Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Mobile Games~!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:47:07 )

@Cashmerella: I have like 3 game apps that won't open without internet.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:49:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Muku is a cutie pie (his cousin Juza is mmmmmm), but yeeeep, he is one of the cheapest, same for Citron because his Japanese is gross to listen to. I have never felt so triggered than when I have to listen to that char talk... I always have his ass on mute...
Itaru is the money maker of this game

Omg, I don’t even remember what any of the chars look like in bunal. So sad because I spent a lot of time collecting the chars. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:53:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: Oh man, I didn’t even want to get into the ensemble stars fandom because I saw how crazy it was, and I was already struggling from the ones I was playing. xD

YOHANE IS MY GIRL!!! I looooove her so much. I remember the struggle to get her because I was fighting just as hard. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 22:54:44 )

@Tsundererra: i was introduced to them in the anime so i'm gonna wait and see (too lazy to get any deeper

to absolutely no one's surprise tanizaki's my bunal fav LMAO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 23:30:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: There’s like 20 guys, so I don’t blame you for taking your time getting acquainted with them. xD

Omg, Tanizaki’s was one of my favs because he looks like Azuma. xD Just looked at the char list and I don’t think I had a single fav from that game. ;~; Oh wellll, at least my wallet got spared.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 23:32:42 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@buggaboy: Will do! :D

@vengeance: Oh, I have so many of those honestly. Most of mine are like that.. rip. Luckily they don't use up much data if I'm away from home. Some games like Pokemon Go do.

@Tsundererra: Enstars is... kinda crazy, yeah. I went on the Discord once. And someone said that anyone who liked a certain character was a horrible person cuz they interpreted that character as homophobic because they didn't get along with a character they interpreted to be LGBT.
And they were very aggressive.
I kinda left after that. LOL
Yohane's great! I have more figures of Riko and Mari, mainly cuz i got some REALLY friggin nice ones secondhand for cheap. I have smol figures of all three of Guilty Kiss.
In-game, I have a JPN and ENG account, I only collect Lily White and Guilty Kiss girls.

*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 00:20:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: Oooof, people like that ruin the fandom for people who are curious about joining. >__>;; Like calm down, it’s just a fictional char.

Omg, Mari is suuuuper cute, my friend really loves her. I got cheap Yoshiko/Yohane and Ruby ones from this second hand store I used to live next to. Goshhh, I really wanted to dislike Ruby because she looks and sounds like everything I don’t like in female chars... but... SHE IS SO CUTE I CAN’T.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 00:32:44 )

I don't really play any mobile games at the moment, but some I've played are Pokémon Go, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Runescape, Uno, Family Feud, Angry Birds, Stardew Valley, Candy Crush, Best Fiends, Mystic Messenger, Town of Salem, Reigns, Super Mario Run, and so on. I didn't play most of them for very long though
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 00:34:10 )

@Cashmerella: SMT games are hard, but rewarding JRPGs!

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 04:22:42 )
I play(ed) so many mobile games! My attention is awful and I'm always picking up and putting down (and repeat) games!
It's to the point I have an old phone I got from my mom that I use for even MORE games
A lot of the ones I have right now I'll just kinda forget about until I'm like "hey time to play this again"

Cocoppa Dolls, Go Gaia (which is mostly for plat farming), Love Nikki, Pocket Camp, E7, Extraordinary Ones, Black Desert Mobile, A3, Crash Fever, Animal Boyfriend, Pokemon Masters, FE Heroes, Yume100, PokeGo, KHUX, Mandrake Boys, Toram Online, Cookie Run, Shining Live, AFK Arena, Food Fantasy, Dankira, Fantasy Life Online, PSO2es, ChainChro, AAAAAAAAAND Hello Brave Cookies

And I've played SO many more some good some bad
I do usually try and check love nikki every day
as for the the rest of the games its always up in the air

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:45:18 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@Tsundererra: Yeah, it definitely turned me off from the community sadly. Oh, nice! Yes, Mari is very cute! :D She's a good girl.

@Starlight: I didn't know some of those were mobile games! I might have to check them out~

@Totalanimefan: I'm not the best at games but I really love JRPGs. :D

@moomin: I play Love Nikki too! And Pokemon Masters and AFK Arena. :D I like to try new ones too, haha. I'm lucky that my phone has a lot of space, even tho my hubby says it's kinda old.
*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:13:03 )
@cashmerella: Well that's good! I'm also lucky I haven't filled up my storage yet....been a long time and several phones since I last did
art gallery/avi closet

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 09:40:17 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Cashmerella: Shop Titans you're a shopkeeper and you sell stuff you (technically NPCs) craft. You also send people off on missions, sell them large swathes of items to upgrade their ranks, and join guilds to unlock various shops to get access to more items and such
Mad For Dance is an idle game where you collect dancers for your clubs. You also eventually get access to a custom club where you can customize who and what are there, for a massive mashup of dancers across the decades

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 08:11:20 )

@Cashmerella: I love JRPGs too! <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 18:57:38 )
I don't play a lot of mobile games but I used to go on Epic Seven every day to do my dailies for at least a year, but I finally quit recently because I was too casual/F2P to keep up with the heavily focused pvp/guild war side, and the gacha rate sucked so bad.

Arknights is my new obsession as well, but still playing casually. Thank goodness for auto-battles, the three-star requirement to get them aren't too bad so I can farm for resources. It sort of remind me of Girl's Frontline, which I played briefly but got tired of. Definitely digging Arknights a lot more.
··★ nya ★··
hangout

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/28 19:20:34 )

I have a handful of otome/date sim games and I go through picross apps like toilet paper. Occasionally I'll download whatever the new hit game is, but I find myself losing interest in games that require lots of leveling up because it's just not very rewarding for me to constantly grind. I also have one dress up game, CocoPPaPlay, but I don't recommend it. It's just nostalgic since it uses the same bases as TinierMe, and I have a handful of good friends on there.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.