Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests No One Expects The Avocado Acquisition! [My Quest To Be Lord Of The Things]

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 02:54:23 )
@Tsundererra: okay cool :D So I'd put those items under "rigs" in my quest vs sorting by each orb or? I mean I know there's no set way to do it and I could go with either, but what do you think would be better/less confusing to read?
I see that some items appear more than once in different orbs

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:18:23 )

@unicorn:
Holy crud, Unicorn, you've really got some tight threads going on!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:18:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Yeah, it’s easier to just do them as rigs because you’ll probs never see the orbs they’re in. Plus it’s easier and cheaper to just buy the opened orb item.
The items you see in other orbs are the common to very common items. If you go to the ohms shop, you’ll see that there are two orbs you can buy for ohms, but one you can buy for 3k volts. That’s the common orb. You have a chance of getting common items in the two premium orbs, but the common orb only has the common items, plus an exclusive rare (it’s the astronomer this time).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:21:22 )
@Tsundererra: Okay so I'll put it as RIGs :D thanks~ I think I would much rather buy them from people who have opened the orbs already haha I don't like chance xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:25:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: I think I’ve only seen a couple of older orbs get sold on my time here. You’ll def see a lot of the opened items, and I prefer it that way too because luck hates me sometimes. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:30:44 )
@Tsundererra: Yeah I don't like to leave it up to chance xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:36:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: You’ll notice when you’re questing for RIGs that the hardest items will be the rare ones, not the rarest... and that’s because you’re guaranteed one of each of the orbs’ rarest if you buy the orb bundle... so luck hates a lot of people.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:37:26 )
@Tsundererra: Oh good to know! :o
I'm already prepared for my questing to take a long time haha xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:38:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: You might be finished in a few months. I think it took me 3 months to complete my quest. xD There’s a lot of generous people on here.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:40:52 )
@Tsundererra: oh that's good to know :D maybe I can entice some people with art lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:42:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: You probs can get a lot of the harder to quest stuff with art. That’s how I managed to get some of the stuff on my list. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 03:43:33 )
@Tsundererra: Nice! :D i hope people want my trash art lol I have different styles though so that could help

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:20:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Awww, I’m sure your art isn’t trash. Unless you literally make it from garbage. xD People like variation of styles on here, but sometimes they don’t tell you which one they want when they order, so it’s like oooof.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:25:52 )
@Tsundererra: Haha have you seen those art pieces that people make from actual bits of trash and then you move just right and they turn into an image? :o those things blow my mind haha like to be able to see that in your head to make it...just wow

I've thought about offering grab bags too so like I just do whatever I feel like doing. As well as set styles
I just did a sketchy half-a**ed version of my avatar for myself last night haha it's on my profile if you want to see~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:36:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Idk how people even mentally plan to make art like that. x__x That’s crazy talent to do stuff like that.

And your sketchy avi art is really cute. :D It doesn’t look half-assed at all. My half-assed art doesn’t have clean lines like that or color. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:42:52 )
@Tsundererra: Right?! I'm so impressed by artists like that haha

That's clean lines? xD actually yeah kinda haha Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D think anybody would pay for art like that? lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:54:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Omg, heck yes people would pay for that on here! I’m curious to see your other styles.

And your sketch lines are cleaner than mine. I always feel like mine is chicken scratch everywhere.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:57:31 )

@ruby:
Let me just butt in and say I'm super excited for that banner, now. I'd definitely call that a step up above 'sketchy'.
Questing:
Bouncer
Candy Cane Lane
Curious Case
Haunting
Oracle
Unique Bases
Vaughn's Belt
Veles

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 04:59:49 )
@Tsundererra: Sweet! I'll have to open a shop haha I have to use bases but I see that's not an issue here lol

@Avocado: Aww yay! :3 I'm waiting til it's not so crazy with posts and such but yeah I'll definitely make it for you xD
Would you pay for the "sketchy" art I did? hypothetically I mean lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 05:02:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: You can use bases too, I don’t think people mind on here. It’s whatever works for you. I’ll def pay your shop a visit when it opens. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.