Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Another voltie has landed

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:50:48 )
Hello there!
Thought it was about time I introduced myself, so I dont end up doing as I do on most places, where I end up just being a lurker from the very start :vanora_sweat:

I'm super terrible at these kind of introduction things,s o please bear over with me ^^,'

Anyway, I'm a 28-year old from Denmark. I cosplay, draw and paint as well as write and text-roleplay in my free-time, which I have an awful lot of after some health issues back in 2015. I not very confident in my art though so it is not too much I upload, ( though I really should upload some of my newest to dA and Insta )
I also enjoy long walks or biketrips in the nature, watching shows and anime, reading comics+ manga, listening to many different kind of music.
Some of my biggest joys are musicals and going to the theatre, watching a play, learning about different cultures and their history as well as language and traditions. I find it very interesting, and would definitly travel a lot if I could afford it.

My TeaTales name is a mix of me loving theatre, tea and books. ( In danish theatre is just teater ) so there you have the explanation of that if you should be curious.

Honestly at first I thought that it was some sort of fanpage for the anime Voltron, googling gave me music stuff which only gave me more confusion, untill someone gave me the actual link, and I immediatley liked what I saw 8'D

I look forward to get to follow the process of this place as well as get to meet fellow Volties in here.. Hope this introduction wasn't too much of a mess to read trough 8'D

And yes I am on other avatar-places, usually going by TeaTales.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:40:37 )
@TeaTales: Hello, I think that you intro is pretty good. ^_^ I'm glad that you found this site and decided to join. Maybe bring some friends so you guys can post together?
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 12:58:30 )
Hey there Tea! Welcome to Voltra!
I have my own hangout here as well. Click on the first pic in my signature to go there

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 20:06:39 )
@totalanimefan: ( oh smart that it automatically find you 8D ) thank you, though sees that most of those I ususally speak with, or is on the other sites, already are here. I've forever been awkward and terrible at mking friends. * blames it on my autism * ( And no its not a joke as other people might joke with it )

@tuijp: Tuiii, hello~ Saw you last night lmao, was so tempted to just join your hangout instead of going to bed. But gonna join it in a lil while ( just need to deliver some books at the library first ^^; )

Baz, sounds great, just take the time you need, no rush. And I will, thank you.

Thank you Bum.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 20:17:40 )
@TeaTales: You saw me, but didn't come say hi? :o

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 20:21:57 )
@tuijp: haha, yeap it was like.. 4 am at that time, and have to be up at 9 am, with a laptop that takes 20 minutes to shut down, it quickly adds up. Sorry :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 20:31:32 )
@TeaTales: and I thought you loved me! D=

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:02:18 )
@tuijp: I'm so sorry darling D: But my health and, small income, comes before you. ( read; if I sleep over and dont come to the practicum even one day they will stop my money so I wont have my wellfare for the next month to pay my bills and by greatgrandmother a present of some sort )

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:50:43 )
Hi there, welcome to the site

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:57:23 )
Hello there and welcome to Voltra ♥

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 23:05:28 )
@TeaTales: the bastards are the same everywhere. Glad that they know my health will never improve, otherwise I'd have to go in a lot too.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 23:26:08 )
Hi Rax and Panda, thank you both so much. such warm welcomes, much needed in this chilly weather lmao.

@tuijp:They know that my health wont improve either, yet they have kept me in 'training' / practicum at a school-library ( that today had changed into a photostudio, for schoolphotos ) for the past year since I had my health issues ( being 2 strokes in the brain ) while they try to figure out if they will give me permission to get a flex-job or if they will give me pension. As I was told by my caseworker I am currently on the very fine line btween the two of them, and it can take all the way up till November before I know which ever I get.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:35:31 )
@TeaTales: Hello! I like your name. Welcome to Voltra and have a cup of coffee.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:30:29 )
Welcome to Voltra! Nice to meet someone from Europe here as well! I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I know we can't make it better but we will keep you company

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:34:49 )
@TeaTales: I had to go to a special doctor and he was shocked I worked before. He then gave me a long list of what I can't do and the case worker had a very hard time finding a (parttime) job for me, so they gave up

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:40:43 )
Hey! Welcome to Voltra ♥

I hope you like it here so far.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Here are some useful threads, please do check them out...
Voltra's Price Guide
Panda Loving Charity
Rare Items Preview Therad

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 18:43:22 )
@temujin: haha thanks, but I do not drink coffee, it has very bad effects on me, thugh I used to drink i when I was a kid xD

@saeyra: and company is always appreciated ^^, Thanks
@tuijp: AA, lucky he could give you a list. The doctors I had had so far have all just been not really caring. Though my doctor I got now takes her job more seriously.. ( haha, guess who sprained their pointy finger today, so now are forced to use only left hand ) Hope they might give up for me too, I'm getting tired of keep getting thrown into jobtraining to ' see what you can do and how much' Just got told at the meeting today that I will have to wait till january to get a reply on my case instead of november.. >>;

Heya Panda, thank you, have already been all those places ;)

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 18:52:34 )
@TeaTales: I simply made them care. Usually "hurt me and I'll hurt you" works very well. Plus I have a long list of joints dislocating, so that impressed them.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 20:54:59 )
@tuijp: Being hypermobile? my only dislocations Ive had have been my ancles/calves... whatever they are called.. dislocating and a single time my jaw dislocated X_X'' Had a meltdown at a meeting today, kinda hope they will put that up on my case, kinda dont... OTL not fun being on the autistic spectrum and having to go trough all of this ruckus. Autism, epilepsy and late braindamage from 2 strokes apparently aint enough yet. :/ But I will have to wait till November or January and see at that time what the end result will be.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 20:58:45 )
@TeaTales: extremely hypermobile. All my connective tissue is messed up (hence the hole in my stomach in may), but my joints are even more messed up. I dislocate at least 1 joint a day.
I hope they will decide for you, sooner than later, and that it will be in your favour.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.