Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Another voltie has landed

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 21:08:09 )
@tuijp: Yikes sounds painful *hugs gently * Yeah I hope so too. would be nice to be able to get out of this horrible place I live, to get somewhere with better ventilation in bathroom, at least 2 windows, no mold, and no water that casually smells and taste of sewer, and ability to get a pet :/ *definitly need a pet *

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 21:12:14 )
@TeaTales: iti si, plus my spine has 2 curves that shouldn't be there and, because my heart isn't too good, I get tired fast. All that made the doc decide working wasn't good for me.
Yeah and those places can be killing for your health.
That reminds me, my brother just got a contract for unlimited time and he's gonna get a puppy *.*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 21:27:14 )
@tuijp:Ah my spine is more one that curve extremely to one side or extremely to the other side, very rarely it sits in between, so I always check my spine before I got o bed to make sure to heelp straightne it out.
I tired out fast too thanks to the brain damage. I can handle simuli for 3 hours then I get hit with a hammer of tiredness meaning I need to sleep an hour, if I ignore it I get dizzy, followed by headaches followed by legs wibbling around, followed by vision diturbances and my hands not being able to hold things up. in the end unablility to stay up on my feet and a very high tendency of falling if I do stand up.
And yes I know it is very unhelthy, have lived like this here for4 years.. before hat I was homeless.. unfortunaltelty where i live the owner of the company is the one with the worst reputation in the entire country. which I didnt know back then. :vanora_cry:

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:42:46 )
Hello and welcome to Voltra :DD

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.