Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hi everyone~!

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 07:10:27 )
My friend Ana from the site Roliana (rest in peace, sweet forums) reccomended me here! :D Nice to meet you all! I have like a million fandoms so hopefully we'll have something in common~!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 07:13:54 )

It me. Hi. I'm Ana.
      I have brought us a new sacrifice friend.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 07:17:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Excellent. We are in need of more sacrifices friends. I have a ton of fandoms too, so I’m sure a few of them will mesh together. Welcome~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:05:31 )

@Cashmerella: we love newbies so make yourself at home.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:17:34 )
@Anarchist Beauty:
@Tsundererra:
this sacrifice is most pleasing

Welcome to voltra!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:36:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Very pleasing indeed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 09:40:19 )
@Tsundererra: one of us, one of us

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 13:11:06 )
Welcome!

I'm also curious which fandoms you follow, and which we have in common.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 14:19:13 )

Welcome on here. Let me send you a free gift.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 18:45:25 )

Tsundererra:
      TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Very pleasing indeed.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

This.
      Yes.
      You get it.

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:42:25 )
@anarchist beauty: It's cool, I'll lay down my life for my pals. Got nothing better to do anyways :D

@Tsundererra: Nice to meet you :) Ooh, tell me some of the fandoms you're in!

@kiwi: Thank you! :) Well, I like a lot of animes, cartoons, movies, tv shows, comics, music, etc... I like a bit of everything, haha!

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! And by your name I think we will get along well. :D

@Ruby: Thanks so much~!

@athabm: Hm, I don't wanna list literally over a hundred things... why don't you tell me some of yours? :D

@vengeance: Aww, thank you! :)

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone! I feel so welcomed! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:43:30 )

@Cashmerella: Tell me all about your animus

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:48:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Hm, I like a lot! And some variety of genres too. If I haven't seen it yet it's probably on my towatch list! :D Some of my favourites I guess would be Devilman, One Punch Man, Madoka, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Evangelion, My Hero Academia, Sailor Moon, Blend S, Kill la Kill... I've seen a lot more I've enjoyed as well. :D How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/26 21:59:19 )

@Cashmerella: I like all of the anime on your list, but I LOVE Nozaki-kun! I'm always saying, so when is it going to get a 2nd season? Boku no Hero I really, really like too. I started it late so I'm at the end of season 3. I kinda don't want to catch up because then I can't binge it when I feel like it. I just finished the first season of Carole and Tuesday. That was good. I also caught up with Promised Neverland. SUPER Recommend that one.

One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho and Gintama are some of my all time favs. I'm currently watching....Detective Conan, One Piece, Boku no Hero, Gintama, Demon School Iruma-kun (which is very like late 90's/2000's like but it's currently airing), Isekai Quartet, In/Spectre (a new one from this season that's good), Fushigi Yugi, Given, Golden Kamuy, 2nd season of Carole and Tuesday.

I also go to Otakon every year which is the biggest anime con on the east coast. ^^; (Even though I don't live on the east coast anymore, so I have to fly there lol)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 00:42:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: Omg, there’s so many in many genres. I mentioned a few in your mobile app thread. For other games, I like Dragon Age, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Hakuouki, Rune Factory 4, and Fire Emblem (Might be missing a few games, but I think this is the bulk of it).
For movies it’s Star Wars, Marvel, pretty much anything Disney (which I guess the first two are now bundled with xD), Ghibli movies, Your Name, and Harry Potter (I love the books too).
For TV shows it’s Supernatural, Witcher (still need to play the games and read the books), Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Riverdale, Gotham, Firefly, Outlander, GoT (RIP), Dr. Who, Avatar the Last Airbender, Voltron, Once Upon a Time (like the arc with Emma, not the new shiet), South Park, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (pretty sure there are more, but this is all my brain can think up...)
For anime Gintama is my number one love, but I also love Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (always happy to find another fan of this show ^^), Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, One Punch Man, Haikyuu, Evangelion (Kaworu my bbyyy), Dororo, Attack on Titan, and Black Butler (ooof, there’s def more, but brain is tired from thinking xD).
And I also have fandoms for music because I loooooove kpop~ BTS is my main one.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 00:46:21 )

@Cashmerella: Also I sent you a donation. Please accept it <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 04:13:27 )
:vreg-celebrate: Hiya there! Welcome welcome!
art gallery/avi closet

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:38:48 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

@Totalanimefan: I'm a bit behind on My Hero Academia myself. A lot of those ones I haven't actually seen that you're watching. Oo, I went to my first big convention for my honeymoon last year! We had a wonderful time. :D
Also, sure! Thanks so much! :D

@Tsundererra: I like Kingdom Hearts, Hakuouki, and Fire Emblem too! My hubby's just getting me into Final Fantasy. I also love Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Dr. Who, ATLA, Once Upon A Time, and South Park! (I'm behind on a couple shows though.)
I also like Cardcaptor Sakura and Black Butler! :D I like music too. BTS is pretty cool, though my fave K-pop group is GOT7. I feel BTS has a lot of heart, and GOT7 is a buncha meme boys who are besties lmaoo.

@moomin: Thanks so much! :D
*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:58:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Cashmerella: Yasssss, it seems we’ll get along quite well. Your taste in Japanese games is also 💯👌
Which Final Fantasy has he made you play so far? ^^
Btw, have you played the South Park games? They are surprisingly REALLY GOOD. If you enjoy the show, you’ll love the games.
Omgggg, I love GOT7 too! Jackson is my boy, and I always feel like he’s giving too much of himself to work. D’: You’re so right about them being meme boys, they are entertaining as hell to watch because they’re extra AF. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:31:08 )

hi hi and welcome to voltra.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.