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oh gosh that must have been a huge ordeal!! but congrats on the upsizing and the new house :-D
unpacking can feel really impossible sometimes T_T i hope ur family is helping you out at least! it def gets easier when you have other ppl doing it w u imo, like w/ momentum and everything too
how's the unpacking progress so far?? did u get to decorate much yet? ^^

i live in a 1br but i'm slowly amassing so much stuff T_T my parents are definitely Hoarders and i'm trying v hard not to develop the same habits / i feel like i'm fighting against it all the time sigh !! it's easy to get stuff but it's soo hard for me to get rid of stuff ;_;
i think my childhood home we moved in like 2002-ish? and it's almost 20 years later and there are still boxes in the basement that were never fully unpacked >_>

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:17:07 )

My parents moved into my childhood home just before I was born. Just sold it last year. The basement still had boxes in it that I have NEVER seen the contents of.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:22:21 )

So far I am not feeling the inspiration :O I am cold and tired. Not a good writing recipe!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:30:00 )

I haven't written a single word for nano yet. I went and started the project so I'm at least registered. But i have zero ideas. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:31:02 )

Would it help to talk about it? What have you got so far? Ideas etcc.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:34:16 )

I have "well maybe i'll do a crossover dnd pokemon adventure as a silly little fanfiction thingy. " idk. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:37:56 )

@Shadami: Hmm, that's a good start. Is it little pokemon in the world of DND? Or are the DND characters transported to one of the Pokemon regions? Or something else?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:39:45 )

Well I was thinking of a merging. Like What if pokemon were in a world where there's more then humans and there's fantasy characters like maybe a half-orc bard who walks around with a a Jigglypuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:40:47 )

Oooo that sounds interesting. Very intriguing. Do you have any characters yet?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:42:06 )

Nope! xD I have to come up with some I figure maybe my nano will just be writing up bios for a party of characters and not even getting to the story.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:44:15 )

That's a good way to figure things out tbh, as long as you're exploring the world of your story then you're making progress :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:45:49 )

I always feel weird using already made worlds though specifically pokemon xD cause fantasy worlds can use the different races and not be plagerism/fanfiction. It's the only thing i can think of right now though and i feel i should be trying to write something i can publish.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:47:23 )

Don't feel pressured to publish :) any writing is good writing IMO. Even successful authors still write fanfiction at times, it'sperfectly ok.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:49:46 )

I feel pressured to publish because i currently have no income myself. xD My husband only just got a new job and I'm feeling stressed by how little money we have right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:52:21 )

Oh I feel the same way. I could really use money right about now. But I've thought about it a lot and I don't want to be chasing money. I want to write the stories I want to write, if that makes sense. I don't want to put out work that isn't indicative of who I am as a writer. But publishing would be awesome, NGL.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:57:17 )

Yeah that's true... I should probably get in that mindset just like I've been starting to upset that my art style doesn't match the art that fascinates me and that's okay.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:59:48 )

I think your art is lovely. We just all have different styles. And like you said that's ok :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:14:17 )

Thank you ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:15:57 )

You can always come to me if you need help with your writing project :) I know very little about pokemon and DND but I can help in other ways!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/1 22:16:15 )

Also I passed 500 words tonight, which is better than last night at any rate!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.