Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Miraculous Ladybug Anyone?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:26:26 )
I feel your pain on finishing them so quickly.
I've been an avid watcher since right before or after season two came out. I can't remember. 😅
But I love that they have so much rewatch value, even if some episodes are a little redundant.
All the character designs are so cute and their personalities can be so over the top that it's fun/exciting. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 06:40:14 )
I've started watching season 2 now haha I've definitely seen this first episode
I remember how frustrating it is that Marinette was right but he tricked them xD

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 04:30:18 )

@blinkini: yessss they are. My favorite character hands down is Alya. She is tough and caring, and badass all around.
@eerie: oops forgot about this thread. I guess we will see. I'd love to know where his motivations for chaos come from.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 05:03:14 )
@Bonnie: haha gotta take care of your threads!

I think it's just to get his wife back. it all seems to hint towards that. unless more has happened. haha I'm still not all the way caught up after all

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 05:07:09 )

@eleven: I’m gonna try to lol. I keep forgetting “my topics” is a thing. Oh yeah I don’t wanna spoil it but I will say it’s still not very clear AT ALL and I’m all the way caught up

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 08:25:07 )
@Bonnie: oh yeah I forget that's a thing too |D I don't make many topics though

ohhhh good to know :> now I'm even more excited to catch up

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:02:26 )

@eleven: yeah. I’m so not tired and it’s odd. It’s 2AM and I didn’t even nap today but I’m still awake

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:13:20 )
@Bonnie: haha I'm so tired all the time. I'm like tired a few hours after waking up |D

I'll probably start watching more Miraculous now :d

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:15:53 )

@eleven: you should! I don’t know what I’m about to do. I wanna get up and get some juice but at the same time I don’t wanna get out of bed lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:18:38 )
@Bonnie: haha well getting out of bed won't make you more sleepy that's for sure
but juice is always yum

yess I've started the episode. Syren

and omg I was watching zombizou the other day and it finally clicked like an hour after watching it that it's a pun on bisou xD

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:20:42 )

@eleven: that’s a cute episode. Yeah I’m not gonna get up lol I may as well go to sleep or try. Juice isn’t a need

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 09:21:47 )
@Bonnie: hehe most of the characters are pretty cute. their personalities are so exaggerated xD

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 14:31:45 )
ok ok so I just finished season 2
and like wowww Hawk Moth barely getting away. the peacock miraculous finally being revealed. Natalie is going to such lengths for him. there's so much to learn

and Lila. can't believe they brought her back

I like how they're sprinkling in the other miraculous too to the other characters

going to take a break for tonight and start season 3 maybe tomorrow |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 16:21:17 )

@eleven: yesssssss. The layerssss being added! It gets even more crazy

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:10:06 )
yes I need to eat and buy groceries and maybe clean or something
and then back into it!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:38:48 )

Let me know how it goes!!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:53:04 )
okayyyy I've watched up to episode 12. things are intense! Lila really grinds people's nerves, eh? I'm hoping Chloe doesn't turnnnn. but I'll see soon enough haha. I'm still waiting to see what you mean about his motivations

I can see episodes coming up titled Ladybug and Chat Blanc. I'm so curious :>

that stormy weather 2 episode that just recapped the show was kind of odd. did they have some kind of workers' strike and couldn't animate a new episode or something? |D

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 18:58:54 )

Yeah I dunno there’s some drama happening on screen and behind! Just be careful I don’t want to spoil anyone but yeah...xD honestly Chloe is becoming a favorite character of mine.

Not only is she just straight up ridiculous, she’s hella complicated tbh. Like there are so many ridiculous facets of who she is that makes me like her even more.

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:32:54 )
ridiculous utterly ridiculous!

okay I finished season 3 yesterday (which is all of it??)

it does still seem like he's in it for his wife. I feel like he and his wife went to tibet and found the miraculouses. and she used the peacock, got sick and 'died'.

now that Marinette has the box though. that'll be interesting

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 00:07:30 )
I've watched most if not all the episodes and uh, let's just say I made a thread talking about (most of) my problems with it.
I did kind of enjoy some of the more recent episodes with the time traveling Alyx (I forgot her name but she has really good character design). The animation in Chat Blanc was great, at times beautiful, I just have problems with the story.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.