Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Figurines! (and figmas)

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 14:26:25 )

I had no idea where to put this BUT my Eugeo figma came today! Woo!
i tweeted pics if u wanna see

So, do any of you guys have figures or figmas? Or Nendoroids, those are cool too! Basically, is anyone else a total otaku LMAO
I also have an Alicization Kirito coming tomorrow, the one that is paired with my Eugeo. This one!

I actually have this too, but I bought it cheap so the joints are weak, but I love him anyway~ I call him fakey, heh.
Also used to have a Miku, but she broke ): RIP Miku.

Needless to say, I guess you could now call me a shut-in AND an otaku. What a life I live. (Thats not totally a joke but we can get into that another time)

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 16:13:18 )

i have ... 9 nendoroids, 8 of them being touken ranbu, 4 of them being the same character (hachisuka kotetsu ♡) and one scale figure (also touken ranbu) and one on preorder (hachisukaaaaaaaaaAAAAA)

dammit this fandom got me spending money on expensive plastic 😂

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 16:16:41 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I only have a Yotsuba lol

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 16:47:49 )

I have a bunch of nendoroids and a few figmas... unfortunately most are in storage right now with the rest of my belongings. Hopefully I'll get my own place soon so I can set them all up. (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 20:42:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I have a lot of figurines of a lot of stuff, but not enough room to put them out yet. ToT I’ll post pics when I finally have a set up for them.
My favorite figurines are my Ten Count ones. uwu

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 07:15:43 )
I collect Star Wars 6" figures, and I have some tiny St. Seiya statues from years ago. I also collect Calico Critters and tiny dolls, and I love to make rooms and sets for them, but I stopped collecting for several years and got rid of a lot of those accessories, so now I'm starting fresh.

I also collect re-ments sets for accessories and because they're so cute

I keep looking at Figuarts Sailor Jupiter, but most of my other figures look realistic, so I keep not getting her, since I think she'd look out of place. Sometime I might just buy more Azone picco neemo bodies (I have one already) and make my own Sailor Jupiter.

Do you ever watch videos where collectors make rooms and accessories for their nendoroids and figures? I love the detail and dedication that goes into that kind of thing

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 07:55:30 )
My main faves are my Macross Frontier nendos -- I have both the regular Ranka and Sheryl, and I have a petit Ranka.

I also have the Sailor Mercury SHFiguarts, along with ones for Kamen Rider Decade(Violent Emotion version), Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker, and AkibaRed.

I also have a Revoltech Yotsuba, and a Asuka and Rei.

And a Figma Hatsune Miku.

I also have a Sailor Mercury Pop, and that's the only one I will EVER own, because Funko Pops are bargain-basement Nendos and therefore suck. FIGHT ME
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 08:05:24 )

I have a Madoka Kaname figure my best friend got me for my birthday. I'd love to have more, but I don't have the money ; w ;

instagram | deviantart
shop | hangout

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 14:29:44 )
@buggaboy: Not an otaku (I actually really can't stand anime tbh), however, I'm a heavy gamer. I have two Nendoroids, Majora's Mask Link and Toon Link. I want Red from Pokemon and BOTW Link.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 21:00:05 )
nooo I just have a ton of old pokemon figures. lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 18:02:24 )

@Gatorlec: omg the link figurines are so COOL
u have taste my dude

also @ everyone i kinda disappeared im sorry bUT U ALL HAVE TASTE

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 10:33:37 )
I have one anime figure and it's Killer Queen from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I like posing him with dolls of his scale! One day I'll get a Kira figure to go with 'em.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.