Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hi everyone~!

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 08:19:10 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@Tsundererra: Well, he's getting me to start with the online one. Because his parents are paying for it. Hopefully we can afford to pick up some of the games at some point? I believe I have the last main installment but I haven't played it yet, I tried the tutorial and found the commands a bit complex. I'll give it another shot though!
YES! Both are amazing storywise but I feel the second has so much improved the game mechanics themselves.
JACKSON! Yesss, I love him!! He defs puts his all into things, which makes him both awesome and hilarious. Also I love Bambam's dabbing addiction.
*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 08:30:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: The online ones are the only ones I haven’t played, but my friend really loves it. The games from 10 and below have an easier gameplay since it’s the old turn based RPG (if you’re into that). My personal favorite is 8, but I also like 9 and 10 as well. 15 was good, but oof, my heart...

I agree! I also like how we could expand upon our character’s identity and the richer story. Also, Craig and Tweek’s special attack blew my mind the first time I saw it. xD

OMGGGG BAM BAM! He is soooo adorable, but omg, he does have a dabbing obsession.

Bahaha, I wanted to find a gif of him dabbing, but omg, I found that and proof of their extraness all in one package. Precious bbies <3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 10:12:55 )
@Cashmerella: lol, I know the feeling of having a giant list. My biggest faves are space sci-fi like Star Trek and Star Wars and similar things, whether live action, comics, cartoons/anime, etc.

I'm a huge Jin Yong fan, and have watched too many versions of Smiling, Proud Wanderer, among other wuxia shows, but I will always watch more. I also love kung fu movies, especially from the 70s and 80s.

I also like magical girls, and stories about magic powers....which again includes Star Wars, especially the tv shows Clone Wars and Rebels, where they get into some neat storylines about the mystical side of the force.

I also like cosmic horror, mostly in the form of comics, but I'll read books or watch movies when I'm in the mood. Strangely enough, a lot of Dr. Who novels and many of the episodes fall into this category even though people seem to think the show is sci-fi.

And I love cheesey 80s and 90s cartoons and ridiculous sci-fi that's not in any way believable, but is silly and fun.

There are more things I like, but that's a start.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.